Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
pretty wallpapers of Aof+Pinky made by their fans in pantip

Aof cute picture :wub: silly boy what he doing at the door ^_^

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
well their fans said they are counting down to Aof+Pinky new la korn together. so probably december. :huh:
but other than that i don't know more details on it, they didn't say. but i wouldn't put my hopes up too high because Pinky is so busy. she has plans to film 2 movies in India too.
so things can always change.but i pray they will have a new la korn together for 2009. :spin:

Pinky+Aof so cute! he look shy ^_^
aww i like this picture of them hahaha kuteNess!!!
thanks i hope they will too...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky will be going to Japan for 1 week: Oct.23-29 she will go do a photo shoot for in magazine and take a break off from work too. i think Aum will go too and probably take the fashion shoot with her. <_<
Aof will go tape the show Jun pun dao on Oct.30 gosh! wish Pinky will go with him too :mellow:

more nice wallpapers made by their fans in pantip

ah..miss them so much..want december to come soon, pray they will have a new la korn together again :spin: one of their fan said if Pinky+Aof don't have a new la korn together for 2009 she will go to ch7 and give them a piece of her mind. :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
clip behind scenes music video and interview of Aof+Pinky and win,cee,cheer,poh,ying for ch7 save world
ah..so cute they stand close to eachother :wub: they make the cutest couple ever! miss them together so much,miss Sun+Lily,pray they will get to play a new la korn together again. :spin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prvCKLSPaC8

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I want to know something about their lakorn NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Gosh, I hate waiting.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
glad you still come in here chibilaogurl :D
i'm not so sure anymore that nang aek with Aof will be Pinky for his new la korn that will start film in december, because Pinky la korn "jao ying lum sing" so far only film to only half of it,so i'm scare it won't be done filming before december because if not then Pinky won't have time to film a new la korn with Aof. which if it's so then their fans will be so sad, so pray JYL will done film before december. :spin:
but geezs, JYL is so slow they start film like since July till now Oct and still not done yet. hope they done by november. <_<

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Thank you. :)

Yes I will come here and post anything about Aof and Pinky. I love them.

Gosh, long lakorn. I want to hear something good in december.

HURRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Well, if Pinky is not Aof Nang Aek for his december Lakorn. I just hope he isn't pair up with Pancake or anyone older looking them he is. I like Amy. Kwan will be okay. bbbbbuuuutt I reallllllllllllllllly hope its PINKY. !!!!!!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i want nang aek to be Pinky and no other actress with him, i pray it's Pinky. but if not Pinky i think there is high possibility it would be Cheer because she doesn't have a new la korn yet. :mellow:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sweetieNu glad you still come in here too :D
cheer does look older than him but really she and Aof are born the same year though. i think cheer look and act too tomboyish,doesn't match Aof, i don't want it to be cheer either. i want nangaek to be PINKY!!! only Pinkyyyyyy.. but i won't put my hope up too high because scare i'll be disappointed. :( i want december to come soon. so we'll know if nangaek is Pinky or not.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i can't believe it either. she does look much older than him. but then Aof has a young looking face so most girls look older than him.yeah want december to come soon. pray nangaek will be Pinky. :spin: but will be hard because she has plans to go film movies in India toward beginning of next year and will go for about 2 months after she finish filming her 2 la korns, JYL and WNK. so if she isn't free to film the new la korn with Aof in december, then i hope they will get to pair up again after she came back from India,just hope we'll get to see their new la korn in 2009. if not then a lot of their fans will be so mad and pissed :eek:

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
^^ hahaha i agree that Cheer do look older then Cee and Aof...
awwwww no i want to see them in 2009!!! i miss them together!!!