Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
hope that pinky wont move to ch.3 n get to pair with pinky again.....miss sbs n want them to makeup 4 sbs.. :arrg:

paof

i hope that there will be a good news to us whom want to see aof n pinky pair up again. cross :spin: :spin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aof is super cute but I didn't buy his character in here. He didn't have the imitating bad guy look.

If only they spent less time filming all the unnecessary part and dragginess, the ending could have been better. Yeah I understand Aof was ill and had to follow through on an operation, but couldn't they just wait until he got better and then continuing shooting. But the end end scene of Aof and Pinky that was cute but the ending itself was stupid. I hope that makes sense lol.

More than half the time, I wanted to beat San. How stupid can he be? If Dao and Lilly are about the same age as stated in the lakorn, wouldn't that hint off already that Lilly is not Muthita's daughter LOL and gosh how I wanted to slap him in the head saying that Lilly is still his enemy when in fact she is not apart of it. And no it wasn't Lily's father's fault either. Muthita would have gone to other rich men and ruin their family.

Lilly also annoyed me, yeah I love all the bickering between San and her but golly she is such a hypocrite lol. She is doing the same exact thing San is doing. LOL

The ending, OMG, the ending was just a complete chaos. Okay so the bad guys die (which is a good thing), so what. Nothing else. It was all such an easy punishment. Okay I can go on bashing this lakorn, but got to admit, it was enjoyable LOL. Hope to see more of Aof, he's a cutie.

paof

yeah but i love this lakorn a lot n i want pinky n aof to pair up again. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :spin: :spin: :spin:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
damnit I finally found a good lakorn to watch...but I am so piss off..I was like that other view hoping to see those scene of will and baby but not..I am so piss off, I would be better off not watching it...grrrrrr :angry: :angry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
lilo Posted Jul 10 2009, 08:09 AM
damnit I finally found a good lakorn to watch...but I am so piss off..I was like that other view hoping to see those scene of will and baby but not..I am so piss off, I would be better off not watching it...grrrrrr
yeah i feel the same way. so pissed that didn't get to see the good parts of this lakorn. so disappointed. finally a good lakorn of Pinky i've waited for. interesting storyline, p'ek and n'ek's characters was interesting/fun. but damn it! didn't get to see the love scenes+good parts=kidnap,get revenge,willing,and baby. all the good stuffs. arrg :angry:
still wish for Pinky+Aof to pair up again. hope in 2010.

paof

yeah i feel the same way. so pissed that didn't get to see the good parts of this lakorn. so disappointed. finally a good lakorn of Pinky i've waited for. interesting storyline, p'ek and n'ek's characters was interesting/fun. but damn it! didn't get to see the love scenes+good parts=kidnap,get revenge,willing,and baby. all the good stuffs. arrg :angry:

i feel the same way too. i hope to see pinky n aof again. :spin: :spin: :spin: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh garsh. seeing that picture again, makes me MISS them so much!
i also was so upset that that we didn't get to see all the interesting and intense part.
&&it all was suppose to happen that week he got hurt. Why didn't he get hurt after they were done with those
anxious part!! rofl
aneways, Hope really bad to see them soon!! xD
but i thought they said they did already did have a lakorn waiting for them..since SBS wasn't
really succesful because of all the "getting hurt" part. lol
but 2010...Still waiting :)

paof

oh garsh. seeing that picture again, makes me MISS them so much!
i also was so upset that that we didn't get to see all the interesting and intense part.
&&it all was suppose to happen that week he got hurt. Why didn't he get hurt after they were done with those
anxious part!! rofl
aneways, Hope really bad to see them soon!! xD
but i thought they said they did already did have a lakorn waiting for them..since SBS wasn't
really succesful because of all the "getting hurt" part. lol
but 2010...Still waiting :)

yeah i still waiting too. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :lmao: :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
good news. our dreams may finally come true. the fans talk to Aof and he said will get to pair up with Pinky again. either action or musical lakorns, he's not sure which one yet. because the ch7 boss lady tell him to go get singing lesson. and dara video's producer ask him can he play action and what about playing with Pinky, and Aof answer...yes he can play action and work with Pinky is easy because they are close from SBS. yay! can't wait. but then again don't have high hopes cause anything can change cause they didn't start filming yet. the fans made an asuumption after Pinky comes back from India, she and Aof should do a new lakorn together. cause by then they both should be free. so while Pinky is in India filming her movies. Aof will be concentrating on his studies,cause he want to finish school. Pinky said will have two new lakorns. one may be with Poh Nattawut. and her lakorn with Stephan "ruk sont roat" is not confirm yet if she will play or not. hope she won't accept it cause don't like Stephan his acting sucks! and i still pray she will get pair up with Weir again.

Lily+San so cute.

credit pantip.com

paof

good news. our dreams may finally come true. the fans talk to Aof and he said will get to pair up with Pinky again. either action or musical lakorns, he's not sure which one yet. because the ch7 boss lady tell him to go get singing lesson. and dara video's producer ask him can he play action and what about playing with Pinky, and Aof answer...yes he can play action and work with Pinky is easy because they are close from SBS. yay! can't wait. but then again don't have high hopes cause anything can change cause they didn't start filming yet. the fans made an asuumption after Pinky comes back from India, she and Aof should do a new lakorn together. cause by then they both should be free. so while Pinky is in India filming her movies. Aof will be concentrating on his studies,cause he want to finish school. Pinky said will have two new lakorns. one may be with Poh Nattawut. and her lakorn with Stephan "ruk sont roat" is not confirm yet if she will play or not. hope she won't accept it cause don't like Stephan his acting sucks! and i still pray she will get pair up with Weir again.

Lily+San so cute.

credit pantip.com

omg really thank teedee for the news u always make my day in here. thank for the infor. cant wait until them i'm so happy to see aof n pinky together. :D :D :D :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no problem glad to share news. glad you still are waiting to see Aof+Pinky pair up again cause now most people want to see Pinky with Weir more since they are a hot couple from WWHJ. for 2010 would be great if Pinky get to pair up with Aof in one lakorn and with Weir in another lakorn. i would be so happy. pray will come true.

paof

no problem glad to share news. glad you still are waiting to see Aof+Pinky pair up again cause now most people want to see Pinky with Weir more since they are a hot couple from WWHJ. for 2010 would be great if Pinky get to pair up with Aof in one lakorn and with Weir in another lakorn. i would be so happy. pray will come true.
yeah one with aof and the other one with weir.

somp9

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see Aof and Pinky again. Hopefully to see these two soon with a good story...slap/kiss/revenge to make up their first lakorn. Keep my fingers crossed for aof and pinky.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
AsianFemale
Posted 26 September 2009 - 05:31 AM

WHAT HAPPENDS HOW COME THEY CHANGED THE STORY HERE?
what story do you mean? do you mean the ending of this lakorn? if so, because of Aof's sickness they had to hurry up and end the lakorn and cut out all these good scenes between him and Pinky. and also they didn't get to film the rest of the good parts of the lakorn either. which sucks a lot. which i blame Aof too,should take care of himself more. he ruin the ending for Pinky and the fans who was waiting to see the good scenes of pra'ek and nang'ek. when i think again he shouldn't get a second chance with Pinky. this lakorn has good storyline and scripts already and don't know if he will get a good role like this again. some actors even though they are sick they still manage to go back and finish filming. but Aof is just a wimp i say. it's sad because for me Pinky's role in here was very good, finally she got a fun different role to play and he had to ruin it for her. sometimes wish they had got a new pra'ek in this lakorn since beginning. a more tall buff healthy guy that fit more to be playing as a bodyguard would have been better.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

AWWW, THIS BRINGS BACK SO MUCH GOOD MEMORIES OF THOSE TWO! LOL! Although the ending wasn't all that great, it was still a cute scene [i suppose]. lol. :)

Lily+San so cute.

credit pantip.com
THIS WAS PERHAPS THE CUTEST THAI DRAMA SCENE I'VE EVER SCENE! TOTAL CLASSIC! Wish it could have been with Weir. *cough *cough :)

what story do you mean? do you mean the ending of this lakorn? if so, because of Aof's sickness they had to hurry up and end the lakorn and cut out all these good scenes between him and Pinky. and also they didn't get to film the rest of the good parts of the lakorn either. which sucks a lot. which i blame Aof too,should take care of himself more. he ruin the ending for Pinky and the fans who was waiting to see the good scenes of pra'ek and nang'ek. when i think again he shouldn't get a second chance with Pinky. this lakorn has good storyline and scripts already and don't know if he will get a good role like this again. some actors even though they are sick they still manage to go back and finish filming. but Aof is just a wimp i say. it's sad because for me Pinky's role in here was very good, finally she got a fun different role to play and he had to ruin it for her. sometimes wish they had got a new pra'ek in this lakorn since beginning. a more tall buff healthy guy that fit more to be playing as a bodyguard would have been better.
YES! I WAS SO ANGRY! Aof was a wimp! LOL! He did ruin everything. I was so angry. Because Pinky was suppose to be pregnant at the end. SUPER SUPER PISS! They were suppose to "do it" and have a kid. But turns out that cry-baby chick ended up being pregnant instead with the doctor guy's baby. wtf?! LOL! The ending sucked. But it was still a great drama. :)