Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
chibilaogurl Posted Today, 02:49 AM
I agree TeeDee. I still have SBS fever and I want to see more of Aof and Pinky. They need to pair up again soooon. Aof can have as many role as the Pa Eak as he wants, but we all want PINKY to be his NUMBER 1 Nang Eak.
i totally agree back with you chibilaogurl :D they need to play a new la korn together again and very soon too, their fans are waiting! and want them to play many la korns together after that too. i'll not be tire or bore of them. can watch them together forever!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
จากคุณ : คุณนายโจ (nong_insung) - [ 22 พ.ย. 51 17:28:35 ]
คู่นี้มีโอกาสมาแสดงด้วยกันอีกค่อนข้างแน่นอน แต่น่าจะเป็นปีหน้าค่ะ รอคอนเฟิร์มอีกทีค่ะ ลุ้นอยู่เหมือนกัน
from: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...8/A7233658.html
i'm so happy after i read this from their fans, she said "this couple chances of acting together are somewhat certain, but should be next year, waiting for confirmation again, rooting as well"

yay!!!! so the chances of seeing Aof & Pinky in a new la korn together again are high, i can't wait :D

miss them so much, so i decide to make a little photo album,heheh

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's very great news, i can't wait for next year :D i think they wait for Pinky to done film "jao ying lum sing" first, then she and Aof may pair up in a new la korn? cross my fingers too!!!

nice wallpaper made by their fan, abcheer in pantip

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i totally agree back with you chibilaogurl :D they need to play a new la korn together again and very soon too, their fans are waiting! and want them to play many la korns together after that too. i'll not be tire or bore of them. can watch them together forever!

yeah i totally agree with you two. :dude:

paof

i'm so happy after i read this from their fans, she said "this couple chances of acting together are somewhat certain, but should be next year, waiting for confirmation again, rooting as well"

yay!!!! so the chances of seeing Aof & Pinky in a new la korn together again are high, i can't wait :D

miss them so much, so i decide to make a little photo album,heheh

really that is a good news. but u mean next year :spin: like jan. 2009

paof

yeah it's very great news, i can't wait for next year :D i think they wait for Pinky to done film "jao ying lum sing" first, then she and Aof may pair up in a new la korn? cross my fingers too!!!

nice wallpaper made by their fan, abcheer in pantip

that good.....love the picture...cant wait until then. :lmao:

paof

what about the lakorn that pinky going to play with win.

paof

i hope that they can wait until pinky finish her new lakorn first ...then pair aof n pinky together again.i cant wait until they pair up again.miss them alot..hope that the next lakorn aof or pinky wont get sick again.cause sbs already miss up.so please let the second one have a lots of sweet n cute scene together.less fighting scene. :lmao: :spin:

paof

:yahoo: this will be the second lakorn of pinky n aof...i just want to see them keep pairing up.cause i love this pair. :yahoo: :clap:

paof

thank you for everyone who want to see them pair up again.i hope that they will listen to are wish or hope. :lmao: :spin:

paof

i will check here for the good news about pinky n aof new lakorn. :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Yesterday, 06:11 PM
forgot something love your photo album teedee.

their fans just said next year so i don't know which month, but when i know i'll come & tell for sure, Pinky is also currently filming her la korn with Win,they start filming since Oct. i think if she doesn't go to India after she finish filming her la korn with Win,we probably will see her new la korn with Aof toward beginning of next year but if she goes then we probably will get to see their la korn toward the end of next year after she done filming her movies in India, and yeah hope this second time he won't get sick again and hope there's lots of sweet love scenes too. ^_^