<span style="color:red"><b>Sai Leurd Haeng Rak</b></span>

annea

sarNie Adult
why paul? sorry..his not good looking at all...aum is pretty thou...paul looks kinda like a turtle in those pic...his nose remind me of Usher ..lol..sorry to offend any of his fans....

arissa

sarNie Elites
yeah ....why Paul....I dont like Paul as the LEAD character....I cant even picture them together in sweet scenes...because I dont think Paul is really great at that......But I love him as a VJ though.......I love him with Nadia more.....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Paul is a cutie pie...great personality...I can't wait to watch this one too haven't seen Aum play something like this since I don't know when...She's a very good actress but lately one role reminds of the other...I hope she can convince that she can still play that nice sympathetic n'ek...ie Morrasoom Haeng Chevit and Raknakara.

maijune

SarNie Adult
do you guys notice that aum p. was all over paul...she was like that to every p'ek that she will star with....totally different from other n'eks...

Oil

sarNie Egg
i do notice that shes all over paul but at least we know that there will be great heating chemistry if they're that close between the two....they look great together, can't wait

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i want to see this lakorn....paul is so cute...but seems like he got the same role over and over again....

sunisa

i like Paul...and he is cute.he does looks nice in reeal life.he is also one of my favorite p'ek.Aum is also very pretty.they both are good actor and actress.does anyone know the storyline for tis lakorn?

red

sarNie Hatchling
yey! another Aum lakorns! not too sure about paul though as his acting skills seemed to have deteriorated since Sapai Tornado (booo!).

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Some pics ja...credit Pau Jin Jon and Linna @Spicy...so pretty and cute :k

Aum's playing a Burmese girl who is looking for her mother....there's some probs and they pr'ek and n'ek think they are related but in fact they are not....

L

lalalek

He is alright, he looks better with Janie T.... :D

meenia

sarNie Adult
Think that Paul doesn't have a channel...I see him in Channel 3 and 7...Good then I get to see Paul more...Thank you!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i'm so excited...they're so many good lakorns coming out this year...can't wait to see this one! i like paul...he can act

Susie

sarNie Adult
i have to admit that Paul is not cute but the way he acts out his role is good!! i also have a friend that knows him and she says that he has a great personality. haven't seen aum in a lakorn eversince so sanea ha which was a while ago lol she has alot of lakorns out.

shubby

sarNie Adult
ahahh..i don't know but Paul is not good looking at all, but he seem like a gentlemen..lolz...Aum hair look kinda weird there in the pics..but still cute...but why Paul???