<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Kkrystal said:
this lakorn reminds me of my fanfic....sigh....
[post="89016"][/post]​

now that you mention that...it does remind me one of my fanfic at etasia too...with joy and num...but i never finish that story.... :lol:

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
6 more days! :w000t: this would be a hot couple onscreen. since nang barb doesn't have any sweet scene of them, this lakorn should have some sweet scene between them. i want to see the part from the teaser where he'll kiss benz on the forehead. :w000t: that's really cute.

Jessica

sarNie Egg
Very excited about this lakorn too :D ..Hope this lakorn will be exciting and not a run of the mill happy happy joy joy serie, i am getting bored watching those

GASP!! I can't believe it's airing this friday.. SOO HAPPY

btw, can someone post the pic again.. it aint working.. thanks

tinah

sarNie Coma
back then i wasnt a fan of benz..when she was the nang ek i wouldnt watch the lakorn..but now im like a huge fan of her..lol..after watching one lakorn of hers..makes me realize what a great actress she was..so i started likeing..if only i gave her a chance..but yeh im happy i did now..

red

sarNie Hatchling
i've have always loved benz i think she's one of these actresses that actually know how to act...

Aww....well hopefully it will airs this friday so i can have a sneak preview of it cos i'm really anticapation this. i saw a bit of tub tawan & i really liked these two couple so much looking forward to them in this larkorn together again.

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
talking about being a fan of her. i like her since i saw her in koo gum. i know that wasn't long ago, but she just make me love her so much that i start watching all her lakorn. her other old lakorn, i never watch them, except reading the summary. yeppy, it's comming this friday! :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on benz..

สงสัยแฟนหนุ่ม มิค จะเลี้ยงดี หุ่นที่ผอมเพรียวของ เบนซ์ พรชิตา ณ สงขลา นางเอกเรื่อง “ลมหวนâ€? ทางช่อง 3 เลยดูอวบอั๋น แถมน้ำหนักขึ้นจนตัวงี้แทบปริ ซึ่ง เบนซ์ เผย “ตอนนี้อ้วนสุดๆแล้ว อ้วนตั้งแต่ก่อนเล่นละครสะใภ้กาฝากซะอีก พี่ปิ่นก็เริ่มพูดกับแม่เบนซ์ว่า ถ้าน้ำหนักไม่ลงจะให้เล่นบทแม่แล้วนะ เบนซ์ก็จะพยายามทานน้อยลง ออกกำลังกายบ้าง ก็ไม่รู้ทำได้มั้ย กิน 3 มื้อปกติ และกินจุกจิก ระหว่างมื้อชอบกินขนมเค้ก ตอนนี้มีละครเรื่องจอมใจ ของพี่ไก่-วรายุฑ ติดต่อมานานแล้ว เปิด มิ.ย. เบนซ์พักงานไป 3 เดือน เหงามาก ถึงจะมีงานอื่นๆและมีพิธีกร ก็ห่วงว่าน้ำหนักจะอ้วนขึ้น ส่วนละครที่กำลังจะออกอากาศเรื่องลมหวน แนวโรแมนติกดราม่า มีรักๆน่าสงสาร ใครได้ดูคงต้องรักอั้ม-อธิชาติ ในเรื่องเขาน่าสงสารมากâ€?.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
benz looks so pretty in the picture...thanks for sharing tinah....can someone help translate the article please....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:w000t: thanks for sharing the clip...benz look so pretty with that hair style and so as aum looks sexy with that hair cut....3 more days till it airs!! :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
news on benz..

สงสัยแฟนหนุ่ม มิค จะเลี้ยงดี หุ่นที่ผอมเพรียวของ เบนซ์ พรชิตา ณ สงขลา นางเอกเรื่อง “ลมหวนâ€? ทางช่อง 3 เลยดูอวบอั๋น แถมน้ำหนักขึ้นจนตัวงี้แทบปริ ซึ่ง เบนซ์ เผย “ตอนนี้อ้วนสุดๆแล้ว อ้วนตั้งแต่ก่อนเล่นละครสะใภ้กาฝากซะอีก พี่ปิ่นก็เริ่มพูดกับแม่เบนซ์ว่า ถ้าน้ำหนักไม่ลงจะให้เล่นบทแม่แล้วนะ เบนซ์ก็จะพยายามทานน้อยลง ออกกำลังกายบ้าง ก็ไม่รู้ทำได้มั้ย กิน 3 มื้อปกติ และกินจุกจิก ระหว่างมื้อชอบกินขนมเค้ก ตอนนี้มีละครเรื่องจอมใจ ของพี่ไก่-วรายุฑ ติดต่อมานานแล้ว เปิด มิ.ย. เบนซ์พักงานไป 3 เดือน เหงามาก ถึงจะมีงานอื่นๆและมีพิธีกร ก็ห่วงว่าน้ำหนักจะอ้วนขึ้น ส่วนละครที่กำลังจะออกอากาศเรื่องลมหวน แนวโรแมนติกดราม่า มีรักๆน่าสงสาร ใครได้ดูคงต้องรักอั้ม-อธิชาติ ในเรื่องเขาน่าสงสารมากâ€?.
[post="90976"][/post]​
Thanks Tinah...this news Benz confirms that her new lakorn is with P'Kai Warayuth and it's "Jom Jai"...and yeah she's talking about her role for this lakorn too.

navy

sarNie Adult
karenyang said:
hopefully benz will have a cute and funny role like in sapai ga fak..... :lol:
[post="91285"][/post]​
I hope so too. I was really enjoyed waatching her in Sapai Kafak. CUTE and FUNNY :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :w000t: