<span style="color:blue"><b>Sai Lom Gub Sam Rouw</b></span>

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
"คลิกฯ"เน้นทำละครหลาก-ศึกษาข้อผิดพลาด

เตรียมงานละครเรื่องใหม่แล้ว สำหรับค่ายละครคลิก เทเลวิชั่น ทั้งนี้ผู้จัดสาวห้าว "เปิ้ล"หัทยา วงษ์กระจ่าง แจกแจงว่า

"ละครเรื่องใหม่ของคลิกฯเป็นแนวโรแมนติค ดราม่า เป็นชีวิตของหนุ่มสาววัยทำงาน ชื่อเรื่อง "สายลมกับสามเรา" แต่ยังไม่แน่อาจเปลี่ยนชื่ออีก ซึ่งเรื่องนี้เป็นพล็อตใหม่ นักแสดงมีน้องซี (ศิวัฒน์ โชติชัยชรินทร์) กับน้องเชียร์ (ฑิฆัมพร ฤทธิ์ธาอภินันท์) เรื่องคิวน้องซีเราก็กลัว แต่มีการพูดคุยกันแล้วบ้าง เพราะเรื่องนี้มันเกี่ยวกับการเดินเรือ ฉะนั้นน้องซีอาจจะต้องไปหัดซ้อมการเล่นเรือขับเรือด้วย"

"จริงๆ เรื่อง "99วันฉันรักเธอ" ฟีดแบ็กดี แต่คนอาจคุ้นละครเราในรูปแบบหนักๆ บางทีมันต้องทำหลายๆ แบบเพื่อเรียนรู้ว่ามันต่างกันยังไง มีข้อผิดพลาดแบบไหน คนทำละครไม่ควรไปกำหนดว่าฉันควรจะทำแนวนี้แนวเดียว เพียงแต่ว่าจะทำแนวไหนได้ดีกว่ากันเท่านั้นเอง" ผู้จัดสาวกล่าว

หน้า 17

Credit to: Thai Drama Fan

links to the news:
http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/khaosod_...&day=2005/10/05

Can some one please translate what this news said about Cheer. Is she going to have a new lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
please translate this, i think i would die watching cheer paired up with cee again after ruk sud kua. no offense to any of her fans, i only liked her in her lakorn with kade.

bby

It says Click Television will be coming out with a new Romantic Drama lakorn called "Sai Lom Gub Sam Rao". They might change the name later. They want Cee Siwat and Cheer to play as the leads. Cee is quite busy right now but they've been talking and working it out. This role requires him to know how to drive boats so he'll have to learn.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thankz!!

Then again Cee in a new lakorn not bad. Cheer is kool too, I mean they shouldn't make Cheer look older then Cee like in Rak Sud Kua. The title sounds good too. I hope Cee accepts it :rolleyes: .

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
"click television" apologized for making lakorn that doesn't promote a good message.

Getting ready to film a new drama, click television stated that their new drama will be a romantic/drama. Furthermore, the drama will be about the lifestyle of young adults in the working life. The name of the new drama is "Sai Lom Gub Sam Rouw". However, they aren't sure about the name and they will probably change the name later. This drama will have a new plot and the cast will be cee and cheer. They are scared about cee's schedule. However, they have been talking to each other already about it because this drama will have a boat involved and cee will have to learn how to paddle a boat. Furthermore, the producer "ple" stated that in her previous drama "99 wun chan ruk ter" was a new style of lakorn they made, and their viewers are probably used to their hardcore drama kind of lakorn. Therefore, they want to make different kinds of lakorn in order to improve their quaility of their work.

the last few sentences aren't interesting and it doesn't really concern cee and cheer. It was about ple, the producer, and about their works.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think Cee should get pair - up w/Benz or Atima even Poo or Pinky would do :rolleyes:

I dunno y I keep on coming back. I guess I'm not satisfy w/the pairing :unsure: :lol:

They just dun match. Cheer lookz bigger then him. What r they thinking? :rolleyes:

O well, at least CEEEEEEEE has a new lakorn :huh:

Thankz, Tonz :D

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm..or maybe CEE AND AMY! because they are lke the second cutest coupleee after noon and kade. lol.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
oh.. well... think they lokk great togther.. cee so cute... he is a little SMALL.... but hot.... he short to..heheheee.... I don't mind them two i loved them in ruk sood kua.... heheheee... hope this lakorn is a drama not a comedy i love comedy but l'v seen to much of it i wanna seee Cheer do some drama lakorn she always does comedy. So is this confirm for sure? if it is great.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much t0nz for the translate. I'm glad that they going to pair up again. They look so cutie with each other.

L

lalalek

I too don't understand why they put Cee and Cheer together again in a movie :huh: !!!!! :angry: I like him but not her cause she makes stupid movies and plus she can't really act. Does anyone know if this is a DIDA movie? I dunno i just don't like DIDA movies because the movie get cheesey :lol: !! Hopefully is is either under Grammy or Kantana!!!! :D Maybe i might watch it then.....

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
I want to see Cee with Poo, Pinky, Yard, Atima, Jieb, or Benz....but Cheer is alright for me i liked them since ruk kud sud... :D

meenia

sarNie Adult
For me it's Great News... Can't wait.. THeir both cute and i think they make a lovely pair.... THumps up for them and hope their lakorn turns out great...

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i cant wait for this new lakorn of theirs..i no alot of ppl dont agree with cheer bein the lead role....but i think this gurl will turn out ot have good potential later in the future...she neeeds to work on it a lil..so why not give her a try rite?lol but i wudnt mind seein cee pairin up with amy again!!!those two are hot haha...cant wait!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Ana said:
I think Cee should get pair - up w/Benz or Atima even Poo or Pinky would do :rolleyes:
[post="23815"][/post]​
nah i like cheer, though.. i even don't want miang atima co-stars with cee at all.. sorry no offense.. i hope it's all worked out! i really wanted to see cee and cheer as the leads. :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
nah i like cheer, though.. i even don't want miang atima co-stars with cee at all.. sorry no offense.. i hope it's all worked out! i really wanted to see cee and cheer as the leads. :D
[post="24821"][/post]​
heheheeee kitkat i love cheer.... hehehee... hope this lakorn is a drama not a ciomdedy cheer hasn't done drama for a whilke only one i know of is oon ai ruk that about it of any drama lakorn she had done. :lol: alltough she is exceelent at comdey lakorns like ruk dai mai loved her in there...... what CO. is doing this lakorn now? :huh: