<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
jackie said:
hey how is everyone doing? well i hope. i'm still recovering from lnj being over. i'm still really sad nothing to do but rewatching all the eps over again. waiting for sarn's version. hehe can't wait. does anyone have anymore news related to lnj. how was the ratings for the final eps. what about dao ra jai poll is kob and stefan still number 1?
[post="103705"][/post]​
One article had the title "Lhong Ngao Fever" it was like dated April 10 or 9 on Thairath news...we might have that article up later at Kob's forum...

Susie

sarNie Adult
freak STEFAN IS A GREAT ACTOR AND SEXY AS WELL!!!! :wub: HE'S LIKE ONE OF MY FAVS ACTOR OF THE MOMENT!!! THE LAKORN W/ HIM & AMY WAS GOOD BUT DANG THIS LAKORN IS FREAKEN AWESOME!!!! i'm half way to tape #8.

daisy

sarNie Egg
I JUST LIKE OTHER SAID I REWATCH THIS LAKORN OVER
AGAIN...AS OF RIGHT NOW ..STILL WAITING FOR HER AND CHAKRIT... :shocked:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Hey...there was a rumor that Stefan and Kob are going have another lakorn with Tao Saranyu...because of Luang Jhor Jun's so famous and people love them together again. Has this new lakorn confirmed by Kob, Stefan, and Saranyu? Thanks:)

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey know where i can get all the clips and news that has to do with this lakorn. please upload. i want to collect everything that has to do with lnj. love it so much. is the magazine sold out. i want to buy it. where can i get it.

donna

sarNie Adult
i was disappointed by the way it ended, too abrupt. they shoulda extended it some. the younger sister shoulda got some of that bad karma happen to her and her mom. they were so damn mean in this lakorn. but it had a feeling that it might end sucky. oh well, it was a good lakorn while it ran. ^_^

azntgr

sarNie Egg
This lakorn was good until the middle......iono....pra' ek just became too much of a wuss for me. I liked it when he was mean at first, than i was like wtf? why are you being a door mat? <_<

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
yeah kind of have to agree with you that pr'eng was a wee bit love struck after he got some with kob. hehe i guess all that passionate love making turned him weak. i always that it would have been more interesting if he kidnapped ne'eng towards the middle. that would have been a great storyline.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I always said that I was going to watch this series and then never got around to it until this week. For a new starter like Stephen, I would say that his acting is very good. I could sense his emotions through his eyes and Kob pulled off her role beatiful as usual. this is a great Lakorn.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
ok just going over everything and i realize there is one news that i didn't get to see. it's the one where kob is in a red dress and stefan was there with her. what was it, where were they and can someone download please.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
noi said:
ok just going over everything and i realize there is one news that i didn't get to see. it's the one where kob is in a red dress and stefan was there with her. what was it, where were they and can someone download please.
[post="115067"][/post]​
That was channel 7 event they do every friday night to promote their lakorn.

slee00

sarNie Adult
azntgr said:
This lakorn was good until the middle......iono....pra' ek just became too much of a wuss for me. I liked it when he was mean at first, than i was like wtf? why are you being a door mat? <_<
[post="110513"][/post]​

I like the storyline. I wish they make the p'ek character to be a little stronger or more agrressive...more proffessional...powerful type...I feel like Dr Annon's character is more likeable...more favorable in terms of your dream man...true that Ae' is cute but I would like to see his character to be stronger so he can protect N'ek....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm like the one of the two people in this world didn't like this lakorn. Kob's character was spineless. She's everything I despise about being a girl. She's not strong, and she wanted to be a nurse!!!! Man couldn't she use her head, go further and be a doctor!!! I hope girls do not look upon this character as a model.

It bothers me that Stephen has a slight accent and audience are just blinded by his good looks. It affected this dramatic role, and I felt it wasn't as effective as it would be if it was played by someone else. Kob's grandma's advice was the worst advice I ever heard. What BS!!!! I'll hate if I wanted to damn it!! :angry:

Storyline overall was good I have to admit, but was nowhere original as people been putting out to be. That's the only thing I can say good 'bout this lakorn.

Well, let's see how fast will people response to this reply.i

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I agree with iamnowhere.

I cant stand the fact that na'ek is the pushover type, and just let everyone walk all over her. But that's the type of girls our parents and grandparents always wants us to be. "to fight anger is to not be angry" What the heck is that about....gosh, with all the stuff she went through, i would definitely be angry. LOL But one thing, Kob, played her roled very well...like always.

Stefan...OMG, he's cute until he opens his mouth. I can't stand the way he talks, he speaks, even his face reactions when he's mad. But he's a new actor, we'll see how well he progress. But, he's still a handsome guy, i would love to see him in other lakorns.

Overall, the lakorn was good...i enjoyed watching. Just wished there was more of pa'ek being handicapped and if it shows both of them falling for eachother. That 1 year was way too short. :D

girls...your entitled to you opinion. no one's going to attack you...

as for looking at kob's charcter as a role model..i don't know about other people but i watch lakorns for entertainment purposes