<span style="color:green"><b>Sun Yah Kaen San Ruk(Exact)</b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh the teaser is out!..we get to see aom in a wedding dress again..she look sooo pretty! :D credit to king fro APC :D por took aom on her wedding day cuz she owed him money..lol

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz, tinah.....i think aom and her boyfriend hire por to make their wedding thingy. but then aom's boyfriend ran away. so now aom has to pay back por's money. but since she doesnt has money then she's working for por's instead.

lolz.....this is so cool......i can't wait. :w000t:

yui15

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the teaser Calla!! I'm so excited!! Aom looks so cute in the teaser. I love her!! Squee!!! So excited this is airing soon! :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lolz, tinah.....i think aom and her boyfriend hire por to make their wedding thingy. but then aom's boyfriend ran away. so now aom has to pay back por's money. but since she doesnt has money then she's working for por's instead.
lol..thats too cute!..aom working for por cuz she owe him money..i can tell its gonna be funny

SunStar

sarNie Elites
the preview is hililarious!!! Por forcing Aom to clean the toilet... and clean his home... so cute!!!

i have a feeling i'm going to enjoy this lakorn!!!

slee00

sarNie Adult
I love lakorn where the guy is strong and bad and rich! and he rescue the girl! However, I love " Overboard" with Kurt and Goldie Hawn too...where she was rich and spoiled brat....how he made her worked on his house and kids!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OH MY GOD I am going to so enjoy this lakorn :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :wub:

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
:w000t: I am already in luv with this lakorn.
Luv both Por & Aom.
Talented ppl 2gether.

cecilia

Staff member
calla said:

lolz.....this is so cool......i can't wait.  :w000t:
[post="155353"][/post]​

hahah..this sound like that old taiwanese movie where the p'ek went after the n'ek because her boyfriend trick him into doing a construction company..turn out..the guy ran off with his money and so he can't face his dad who have no faith in him ...i think his name is tawan and her name ..can't remember..but you guy know that old chinese movie where he held his nose and pretend to be he's someone else at the door to have the n'ek open the door so that he can get a hold of her since she keep on avoiding him after her boyfriend took off with the p'ek's money..he's also in that one movie with the three soccer sisters...iblai and oblai and peblai..hope you guy know which one i mean..anyway..it's a good movie..

i really excite too..want to know what will happen when the groom took off and left his bride behind with some HOT PHOTOGRAPHER..:lol:

yui15

sarNie Elites
Aom is soo petite. She makes all her p'eks look big and strong lol. She looks very cute in the pics. I can't wait to see her again.