<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
seems like u guys are enjoying this lakorn..i still havent seen it yet cuz i havent been to the vdo store..but i am looking forward to watching it..i want to see aum's acting..sounds like hes doing a great job already lol :)

L

lalalek

This is a good Lakorn so freaken intresting so far and i was wanting to know what are some of your guys opinion k...

I know that the Doctor and that one Daeshow's guys dad's help are mean and all but do you guys think that his dad is included with in the baddness??? :blink:

I am die'n to know, like there parts where he brings like the chocolate to Lom Huan and all, the music changes into different melodies if you understand what i am saying!!!!!

Help me out you guys!!!!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
that's what i'm confuse too....seems like Dayshow dad is being nice to Lom Huan...and i can't really tell if he's being nice to lom huan or he's just pretending to be nice so he can get the thing he want from lom huan...and plus, in epi 3 when lom huan was hiding on the stair, seems like he's trying to ask lom huan something...but then that nice doctor came by so he stop asking Lom huan....so is he being nice or being mean?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
There's something mysterious about the mountain people too...I think they know something but I don't know what...

sphere

sarNie Egg
i just finished watching episodes 1,2 & i think the next episode will be good that when the doctor & benz will help Aum to ran away.
i have to comment that this lakorns has interesting enough plot...i'm toward forward to more episodes

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching eps 1 and 2 it's really good even if I don't understand it buy Aum can act and Benz is beautiful. Does caretakers r mean? N I think Aum dad is pretending 2 b nice

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
Azlisakhmer said:
I just finish watching eps 1 and 2 it's really good even if I don't understand it buy Aum can act and Benz is beautiful. Does caretakers r mean? N I think Aum dad is pretending 2 b nice
[post="96479"][/post]​
it's not Aum's dad it's Aum's mother's brother or in other words his uncle. His parents died and aum is suppose to be a mut (thai american) in the lakorn when he doesn't even look half thai and half american. LOL. anyways, I think it's sad and torturing for aum to go through the drugs. well i think its drugs since they put the needle in him so he can remain retard?

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
my bad i knew it wasn't his dad i was trying 2 say uncle thnx for da info now i kinda understand even if I don't no thai

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'm thinking lom huan uncle is as bad as the house man....i can't believe that doctor that's with benz and aum die! i was so mad that he died! how can they make him die! i think it's almost to the part where benz and aum went to live with the mountain people....'cause benz came to rescue aum so as the mountain people....can't wait for the next episode...this lakorn is getting so good!!!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
so the doctor die? i haven't watch episode 4 yet. and benz is helping aum to get out? i got to go watch it. okay, i'm going to go watch it rite now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww why does the doctor guy have to die..i liked him..but i knew he might die cuz the helper who helps the nang ek or praek always die

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
hey, is p'ake really crazy i mean..pee bah...lolx..or he just put an act??
[post="96737"][/post]​
I believe he's been poisoned or given medicine to make him that way...So yeah, he's really crazy right now but he should get better as the story unfolds...