Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Pinky dress too, it's very cute,she look like spanish girl in this dress, yeah waiting sucks a lot! want to see them in a new la korn soon

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this lakorn Khmer dub. Surprisingly I am so hook...lol..when I watched in Thai I thought they were both mean, harsh, childish and Aof was not a gentlemen AT ALL :lol:

Anywayz, so far I like it. Aof is mean to pinky but he's alwayz there to rescue her on time and he felt bad too. Plus he's alwayz worried about her but her mouth is sometime to much to handle :lol: Pinky is so dumb most of the time :lol: but I feel so bad for her when she asked Aof does he really want her to die?! and especially when she feel no one is on her side :rolleyes: . Dumb but not annoying like Supaburoot Chao Din :p

Aof-Pinky is very cute together and they got chemisty :wub:
Would love to see them pair-up again B)

No wonder Teedee is so hook on them :p :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ana Posted Yesterday, 02:51 PM
I'm watching this lakorn Khmer dub. Surprisingly I am so hook...lol..when I watched in Thai I thought they were both mean, harsh, childish and Aof was not a gentlemen AT ALL

Anywayz, so far I like it. Aof is mean to pinky but he's alwayz there to rescue her on time and he felt bad too. Plus he's alwayz worried about her but her mouth is sometime to much to handle Pinky is so dumb most of the time but I feel so bad for her when she asked Aof does he really want her to die?! and especially when she feel no one is on her side . Dumb but not annoying like Supaburoot Chao Din

Aof-Pinky is very cute together and they got chemisty
Would love to see them pair-up again

No wonder Teedee is so hook on them
yep i'm crazy over Aof and Pinky in this la korn and so does a lot of people in pantip, they even have a daily topic news about Aof and Pinky and is waiting to see them pair up again. i think Aof is more of a gentleman than a devil in here, a gentleman meaning he doesn't take advantage of her even though he has many chances and many times when they are alone, they are both mean and harsh to eachother,he's not the only side that is mean to her, he has a bad mouth but he worries about her, always go after to help her, so that also make him a gentleman too, compare to other pra aeks who are more mean to nang aek, i think Aof is not so much as a devil in here. i think Pinky's character in Supaburoot Chao Din is not dumb,but yeah sometimes annoying but not dumb. her character as LiLy sometimes act dumb but she's not dumb, both Aof and Pinky character in here are not dumb that's what make the fans like about their characters and the fighting scenes between them like children is funny to watch and different from many la korns because most la korn pra aek let nang aek hit him but in here they both fight like kids,not like a regular slap/kiss la korn, the fans said it's more of kick/slap la korn in here and they like that pra aek is not a guy who like to take advantage of nang aek like many pra aeks in la korn Thai who like to rape nang aek. but very sad that the la korn didn't end like the summary,and it got cut out the good parts too,yep Aof+Pinky have good chemistry together in here, they are so so cute. hope they'll get to pair up again soon.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yep i'm crazy over Aof and Pinky in this la korn and so does a lot of people in pantip, they even have a daily topic news about Aof and Pinky and is waiting to see them pair up again. i think Aof is more of a gentleman than a devil in here, a gentleman meaning he doesn't take advantage of her even though he has many chances and many times when they are alone, they are both mean and harsh to eachother,he's not the only side that is mean to her, he has a bad mouth but he worries about her, always go after to help her, so that also make him a gentleman too, compare to other pra aeks who are more mean to nang aek, i think Aof is not so much as a devil in here. i think Pinky's character in Supaburoot Chao Din is not dumb,but yeah sometimes annoying but not dumb. her character as LiLy sometimes act dumb but she's not dumb, both Aof and Pinky character in here are not dumb that's what make the fans like about their characters and the fighting scenes between them like children is funny to watch and different from many la korns because most la korn pra aek let nang aek hit him but in here they both fight like kids,not like a regular slap/kiss la korn, the fans said it's more of kick/slap la korn in here and they like that pra aek is not a guy who like to take advantage of nang aek like many pra aeks in la korn Thai who like to rape nang aek. but very sad that the la korn didn't end like the summary,and it got cut out the good parts too,yep Aof+Pinky have good chemistry together in here, they are so so cute. hope they'll get to pair up again soon.

yeah i know i hope that they will get to pair up soon again.... :spin:

paof

I'm watching this lakorn Khmer dub. Surprisingly I am so hook...lol..when I watched in Thai I thought they were both mean, harsh, childish and Aof was not a gentlemen AT ALL :lol:

Anywayz, so far I like it. Aof is mean to pinky but he's alwayz there to rescue her on time and he felt bad too. Plus he's alwayz worried about her but her mouth is sometime to much to handle :lol: Pinky is so dumb most of the time :lol: but I feel so bad for her when she asked Aof does he really want her to die?! and especially when she feel no one is on her side :rolleyes: . Dumb but not annoying like Supaburoot Chao Din :p

Aof-Pinky is very cute together and they got chemisty :wub:
Would love to see them pair-up again B)

No wonder Teedee is so hook on them :p :lol:

yeah i know cause everybody want to see them again

paof

Aof+Pinky cute wallpapers made by their fans

more Pinky pretty pictures

yeah wanna see their new la korn soon..so badly want to see them together again..hope they'll have a new al korn together for 2009, may the fans wish come true, miss Sun+LiLy a lot :(

love all the picture and the best want is the fanmade one .

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah hope it's true,wanna see them pair up again soon, in 2009 pleaseeeee wanna see it so much,miss them together

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof's picture, he went to celebrate his 21st birthday at the ophan kids home, he got the bouquet from ch7 & cake from his fans i think

here is the link for the music video made by their fans(abcheer), the song is sweet,music vdo is cute,gosh! watching the m.v. make me miss Aof+Pinky so much,hope they would pair up soon,yeah pray in december they would play a new la korn together. :spin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwpMy3B-vOk
another one, how she design the music vdo is neat!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtQeGYoyIZY

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
somp9 Posted Today, 05:31 AM
If Pinky can not pair up with Aof due her busy schedule, i think Aof should pair with Kwan instead.
nope i disagree, Aof should wait for Pinky, she should be done filming "Jao ying lum sing" in Dec. so then her schedule is free & can work with him... i hope. i can't imagine him pairing up with any other actress but Pinky. well, at least let him play another la korn with Pinky first, then he can pair up with other actress...but i still prefer Pinky with him,i still have SBS fever and can't get enough of them. they have to make up for SBS that has to end fast because of his health condition. A lot of the fans are waiting for them to reunite. hope our prayers will come true soon ;)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I agree TeeDee. I still have SBS fever and I want to see more of Aof and Pinky. They need to pair up again soooon. Aof can have as many role as the Pa Eak as he wants, but we all want PINKY to be his NUMBER 1 Nang Eak.