Star owned businesses

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
Can everyone name all of the businesses owned by the daras?

Aum P - D-WA (Thai Restaurant & Bar)
May F - Bubbly (Clothing Store)
Aum & May - Buon Fine (Shoes & Purses)
Num G - Ice Monster (Ice Cream/Snow Cones)
Ploy C - Her Nails (Salon)
Pol T - Spring/Summer (Bakery)
Janie T - Red Mango (Ice Cream)
Noi B - Theera (Clothing Store)
Tuk Yarunee - Pizza Pizza (Italian Restaurant)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noi B owns a clothing store? didn't know that...

doesn't Vee own like a club too? i seen it somewhere or heard it somewhere.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Namfon K.-owned a restaurant, I think she has like three locations.
Num G.- he is a share owner.
Vee- club/bar (opened last year)
Dunk- opened a huge salon (2yrs. ago)
Aom P.- I'm not really sure wat kinda business, but at WWYWY they took a tour at her place.
James- the last time I heard he opened a small boot selling fried noodles (chinese food)
Au Navapol- at WWYWY with the Tur Kue Cheewit casts he said that he had opened a little coffee shop/massage place at his home location.
Jukajan- she's promoting her line of jewelries which is beads and stones..u know all the earings/jewelries that she wore in PleukSaneh, that's all from her line of jewelry..

Anyways, all the Stars are opening small shops/restaurants, but how come I haven't seen any Star open a resort hotel like that...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^^

Nott from Chompoo gam mam owns a resort =)
And Puri does too :] but i think his is shared with friends.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i just thought of one. Paul P. has a gym. ohhh another one lol aom p. and puri own a restaurant i think or pub or somethin and they run their own show "i love the night life"

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea Noi owns a store called T-ra. Alot of people say that it is named after Ken (Theeradeth).
Here's a pic of Ken & Noi promoting her store:

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/view_topic.php...p;newsid=12396#
tat is soo cute..i remember seeing them modeling her clothing...it's a bit too sophisticated and mature for me..but eh i'll probably wanna get some just because..lol..tat's so sweet naming it after Theeradeth aww...they're the couple made in heaven