<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

Jessica

sarNie Egg
we like the same people navy..lol..but yeh this lakorn is airng march 17!! after paula and tye lakorn
omg are you sure tinahLOL? is this confirmed?

hope i'll be able to get some time off to watch this ... i'll start work really soon....This will also be on my must-see list. :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
tinah said:
we like the same people navy..lol..but yeh this lakorn is airng march 17!! after paula and tye lakorn
[post="84646"][/post]​

:shocked: march 17!!!

Jessica said:
omg are you sure tinahLOL? is this confirmed?

....This will also be on my must-see list. :D
[post="84985"][/post]​
:lol: same goes for me....this lakorn is number one on my list for March! I can't wait to see pretty pretty BENZ!!!! :w000t:

kaaa

sarNie Egg
omg thanks for the sc, Aum's role sounds sooo interesting, i can't wait to watch this lakorn!!! Benz look so pretty and cute...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
16 more days! can't wait! i wish benz will have more lakorn! does anyone have the summary or storyline for this lakorn?

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i hope this lakorn wil be half half. Half of the lakorn will have him play like a kid and the other half with him beig mature like a man!!! I luv drama.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its going to be half half..first aum is going to be adultive right..then later on in the lakorn hes going to be a kid..then when he gets his memory back he'll be back to an adult..

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
that sounds good. i do want to see aum as an adult first. i'm predicting he'll have a car accident that'll make him turn into a kid. :sweat:

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
tinah said:
i think its going to be half half..first aum is going to be adultive right..then later on in the lakorn hes going to be a kid..then when he gets his memory back he'll be back to an adult..
[post="85191"][/post]​
:w000t: i can't wait till airs. good thing that he's an adult first. maybe benz and aum will fall inlove first before he turn into a kid. i can't wait! i'm starting to count. 16 days left.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i can't wait till airs. good thing that he's an adult first. maybe benz and aum will fall inlove first before he turn into a kid. i can't wait! i'm starting to count. 16 days left.
probaly so..cuz thats why in the sc benz looked sad..so they probaly fell in love first then the whole drama starts

galaphone

sarNie Egg
thats an interesting storyline..i like how channel 3 always have different type of storyline..so we wont get bored of watching the same storyline over n over..cant wait..16 more days!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
galaphone said:
thats an interesting storyline..i like how channel 3 always have different type of storyline..so we wont get bored of watching the same storyline over n over..cant wait..16 more days!
[post="85258"][/post]​

that's what i think too. ch 3 always have different storyline. that's why i like ch 3 more than any other ch. well, ch 7 do have good lakorns too, but i still like 3 more.

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
thanks so much for the links....i'll try to download some of it now....I will definitely be waching this beacuse of benz....anything with her in it, i'll watch...she is my all time favourite. :D