<span style="color:green"><b>Sun Yah Kaen San Ruk(Exact)</b></span>

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah! Aom and Por... two of my all time favorite actors and actresses!!!

i really can't wait to see this lakorn... i know it's just going to be great no matter what the plot is....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This lakorn been filming since March...it takes 5 or 6 months but since this is Exact I think it's shorter right cuz Exact lakorns are usually short. So July or August it should be done and ready to air.

sarN

sarNie Granny
5 to 6 month ? i thought it take 3 months ! some lakonr air while filming like LNJ LOL

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Lastest pics from Oops Magazine Credit Aom's fan @ APClub and Phiyada or Aomphiyda...:)

Phor and Aom behind the scenes...so cute it's probably for the celebration of Aom's birthday cuz there's another pict

cecilia

Staff member
wuh..i'm shocked to see this thread..first time seeing it..and woow..por with aom..how cute..i can't wait too....anyone have the plot yet or did i miss it in the first few pages?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Crazy May is in this lakorn. LOL She's really gonna stir some drama. Yall know I can't wait to watch this!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Which May...Kayla?

The one in Song Rao or Wimarn Sai? Either one is good cuz I like them as N'rai but I think May Fuengarom is more evil..she's really good...at it.

Thanks Tinah for the clip...can someone make caps....

tinah

sarNie Coma
its May F..i think she is so evil..i think her and aom s. is the only nang rai thats still around and most evil..since kik isnt in lakorns anymore

thuy

sarNie Egg
Ooh, I'm so looking forward for this lakorn to air!!! I love Por and Aom....an I think that in every lakorn Aom is in, she takes out the best of her pra ek!!! Remember her with Mos....normally he is not that great....or Aom with Brook, I normally don't like him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ooh, I'm so looking forward for this lakorn to air!!! I love Por and Aom....an I think that in every lakorn Aom is in, she takes out the best of her pra ek!!! Remember her with Mos....normally he is not that great....or Aom with Brook, I normally don't like him.
yes very true, i didnt like mos before well actually i didnt knew he was an old actor..i thought he was so cute in his younger years..but yeh ever since hjc i fell in love with him..i would love to see aom/mos pair up again..also with brook..i didnt mind him pairing up with aom cuz their chemistry was cute too

thuy

sarNie Egg
tinah said:
yes very true, i didnt like mos before well actually i didnt knew he was an old actor..i thought he was so cute in his younger years..but yeh ever since hjc i fell in love with him..i would love to see aom/mos pair up again..also with brook..i didnt mind him pairing up with aom cuz their chemistry was cute too
[post="150617"][/post]​
I would die to see Aom and Mos pairing up again :lmao: He was so sweet and sexy at the same time....I never thought of him like that!!! I love him in his jacket with scarf :wub: He looked so innocent!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
would die to see Aom and Mos pairing up again He was so sweet and sexy at the same time....I never thought of him like that!!! I love him in his jacket with scarf He looked so innocent!!!
oh yes!..lol..i would love to see him with aom again also i like when mos is agressive like that..like a player.. :wub: