Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah super pissed that we didn't get to see Pinky being pregnant in here and didn't get to see all the good scenes that we've been waiting for. but yep it was still a great lakorn. and yes i wish p'ek was Weir in here instead. i wanted it to be Weir since the beginning when i read the storyline. because fell in love with Weir and Pinky in ter kue chevit and was pissed about the ending so wanted to see them pair up again and was pissed when know it's Aof. but when i watch it, i fall for Aof because of his character and because he get to pair up with Pinky and as we all know almost all the p'eks that get to pair up with Pinky they look cute with her. she make the p'eks with her look good. if he really did get a 2nd chance to pair up with Pinky again, hope he doesn't ruin the ending for her again. <_<

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yeah super pissed that we didn't get to see Pinky being pregnant in here and didn't get to see all the good scenes that we've been waiting for. but yep it was still a great lakorn. and yes i wish p'ek was Weir in here instead. i wanted it to be Weir since the beginning when i read the storyline. because fell in love with Weir and Pinky in ter kue chevit and was pissed about the ending so wanted to see them pair up again and was pissed when know it's Aof. but when i watch it, i fall for Aof because of his character and because he get to pair up with Pinky and as we all know almost all the p'eks that get to pair up with Pinky they look cute with her. she make the p'eks with her look good. if he really did get a 2nd chance to pair up with Pinky again, hope he doesn't ruin the ending for her again. <_<
yea, after Aof's drama with Pinky, Aof wasn't too bad. But then Aof's other dramas after SBS, it was kinda blah. He didn't really stick out to me like he did with Pinky. His role with other girls didn't have the same chemistry. Pinky makes all her pra'eks look good! mwahahah. Aof's recent drama with Kwan wasn't all that either. Aof and Kwan actually look good together, but the chemistry on screen wasn't really sparkling. Anyways, I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing Aof and Pinky together again. And this time, let Pinky BE pregnant. LOL! hahaha. It sucks cuz she's never pregnant in her dramas at all cuz something always happens. <_<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 04:56 PM

yea, after Aof's drama with Pinky, Aof wasn't too bad. But then Aof's other dramas after SBS, it was kinda blah. He didn't really stick out to me like he did with Pinky. His role with other girls didn't have the same chemistry. Pinky makes all her pra'eks look good! mwahahah. Aof's recent drama with Kwan wasn't all that either. Aof and Kwan actually look good together, but the chemistry on screen wasn't really sparkling. Anyways, I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing Aof and Pinky together again. And this time, let Pinky BE pregnant. LOL! hahaha. It sucks cuz she's never pregnant in her dramas at all cuz something always happens.
i didn't watch Aof lakorn with kwan, didn't like the story. and don't like her acting either. after SBS ended, Aof lakorns wasn't good to me. yep his chemistry with other girls are not good like he had with Pinky. Pinky can definately make her pra'eks look so good. haha. well she was supppose to get pregnant in here but then Aof had to get sick first so we didn't get to see it. which sucks! and don't know either if she will get a chance to get a pregnant role again because ch7 lakorns barely has their nang'ek being pregnant. so i'm mad at Aof for that, so i don't really care now if he get to pair up with Pinky or not. if he get to then it's good but if not it's fine with me too. i'm crazy over Pinky&Weir more because they have much more great chemistry together..

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^ Yea, it's stupid too. Because he was in the emergency for severe injuries. And I was like "how the heck do you get hurt that bad with a 'fake' fighting scene?!" They had to rush everything at the end. The ending episode was jumping all over the place! They were trying to put together scenes to make the ending some-what decent. Which was whack. I was really excited to see "original" ending. That was the only reason why I stuck around SBS for that long. Then next thing you know, a week before the final episode, Aof gets hurts. *rolling eyes. oh well. too late now. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it was a shocking news when aof was sick and gosh why has to happen when they were almost about to finish filming. what a disappointment, he's such a wimp. compare to poh and cee in komfak/rook kard. they do more actions scenes and they get badly injure too but they still manage to continue filming because they have that acting spirit in them because they don't want to make the fans disappointed. if aof only has acting spirit like them would have been good. i blame the ch7 boss lady for rushing them to air this lakorn when they just started filming. should give them more time to film first before airing it. i don't get why she has to rush this lakorn to air so quickly and aof is new guy so this rushing filming is new to him and i guess he can't adapt to it yet so get sick easily. Pinky herself has been sick while filming Ter kue chevit and was in the hospital but she still manage to go back and continue filming because she has that acting spirit. but i think aof has learn his lesson now and he probably take care of himself so history won't repeat itself again like in SBS.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah it was a shocking news when aof was sick and gosh why has to happen when they were almost about to finish filming. what a disappointment, he's such a wimp. compare to poh and cee in komfak/rook kard. they do more actions scenes and they get badly injure too but they still manage to continue filming because they have that acting spirit in them because they don't want to make the fans disappointed. if aof only has acting spirit like them would have been good. i blame the ch7 boss lady for rushing them to air this lakorn when they just started filming. should give them more time to film first before airing it. i don't get why she has to rush this lakorn to air so quickly and aof is new guy so this rushing filming is new to him and i guess he can't adapt to it yet so get sick easily. Pinky herself has been sick while filming Ter kue chevit and was in the hospital but she still manage to go back and continue filming because she has that acting spirit. but i think aof has learn his lesson now and he probably take care of himself so history won't repeat itself again like in SBS.

i feel the same way too cause everytime when i watch the ending it always make me sad cause i did not get to see the good part.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah we're not the only people who feel this way. many people who watch the ending of this lakorn was sad that didn't get to see all the good parts that they've been waiting to see. so that's why some people want to see Pinky and Aof reunite again to make up for this lakorn. but i think even if they get pair up again it wouldn't be the same because it's not the same lakorn. but then if they get a good roles like in this lakorn plus good scripts,director,and cast would be good. i say they should use all the same team from SBS but then would be hard to happen though.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
What a great lakorn! I love the storyline! The cast was excellent! Every single actor and actress portrayed their role extremely well! The chemistry between Aof and Pinky was truly adorable! They should pair up again!