<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
since we didnt have a thread for this lakorn i decided to make one.. :D dont really know the summary for this lakorn or anything about it..heres part of the summary..credit to thaidramafan the storyline sounds interesting but kind of weird..

Aum is a rich man.His parents died and he inherit his family's property about 100 million Baut. His relative poison him. The growth of his brain stopped to a 6-7 year old but he's 25 years old but his brain is a 6-7 year old

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I hope this one is a good drama...I'm hooked on Nang Barp right now...lol...can't wait to see this one too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hopefully its almost done filming or atleast ait it..because i am hooked on nang barp too..i think channel 3 going to air it soon since this lakorn is doing good

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
BEnz again?! i can't wait to see her onscreen again. i hope this lakorn will hook me up. because i like benz so much. but the little summary doesn't sound exciting. but i'll give it a try. 'cause of benz.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I like Aum...I'll like to see it...having him played a man how is 25 years old but the mind of a 6-7 years old...Is there going to be any sweet scene of p'ek and n'ek?

arissa

sarNie Elites
wow...a 25year man with a 6-7 year old brain......I wonder how they will get together......GOSH...its sound sooo sad how relatives can actually poison each other for money.............I am also hook on Nang Barp right now.....But I will definitely give this lakorn a try because Benz look really pretty..

Jessica

sarNie Egg
haha yea BENZ!!! i really really want to see the Lakorn! the last lakorns that they did together benz's character was crazy & now it's aum turn...hehe.

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
probably in the lakorn Aum won't have that kid brain through out the lakorn right? 'cause we need to see some sweet scene between them too.

Rachellam

sarNie Egg
The plot seems interesting. I think it would be cool to see them together again...seen they has rumors are they dating!

sphere

sarNie Egg
Ohh! That sound great! I can't wait to see them together! Thanks tinah!
I like Aum! Alot of people don't though. I don't neccessarily think he's the best actor but he's cute.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i want to see this lakorn...love benz alot! i think i'm starting to like aum...he's very cute in nang barb....hopefully his character in here will be cute since he play as a 6-7 year old brain....

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
Benz and Aum in another lakorn together???! Whee that would be so cool!!!!!! i hope that they get a lot sweet scene together...i can't wait to see the chemistry between them.

red

sarNie Hatchling
oh, i love these two together:D ... I loved them in tub tawan they definitely has great chemistry!!. i'm so glad that they are pair-up again! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT.

numfon

sarNie Adult
agh. Tup Tawan...i was so addicted to that one. i'm waiting for my video store to make a vcd for me. >_<

anyway..

interesting storyline! can't wait to see Aum again..*rushes off to watch Lady Yaowarat*

bill

sarNie Egg
I can't wait for this lakorn. Benz and Aum would be a nice match. I hope it is a drama. I loved them in Nang Barb.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
omg! it looks so good. i can't wait till it air! finally i see benz in action! she does look really cool holding the gun! thanks for sharing! i can't wait to see benz! :w000t: