<span style="color:blue"><b>Sai Lom Gub Sam Rouw</b></span>

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
puppylov Posted Today, 12:04 AM
i dun think dis is a comedy by da storyline!!!
puppylov if you see the preview of the lakorn you know it its a comedy lakorn..its not a daram type.

Thanks yui15 for the update...so happy it going to air soon. Can't wait to see Cheer & Cee... :D

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i do too! lol. I used to think they were soo cute together but now since amy came into the picture..it's all about cee and amy. hha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
does anyone have a preview of this? like u know on iptv they show you previews?

tang071

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is ok i guess...i dont like it that much. i skip most of the parts so i dont really know whats going on. its a different type of lakorn and its unpredictable so i guess thats good.
cheer has the worst luck. she takes care of old people during her free time but one night, a man commits suicide on her watch. she gets accused of having to do with it but 3 yrs later she gets out. she almosts gets run over by cee and the two have a brief altercation. cheer meets a man who deals drug and now cheer is suspected for the crime. as she is about to take a bus, a lady gives her baby to cheer to look after for a min as she gets something. the lady never comes back and cheer must take care of the baby. she finds a letter telling her to give the baby to a man named leng and cheer poses as his sister-in-law in order to hide from the police. meanwhile, cee is having problems of his own. there has been a death in his family which puts cee as the heir of all the fortune.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, so the 5th episode is out and so far so good. Can't wait to see the part where chuey comes out and what will happen. :w000t:

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
while I admit that Cheer is still a little stiff in her acting but I think this role suits her. She shows some of her trademark cheekiness but her role is also dramatic. I've only watched her in Ruk Dai Mai with Kade and she kind of muddled through her crying scenes but the one in this one was pretty good. I don't know how Cee and Cheer did in Ruk Sood Kua, but they seem to have okay chemistry here. And also, there's a baby!!! I love babies in lakorns, mostly because it's rare, usually they just show the beginnings of the pregnancy and/or when the n'ek gives birth. I look forward to the episodes.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyonw know what happened so far in the lakorn??? I haven't see it yet..still waiting until the lakorn is finish before going to rent it.....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh this lakorn isn't over yet? wahhh i just wait until it over then i can ask my store to lend me their dvds. hehe i like cee&cheer...

i admit cheer does look older than cee... it's proabbly because of cee's face expression is sorta baby... oh i loooooooooove cheer's hair extension! it adds feminine side on her.

tang071

sarNie Elites
so i was def gonna stop watching this but i gave it another try. gets better by eps.5/6...its getting kinda tense cuz cee and the brother are kinda falling for cheer who is supposedly married to the older brother. cheer has been helping cee get with p'somjeet. but by helping him, cheer is falling for cee and cee is falling for cheer. cheer has finally convinced cee to go sailing but they end up getting stranded on an island. he hugs her for warmth and may i say cee is looking hot. he's so adorable, just give this lakorn a try just for cee hehe. anyways, the lakorn is kinda stupid cuz cheer sleep walks, randomly is involved in drugs, is left with the burden of taking care of a baby, takes the role of mother and wife who's husband is in jail, and is lying to everyone she cares for.