<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Lildreamer said:
girls...your entitled to you opinion. no one's going to attack you...

as for looking at kob's charcter as a role model..i don't know about other people but i watch lakorns for entertainment purposes
[post="118763"][/post]​
I would hope know one is looking to these lakorns for role models..lol jeez i would feel sorry for anyone that do.
But I can't help, but think that subconsciously we are affect by it. Don't know if anyone is familar with the Cinderella Complex, but I studied it in psychology class. And it theorizes that all girls (from the first time they see a princess fairytale to grown women) are subconsciously waiting for their "prince charming" to rescue them. It sucks, but I see partial (small, small, small) truth in this pyscho-babble crap.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think we’re all grown up to know not to copy what we see on TV. LoL. As for Pim’s character being a nurse, she wanted to support patients and give them hopes that they will be fine, giving them positive feedbacks. Being a nurse you have more time to spend with the patient, as in caring for them until they are healthy enough to be permit out of the hospital. For a doctor, they do check up, and are only there to do operations, and doesn’t spend much time with the patient.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
I think we’re all grown up to know not to copy what we see on TV. LoL. As for Pim’s character being a nurse, she wanted to support patients and give them hopes that they will be fine, giving them positive feedbacks. Being a nurse you have more time to spend with the patient, as in caring for them until they are healthy enough to be permit out of the hospital. For a doctor, they do check up, and are only there to do operations, and doesn’t spend much time with the patient.
[post="119012"][/post]​
Of course we won't directly imitate what we see on t.v. But subconsicously we're affected by images such as commercial, ads, media... People can't denied that media set the trends for everything. We don't mean to do it, but somehow we ended up followng anyways.

Good point about being a nurse. Doctors don't get too spend time with their patient too much. They only think about mula and their mercedes. No, j/k (at least i hope it true) they're too busy with other patients.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. Too busy with their mercedes.

I do agree, we are grown up and know not to follow on what we see, but there's part of us who give in at a time. That's why Thai are starting to blur guns and drinks in their lakorns. I don't think Thai lakorns are much impact as Japanese, Korean, and American movies.

I remember when Korean pop was getting popular in America, all Asian were trying to rap and do their dance moves. It was annoying. And my sister, she's already grown up yet she look up to Naruto (Japanese anime) as a sub-role model. Haha. Because that character never give up on what he believes.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I just start watching this lakorn on Tuesday but I really enjoyed it because therer many cute scene. I can't wait for the ending. What I heard is that everyone have different opinion at the end, I have to check it out then. Stefan is so cute and really hot when he get mad( I really like that :wub: ). Kob is so nice, sweet, and beautiful in the lakorn.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I know this lakorn has ended years now, but I luv this drama very much!! Everyone is entitled to personal opinions. All we can do is to respect each other (regardless of different POI). Anyways, during LNJ days, I don't know how to use windows movie maker. now I have learnt a bit. I did some MVs for Jamluey rak. Why not do some for LNJ? it's nothing much but I really enjoyed myself doing it. I used an Indonesian song entitled "Bintang Di Syurga" which means Stars in Heaven. I hope some of you will like it. B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfzqaCanXw0

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm like the one of the two people in this world didn't like this lakorn. Kob's character was spineless. She's everything I despise about being a girl. She's not strong, and she wanted to be a nurse!!!! Man couldn't she use her head, go further and be a doctor!!! I hope girls do not look upon this character as a model.

It bothers me that Stephen has a slight accent and audience are just blinded by his good looks. It affected this dramatic role, and I felt it wasn't as effective as it would be if it was played by someone else. Kob's grandma's advice was the worst advice I ever heard. What BS!!!! I'll hate if I wanted to damn it!! :angry:

Storyline overall was good I have to admit, but was nowhere original as people been putting out to be. That's the only thing I can say good 'bout this lakorn.

Well, let's see how fast will people response to this reply.i
LMAO... The worst advice ever---> totally!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I saw a dubbed version on YT and it has English subbed. I didn't mind the voice of the dubbing much and some parts are cut.

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
i'm sorry to bring this thread up again ... but i can't find the OST else where ... anyone know where can i download the OST from this lakorn?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
It's funny how I said this is a "good lakorn", I now take that back... I cant even re-watch this lakorn even if I force myself to, kob character is damn weak.