<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

numfon

sarNie Adult
i thought that when he couldn't 'see' his imaginary friend was a sign of him recovering from his illness. >_<

hansonie

sarNie Egg
i'm REALLY liking this lakorn. i've only seen the first tape. Benz is amazing, this is the first time i've seen her in a lakorn. can't wait to see next episodes.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
numfon said:
i thought that when he couldn't 'see' his imaginary friend was a sign of him recovering from his illness. >_<
[post="98471"][/post]​

:lol: that was what i was thinking too....i hope it's close enough to where aum become normal.....but i hope he remember benz who's the one helping him all this time.....

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
so..hehe..i have a quick question. Have they been drugging him (or whatever it is they're doing to him to make him crazy) since he was little or did they just do it recently?? because..i'm just wondering if he ever matured before he became crazy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on benz..dont know if its about the lakorn or not..can someone translate :D

เล่นละคร “ลมหวน” ทางช่อง 3 ด้วยกันครั้งนี้ เบนซ์-พรชิตา ณ สงขลา เอ่ยปากเลยว่า เป็นละครของ อั้ม-อธิชาติ เลย “เบนซ์กับอั้มเราสนิทกันนานมาก เพราะเป็นทั้งเพื่อนและอยู่ค่ายเดียวกันด้วย เบนซ์เล่นละครกับอั้มมาหลายเรื่องจนจับทางได้แล้ว สำหรับเรื่องนี้ทีแรกไม่มีใครอยากให้อั้มเล่นนะ เพราะคาแรกเตอร์มันไม่ได้คือทุกคนจะคิดว่าอั้มเล่นไม่ได้ เพราะที่ผ่านมาเขาจะเป็นพระเอ้กพระเอก แต่พออั้มเล่นได้กลับผิดคาด เขาเล่นได้ดีมากๆ เข้าฉากด้วยกันเบนซ์จะขนลุกทุกที เขาเข้า ถึงจนเราเชื่อและเอ็นดูเขาจับใจ อั้มทำการบ้านเยอะและไปคุยกับเด็กที่มีอาการยังงี้จริงๆ ที่มูลนิธิคุณพุ่ม เบนซ์ไม่รู้สึกเลยว่านี่คืออั้มเพื่อนเรา แต่จะเห็นวิญญาณของตัวลมหวนจริงๆในตาของเขา ต้องบอกว่าเรื่องนี้ไม่ใช่ของเบนซ์ แต่เป็นอั้มเขาเลยค่ะ”.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i really love benz and aum's characters! benz is so strong, loving and caring. Aum is so cute, innocent, and loving also! this is really good.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
me too. i want to see him turn normal so badly. i hope it's next week episode or the following week. i really want to see their loving romance. :D

Jessica

sarNie Egg
Aum is cute... i loved when he kept saying 'Goog" "Goog" & also when benz told him to get some water & he didn't want to..because he wanted to go home...& benz keep telling not yet & she was yell at him......This is his best role because it fits his face and stature.

L

lalalek

So Far I love this movie, it just so such a cute! I am just very surprise still how P'Aum is playing a role like this and is doing so freaken well too!!!! Benz is just so naturally pretty, love her in this movie!!!! I wanna see the next part so freaken bad!!!!! :w000t:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:shocked: man, i was shock while i was looking at the upcomming list....Mang Korn Son Payak is airing April 16th and it's replacing Lom Huan!!!! that means Lom Huan is ending soon!!!! ahhh...i don't want the lakorn end so soon!!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
aww want 2 c Aum normal and ur rite he play his role really well i was so convince he handicap Love Benz i

sphere

sarNie Egg
Aum looks so funny & adorable . I really like his character ... Can't stop laughing when he try to talk about something , esp. with benz.. Love Benz's character she plays it very well...and her singing is very good as well...when will aUM get better??? i want to see the normal lom haun!

hansonie

sarNie Egg
karenyang said:
:shocked: man, i was shock while i was looking at the upcomming list....Mang Korn Son Payak is airing April 16th and it's replacing Lom Huan!!!! that means Lom Huan is ending soon!!!! ahhh...i don't want the lakorn end so soon!!!!
[post="100023"][/post]​
awww...i dont want it to end so soon either..

red

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorns is okay....not the best i love the pairing benz & Aum are cute together great chemistry. i just wished they made things a bit more realistic, i stilll don't get it why benz is helping Aum? i don't think she truly loves him....i mean if she didi it's way too fast though...anyways, i not really following the story here :D can't wait when aUM Is better than they would looks more cuter together. i can't wait to see their kissing scenes :wub:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
absolutely love this lakorn!!!

I think this is Aum's best job so far.... he definitely needs to get some reconition for this come award time

I like Benz's character... definitely not weak but knows who to trust and knows to put on an act when shes around bad people

I was seriously hoping for the uncle to be a good guy but hes so evil!

Dayshow is a pain in the a** but hes jus dumb and not actually part of the plan to keep Lom Huan mental right?

I cant believe they killed Maytee... that part was so depressing :(
when Maytee came to talk to Aum right before he died and he was about to sit on Aum's imaginary friend was too cute

Benz is helping Aum because shes a good person not because shes in love with him... she knows that Aum isnt the typical person that should be in a mental hospital. she doesnt start to fall in love with him until after he gets out and they are hiding in the mountain/woods together and Aum is slowly getting better. and about it being too fast... lakorns never follow a "real" timeline for love

i dont think Aum will forget Benz... hes not forgetful, just slow

all the bad people need to get their butts beaten!!

oh yea... i love the part where Aum stuffs the picture he drew through the fence for Benz... too cute and the sanya too! :wub: :wub:

gotta love this lakorn for using P'Birds song during the classroom singing too :w000t:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:wub: aum and benz are so cute in epi 8...i like the rain scene between them.....it's so cute....and once again aum took off his shirt and show his sexy body... :w000t: i think aum is becoming more normal...'cause when he speak, he doesn't pronounce the word slowly like he usually do....now he's speaking more like normal...so i think he's getting there.....