<span style="color:blue"><b>Sai Lom Gub Sam Rouw</b></span>

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
i don't have a liking for cee's brother...he piss me man...for god's sake..cee should've slap him more and harder...i praise for Cee and Cheer...but i will say that i wish for a better storyline...exclude the brother and focus on the romance and the hot jerk Cee-ly cheetah business...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks tang071 for the summary you see so far...I can't wait to go rent this lakorn when its done airing......This lakorn is going to end next week...got the news from cheerclub.net

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
that guy does a awesome job being annoying..now i remember where i 1st saw him..he was in Kade/Amy lakorn...

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, Episode 9 is when Cee is about to tell Cheer what his true feelings that he has come to realize and accept are. Leng goes out to buy a rose to give Cheer along with the new necklace he has bought her. In the meantime, Chuy, gets out of jail to find only Cheer and the baby home. He finds out that his wife had left the child with Cheer and agrees to continue on with the masquerade in return for Cheer's help in finding his wife. Enter Cee, he is about to confess his love to Cheer but is interupted by Chuy coming out to greet him (natually, there is always an obstacle) Enter Leng, who upon seeing his brother, threw the rose away quickly and hides the gift. Both men are glad to see Chuy out of jail, but they quickly feel miserable after realizing that Cheer's husband is back. Chuy and Leng's dad comes home to find his oldest son back, however, still not forgiving him tries to kick him out of the house but reluctanly let him stay because Cee asked him to.

Meanwhile, Cee's brother and suppose girlfriend is building up a relationship while they were lost in the forrest. Therefore, when they finally manages to get back home, they are sort of aware of each other's feelings but Matmee still wants to be with Cee. There is a cute scene where the brother requested a song through matmee's radio station saying it's for himself and a special friend, but I guess meaning it for matmee. And there is also this scene where matmee went to ask Cee to go with her to the doctor, but Cee couldn't go, so she went up to the brother's room to ask him instead. They ended up bickering and matmee got mad she pulled the blankets away to find the brother without anything at the bottom. He said he'll make it up to her by bringing her shopping and dinner.

One day, the baby became sick and needed a blood transfer. It was the same day that Cheer's advisor had come looking for her at Cee's workplace. She had found Cee and asked some questions regarding about Cheer that Cee found out that Cheer is not the person she say she is. Meanwhile, Leng was told by the doctor that the best person to get blood from is from the baby's mother and Leng went right away to get Cheer. Cee found Cheer and demanded an explaination, at first he didn't believe her but ended up believing and is going to help her. Leng finds Cheer and Cee and tells them about the baby. All three rushes to the hospital and Cheer went to give blood to the baby. While the hospital is checking her blood, Cheer goes outside and Cee follows to talk to her. The blood results came out while Cheer and Cee where talking outside and Leng finds out that the blood is not a match and suspect that Cheer is not the baby's mother. Therefore he told the doctor to use his blood instead. When Chuy arrives, he decides that he and Cheer will stay at the hospital to watch the baby. Cee leaves the hospital to contact his lawyer to help Cheer and Cheer plans to go home to get their things while Leng offers to drive her. At the end, while they are coming back to the hospital. Leng stops and demanded to talk with Cheer. He asks her who she really is and that he know's Cheer is not the baby's mother since the blood test result proves it. Cheer finally admits her name is Nana, not Na and the episode ends.

yui15

sarNie Elites
I need to get a move on and watch episode 8 & 9!! Lol. Thanks for the wonderful, detailed summary, jthepsen!

tang071

sarNie Elites
its getting good actually. cee was going to confess his love but chui comes along. ahh and leng had a flower in his hand. ending soon. i wonder why its called sai lom gup sam rao...who is considered in the group of 3??

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think they called it Sai Lom because Cee's mom's boat is called Sai Lom and i think the three that r part of sarm row is cee, cheer and leng. but i'm not sure!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched episode 11. Everything is going fine and well, and there are traces to the death of Cee's parents was not an accident. Leng and Chuy's father has accepted Cheer as part of the family. Then all of a sudden the dad dies because of the Tanu guy kills him and attacked Cheer and threw her out of the hospital window. Now Cheer's a suspect for murder all over again because the Chuy blames her since she was the last person with the dad and had her taken to jail. I feel so pissed for Cheer. It's so ridiculous how all these bad stuff fall on her one after the other.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i realli like this lakorn, at first i wasnt goin to watch it but it became an interest to me...and cheer has really improved on her acting...hope she keeps it up!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Finally saw the ending. The lakorn started out really slow but then after awhile it got good again. Cee is soooooooooo cute!! I luv CEEEEEEEEEE!!. The ending was so cute :wub:

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg CEE IS SO FREAKEN HOT!!! WHEN IS HE EVER GONNA COME TO HOLLYWOOD, LA??? i love his feisty character just like ruk tid lob!! he should of sang the ost or at least the ending song. CEE LOVER TOO RIGHT HERE. lol

ga-cha

sarNie Egg
could someone please give me a summary of the last episode and give me hints to watch this movie because nowadays thai movies suck especially channel 7 since it drag and drag

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like this lakorn so far. I love the part where Cheer puts sleeping pills in Cee's brother's food and dresses him up as a girl. I wish Cee would show a liking for Cheer though, he seems to focus more feelings on Lada rather than our n'ek.