<span style="color:red"><b>Jun Euy Jun Jao(จันทร์เอ๋ยจันทร์เจ้า)</b></span>

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahha I gotta say this is one lakorn where they made the ghost loOk scary.I've seen other ones where the ghosts just look funny! hahah I had to jump outta my seat a few times during this lakornn! hahaha I was so scared the part where she was chasing banarot and his friends around the haunted building~! Scared enuff to where I called my bfriend and make him talk to me till I fell asleep lmao! but can't wait to see the endinggg~!!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, i really like this lakorn and how they make the ghost look really scary rather than funny looking.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww..Only 4 epis...But yea..They really did a good job with the ghost...I like it lol...Usually when they have a ghost in a lakorn it just looks funky to me lol..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I've said it before but I'll say it again, Nudee sure as heck gets on my nerves since the very beginning. Not only is she a ninny but a whiner. I just don't like whiners, poor victim me type of characters.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeahhhh she is kinda annoying. Blah her character is just to UmmMm lets see she's to confident for someone who needs help.Rita is always there for her and trying to be there for her, but she pushes her away and then complains about how she doesn't have anyone! whats that about??!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh noo dee's character is really annoying..she complains that she doesnt have anyone..but when rita tries to help her and be her friend she pushes her away.. :blink: i do enjoy this lakorn though..too bad its coming to an end

Kina

Dubsteppin'
nudee CAN be annoying but i think she pushes people away bcz she suffers from the fact that she is an orphan, no family or anything to her and people, the rich in particular, step on her for that. you kinda have to put urself in each character's shoes and world to understand why they act the way they do. i feel bad for nudee rather than annoyed. in fact...nudee's character is one of the many nang'ek's characterizations in lakorns, which im not too particularly fond of.

the kind of nang ek i like is one like Rita's. she's confident, logical, intelligent, and witty. ya gotta love that about a person!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah I agree in a way you have to feel for her because she has to go along time without anyone and then all of the sudden there is someone who wants to help her out of everything she's probably afraid and confused on if they are being sincere or not =\

Lol as u can tell I'm very into this lakorn ahahha

Kina

Dubsteppin'
did anyone see the latest ep. like yesterday i think. i missed it. can anyone like talk bout it? what happened and stuff?

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
yeah I agree in a way you have to feel for her because she has to go along time without anyone and then all of the sudden there is someone who wants to help her out of everything she's probably afraid and confused on if they are being sincere or not =\

Lol as u can tell I'm very into this lakorn ahahha
[post="106722"][/post]​

yep i agree. Nudee was probably afraid that Jan was probably like those girls and wasn't sincere with her that's probably why Nudee acted all confident and need her help when she knows herself she needs someone. I think she's very gullible that's why when Jan's cousins told all these lies that Jan and (the guy..i forgot his name) liked one another Nudee was shocked because Jan was someone that she trusted..someone that was finally sincere.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Amira said:
did anyone see the latest ep. like yesterday i think. i missed it. can anyone like talk bout it? what happened and stuff?
[post="107947"][/post]​
I saw it but skipped alot so there might be some stuff missing. Nudee is actually possessed by Kru Romani, so that's why she acts real bitchy towards Jun Jao. Jun Jao saw some events that happened to the teacher by doing the same connectiion thingy that Nudee did in back episodes. Compare the scenes though, Nudee was totally hysterical and over the top while Jun Jao is more composed. They're putting on the play that the teacher was in 17 some years ago and JunJao and friends are totally imploding, fighting with one another. Oh and the mom died because she saw them killing the teacher so they got rid of her and the servant Nab.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
jeanie said:
Oh and the mom died because she saw them killing the teacher so they got rid of her and the servant Nab.
[post="108092"][/post]​
so that's how Nudee's mom died. her mom was the witness to the murder of Kru Romani. this is no wonder nudee is significant to kru romani also, besides the fact that she is vulnerable and has a weak soul.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Amira said:
so that's how Nudee's mom died. her mom was the witness to the murder of Kru Romani. this is no wonder nudee is significant to kru romani also, besides the fact that she is vulnerable and has a weak soul.
[post="108148"][/post]​

HuabNag said:
I think Jeanies mean Jun Jao mom not Nudee's mom.
[post="108194"][/post]​
perhaps....because up until now, we never knew the reason why Jan's mom died. gosh so much to this lakorn. it is such a thriller and for me, it keeps me waiting for the next episode to see what other secrets and clues are to be uncovered.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
No I meant JunJao's mom was the witness to the killing of Kru Romani. The next episode was all about the play. Kru Romani manipulated the situation so that JunJao got to be the n'ek of the play, so that the grandfather would come to watch. Anyhow Nudee is all you betrayed me to JunJao and Baramee. Halfway through the play the teacher made JunJao's stomach hurt so Nudee had to replace her and she possessed Nudee's body. She stabbed the grandfather and now Nudee is in shock. Everyone doesn't get it yet though. They think Romani meant to kill JunJao's uncle and the fat sia guy but missed and got the grandpa by accident.

Next episode's preview. The ish hits the fan. The grandfather told JunJao that the grandma was the one that ordered her mom to be killed while the grandma said no, it was your grandfather.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
this episode started to show a little hint that the grandfather might have done it because if you noticed jan jaos' grandmother was eavesdropping at her husband at the hospital and then kong comes and the grandmother just starts saying like "when will this all stop" and crap.