<span style="color:red"><b>Jun Euy Jun Jao(จันทร์เอ๋ยจันทร์เจ้า)</b></span>

juicee

sarNie Elites
i caught a glimpse of the episode today - well it was like twenty or so minutes before the episode ended and i have to say that it was pretty interesting. rita is really cute. i know that at first, after I found out it was gonna be a ghost/supernatural lakorn I was turned off of, but after watching some it, i'll probably tune in tomorrow, to see what happens and if it can keep my interest.

although i must mention that one of the parts was somewhat distrubing. i didn't understand why rita had the boy take off his pants so the ghost won't haunt them. maybe they explained it earlier or something, but that was the first scene that i tuned into and it was quite distrubing and inappropriate....

but all in all, seems like it will be an interesting lakorn

L

lalalek

juicee said:
i caught a glimpse of the episode today - well it was like twenty or so minutes before the episode ended and i have to say that it was pretty interesting. rita is really cute. i know that at first, after I found out it was gonna be a ghost/supernatural lakorn I was turned off of, but after watching some it, i'll probably tune in tomorrow, to see what happens and if it can keep my interest.

although i must mention that one of the parts was somewhat distrubing. i didn't understand why rita had the boy take off his pants so the ghost won't haunt them. maybe they explained it earlier or something, but that was the first scene that i tuned into and it was quite distrubing and inappropriate....

but all in all, seems like it will be an interesting lakorn
[post="91381"][/post]​

What time does this movie come on? Is it comming on every wednesday and Thursday? I know that it is channel 3, I want to balance it out on those two days because i am watching Kun Nai Sai lup and Lhong Ngao Jun at the same time...... :D

L

lalalek

juicee said:
it's all basically the same time...
[post="91412"][/post]​
Are you meaning that it plays the same time as Lhong Ngao Jun and Kun Nai Sai lup??? well that sucks, i really looked foward to watching this during a seperate time from those other two...... :(

roots

sarNie Hatchling
This one is really good. :D The ghost is hella scary looking. :ph34r:

tinah

sarNie Coma
really roots?..ill take your word for it..hehe..it does look really scary from the preview..some ghost lakorn looks fake..

juicee

sarNie Elites
roots said:
This one is really good. :D The ghost is hella scary looking. :ph34r:
[post="91730"][/post]​
yeah, i agree. although i didn't see the whole thing yet, i thought it was pretty good...

juicee

sarNie Elites
okay is anyone else wondering why kong's character doesn't keep his money in his wallet? okay let me elaborate...you know how rita picked kong's wallet in the restroom? Well later when rita was playing Jao and Kong gave Na Mali 1,000 baht for 'yok kru', well then I'm just wondering why kong didn't keep that pun baht in his wallet - it's kinda wierd. i know it's just a goof and i'm being nitpicky, i just thought it was kinda funny

or how about the fact that kong seems to know rita's niegborhood better than her, despite the fact that he doesn't live there or even in bangkok. cause when she was running away from dome, kong was able to catch her...

jai

sarNie Elites
omg the guy whos in nai reun jai with the glasses who acted as one of pongs friend. both his friends are in tehre but the guy with the glasses is in this lakorn . and he's not wearing glasses lookin mighty fine i must add. but he's kong's student. odd how they seem to act that young.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the song..so far this lakorn is very interesting..i thought it was going to be one of them weird ghost movie..

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
can someone pleease reupload the teaser/previews please? andf wat does this title mean?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i just watch epi 1..and so far its interesting..its funny how rita's friend was singing joy's song from rachanee morlum..but joy sounds better..lol but yeh i like how this lakorn isnt them ordinaly horror movie..it has a good storyline.and the ghost is her mom..someone probaly killed her mom..thats why she didnt go reborn..and i like rita's character..shes so strong

juicee

sarNie Elites
^^ well, yeah as indicated by the summaries, her mom was murdered by...well since i know some people might not want to know who the perp is, i won't reveal it here. and for those of u who do wanna know, but don't know yet, go read the summary to find out...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Warning: Do not eat or drink when watching this Lakorn. The ghost lady is really OOgly.

I lost my appetite watching her. Episode 2 is a bit lighter. Not so creepy as the first time. I wonder if her mom will possess her body later on. It looks like it from the preview.

tinah

sarNie Coma
her mom looks really scary..i was actually getting scaried..especially the part when rita was asleep in her bedroom and there was a ghost standing behin the door while she was ..he was probaly one of the maid that was killed too..im guessing he died cuz he tried to help rita's mom or he knows something so they killed him

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I am a Kong fan. However, I don't know if I can watch this lakorn. I downloaded the first episode. Watched the preview and got really really freaked out. I used to like scary movies before I watched "The Grudge." Now I can't watch them.