<span style="color:blue"><b>Pleowfai Nai Fun(Daravdo)</b></span>

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i have to say oh's acting is very good. he's a bit petite. he show that character very well.

kade, oh my gosh he's becoming evil like his father. that man is feeding him stuff. what he said to araya; i have the right b/c i'm ur man so do what i say! declaring her what to do just b/c he thinks they are going out. watever! denying all the things she said and try to make it his way. guys insane. that man had power over him b/c he believes everything that old gizzled told him...

the mom is sick cant wait to see what happens next...

shubby

sarNie Adult
god! i really really wanna get rid of the father! he is freaken getting on my nerve...nowi 'm feeling bad for OH....i was wondering what did the father feed the mom? is that some kind of drug?? i dont' know..i just hope that Oh..don't die at the end...hehhe...

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I think the dad's been feeding the mom sleeping pills. So evil! I do hope he dies! Kade is insane! He's going crazy cause he can't handle Araya not loving him. I like Araya & Mo being brave enough to tell Kade what they really think of him. Kade cries like a baby! haha. So funny! Oh's so strong and tough. I love it! I don't think he'll die cause that would just ruin the entire movie! Can't wait to see the next eps. I thinks it'll end soon. Hope it has a really good ending.

tang071

sarNie Elites
well the mother is at the hospital now, finally. how can kade be so stupid, even if she is clinically depressed, she should still be taken to the hospital. the doctor will reveal the blood tests in the next eps. so maybe kade will know that the father drugger her. so great how he had to crawl out. omg i cant believe the bad guys how they are going to frame him. i bet kade will believe it too. i dont want oh to do anything bad. kade is still in denial even after araya broke it off with him. omg he was like i have rights bc i am your bf. big whoop. he obviously doesnt love mo even after he knew it she was the lil kid. i would hate it if all of a sudden he realizes everything she did for him bc araya and oh are together. it wouldnt be romantic, more like realization and last option kinda thing. like kade should have already come to his sense that he loves mo. there needs to be another guy bc he still thinks mo loves oh and doesnt even care.

Mann

awww i fell sorry for kade...NOT what a little faget....cry all all you want cry til you die....geesh....i feel really bad for the mom...so sad wheres oh to come and save her so she will get better...like tang071 said i don' twant oh to do anything bad....dumb kade...in the other esp he is all like i'ma make mom forget you! your not my brother anymore...aww i felt bad for oh...kade's a little woooosy.....omg he should go get a life or something....he's going all crazy..wth uhhhh he's getting on my nerves...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
Mann said:
awww i fell sorry for kade...NOT what a little faget....cry all all you want cry til you die....geesh....i feel really bad for the mom...so sad wheres oh to come and save her so she will get better...like tang071 said i don' twant oh to do anything bad....dumb kade...in the other esp he is all like i'ma make mom forget you! your not my brother anymore...aww i felt bad for oh...kade's a little woooosy.....omg he should go get a life or something....he's going all crazy..wth uhhhh he's getting on my nerves...
[post="156326"][/post]​
i agree mann! kade is such a weak link!! gosh! he's very annoying!! i juz watched epidoe 29! this lakorn is extending for no reason!! i dont know why they're making kularb be in the mafia by settin him up! there's no reason for that now because its come to the point where its almost up to episode 30! but episode 29 sorda sucked because kularb and ararya havent even got to see eachother yet!! :( ! and Bua is so dum! he's still in denial! he still attepmts to get back with araya! in episode 29, he was looking for a condo or house to live in with araya! he told mo that they were gonna get married and that their relationship is going well! omg.. wat a retard! i cant stand his character as of right now!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
DIE KADE DIE AND UR STUPID FATHER TOO. I THINK I WOULD LOVE IT SO MUCH IF KADE HAS A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF HIS FATHER AND DIE! HIS FATHER, I HOPE THAT THE BAD GUYS WILL KILL HIM!

Mann

i agre ahahah^^ :p ooo ok...i hope the dad gets a gun...tries to shoot oh, accidentally shoots kade by the heart, the dad is shocked and drop his gun, oh picks up the gun and shoots his dad! whooo yeah...welll there might be a way where oh doesn't go to jail because he was deffending his father and they can;t arrest him caus ehe was trying to stop his not so real father for shooting no one else?? uhh hope that works...or all of that except the part where oh picks up thee gun and kills his dad...HIS dad shoots himself! yes! uh huh...lol i hope...well maybe thats an idea anyone else?? hahahaha lol...OR kades go crazy gets a knife stabs his dad and has a huge heart attack for not notcing what he does and dies! yes... :loool:

tang071

sarNie Elites
lol Mann!! maybe oh talks to the father. the father admits everything he's done. kade overhears and intervenes while oh punches the father out of rage. kade is in shock, cries and collapses. the mother sees this and cant take it anymore and starts to strangle the father. he is suffocating, mo comes and takes the mother off to avoid her killing the father. they think kade is dying and takes him to the hospital. he almost cant make it and the father i dunno he does this but gets to the same roof top of that building oh kicked him off or the hospital building and pushes himself off, wheelchair and all. or maybe they even take the father's mean old heart and transplant it for kade. but nevertheless, he gets the transplant. mo even offers hers bc it was hard to get a heart. kade hears this and is grateful lol. i dunno how kade and mo are ever gonna get together. i hope it wont be cheesy or stupid like kade obviously is left with no one else. or if kade pretends he's in denial and mo runs away bc she got the money and kade follows. i wonder if we'll ever know who oh's real parents are?? lol the family he stole from?? the bad guy/leader who killed araya's father. lol both are rich and both deal drugs.

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.30 is way too cute. oh slips out that he loves araya. she was so cute flirting with oh but then she got scared. but damn the bad guys want to frame oh by sending in the vcd of him shooting. it sounded fishy how he was said he was going to use her but he plans on using a look alike. but damn dont ya think the bad guys will make copies. haha she fights back shooting cans. i wanted to see the look alike but it was mo. stupid how she comes anyway and ruins the plan. oh man he get shot in the ankle. yay cops come. yay kade comes to the rescue. i like her white top. i hate how kade acts like he's so majestic bc he saved her. yeah so there really was a copy of the vcd but oh is alright tho. stupid doctors didnt say nothing about her being drugged. kade is still a wuss, man he needs to get a life. yay his hearrt fails!! oh man kade sees the vcd, hides it from the cops, but jumps to conclusions. i was starting to like kade/mo more since the beginning but now it sucks bc kade is a loser.
ends in two more eps or on sat i think.

Mann

ahhaha tang your so funny! yeah i wonder who's oh's real parents??my mom keep saying that are we ever gonna find out? lol i'm all what are the poisbiliatys it focuses on him and many other things but maybe to make it longer i unno..

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like the story is going nowhere. The bad guys are still after Araya and is she ever going to find the evidence? She's not even looking anymore. All she does is go looking for Oh who keeps running away. Kade is still obsessed with Araya even after finding out about Mo being the little girl he saved. The dad's evilness is still not revealed. And is Kade going to live or die since he still needs an operation. I don't think we're ever going to know who Oh's real parents are. Don't think it's important. So much going on. I wonder how everything's going to be resolved in 2 eps. if that's all that's left. It better have a great ending otherwise I'm going to be so disappointed since it had a really good beginning.

Mann

lol i hope it's a good ending or i'll be like ooo god WTF lol and i hope kade dies...sorry everyone hwo likes him i mean in the lkaorn though :lol: ahahah lol the ending would be soo good if kade died just kidding it would make it even more this lakorn is getting nowhere :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I don't understand why Oh has to sacrifice so much for Kade. Gosh if it was me i would never do that because i am a b****! If i love someone i would never give them away to someone else unless if they don't love me anymore but if they do I can't stand to see them cry!!! Poor Araya. I feel so sorry for her and for Tangmoe too because Kade is just a really blind jealous idiot. I would love it alot if he dies!!!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
juz watched episode 31!!! finally!! dum bua finally noes that his evil dad was behind trying to break up his relationship between him and kularb!!! but he's sooo dum! he gets very angry at kularb and accidently shoots kularb in the arm! wat a dummy!! then when he finds out about everything, how kularb didnt do all those bad things, like do drugs, shoot the old man, like mo..etc.. he feels bad! and supposely regrets wat he did!