Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
somp9 Posted Today, 07:27 AM
Besides Aof, i wanna see her pair up with Stephen since they haven't pair together yet.
oh please no...not stephen...his acting is bad..no offense...any pra'ek in ch.7 except stephen please..but i know Pinky will meet him one day since they're in the same channel. <_<

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
With Aof, beside his lovely Pinky. I wouldn't mind seeing him with Amy or Kwan, but NOOOOOOOO Pancake. Gosh I don't like her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
beside pretty Pinky, i want Aof to pair up with Jib Keetapat, but i think that's probably not gonna happen though. :mellow:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
not yet, not so sure now if they'll have a new la korn together anymore. Aof has a new la korn already with kwan, Pinky is gonna have 3 more new la korns. one with Weir which is for sure from what her fans said but they don't know yet what la korn. the other is a re-make" preang prah nang" and then other one which the last two la korns is not confirm yet, still in the process of deciding and she still has plans to go film a movie in India for 2 months too. my hope of Aof+Pinky pairing up again is fading, but i won't give up, still pray they'll pair up again in 2009, cross fingers.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read from Pinky's webboard. she'll be having another new la korn beside the new la korn with Weir, i hope pra'ek is Aof. cross fingers. this may be the last hope for us if they will have a new la korn together or not for this year. if know futher details i'll come and tell asap.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i just read from Pinky's webboard. she'll be having another new la korn beside the new la korn with Weir, i hope pra'ek is Aof. cross fingers. this may be the last hope for us if they will have a new la korn together or not for this year. if know futher details i'll come and tell asap.

really thank u a lots. hope that they will have a new lakorn soon. :spin:

paof

R their any new news about Pinky&Aof About
another new Lakorn??
Becuz i Love them So much!!
Cant wait to see them in real life!!l0l!!
&&Cant wait to see them pair..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hmm...if pinky is moving to channel 3...then...
how would she have a lakorn with Aof if she is having 2-3 lakorns with the others?!
i hope that THAT dream of having Aof&&Pinky reunite again happends!
the dream that we all SBS lover wants to happen again. hahaha....
blechh! lol :p
Miss my Aof&&Pinky! TT____TT
i doubt i'll watch Pinkys new lakorn..well maybe i will buttah idk... ROFL ;]
just hope it's nawt NEW because i'm nawt so Fond of him. lol...Please be Aof! lol
whoooops! going off topic! kekeke ;] sawrii! lol

paof

hmm...if pinky is moving to channel 3...then...
how would she have a lakorn with Aof if she is having 2-3 lakorns with the others?!
i hope that THAT dream of having Aof&&Pinky reunite again happends!
the dream that we all SBS lover wants to happen again. hahaha....
blechh! lol :p
Miss my Aof&&Pinky! TT____TT
i doubt i'll watch Pinkys new lakorn..well maybe i will buttah idk... ROFL ;]
just hope it's nawt NEW because i'm nawt so Fond of him. lol...Please be Aof! lol
whoooops! going off topic! kekeke ;] sawrii! lol

thank u ....i hope she wont move to ch.3....omg... :loool: :spin: :arrg:

somp9

sarNie Adult
I guess, there is no hope of reunited Aof and Pinky since she have 2 0r 3 lakorns out with others like Win, Weir and now New again.
I'm not a big fan of New. Hope Aof will have a chance to pair with Aof again since SBS.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Does anyone heard anything about Aof and Pinky pairing again since their first lakorn? They need to pair again.

paof

Does anyone heard anything about Aof and Pinky pairing again since their first lakorn? They need to pair again.

i know but maybe it wont come true....but i hope that pinky wont move to ch.3.....then she will get the chance to pair with aof again.i know that she might not move to ch. 3 too. cause she work 4 ch.7 when she were :lmao: a kid so 50% that she might not move please... :( :arrg: :spin: