Supporting Actors/ Actresses worth promoting!

Asy

sarNie Immature
phatman said:
I don't remember if I named this guys, but I really admire Oh Anuchit. He can totally be my pra'ek.

Ahahaha O Anuchyd. He was the real reason why I still continue watching Qi Pao lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Asy said:
Ahahaha O Anuchyd. He was the real reason why I still continue watching Qi Pao lol. 

Mee too!! I watched it for Anne, but when I lost interest in her story I watched on for Mr. Oh and HIS story.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I LOVE ALEX RENDALL. Such a great actor. He was the only one that can make me cry in Ruk pathiharn and Raeng Pratana... also Plerng See Roong. Love that boy

I don't know and don't remember if I or anyone else added this "gentleman", Pope Thanawat. He deserves pra'ek roles with good script, great director, and captivating plot. I think he is very pra'ek material. Loved, LOVED his playboy character in Buang and his chemistry with Esther. And his "godly" character in Gentleman series...this guy needs a huge promotion ASAP.

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ He's already a pra ek, isn't he? I think Samee Tee Tra gonna be find. And Rak Ok Rit especially; reunion with Mew. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Es Kantapong!! He's done two primetime lakorns as lead, but now he's back to second lead, he needs to be promoted as pra'ek asap!!! Some talent he has that CH7 will surely waste if proper action is not taken!!

stargazer13

sarNie Egg
CH 3:
Vicky Sunisa Jett: I love her acting since Jai Rao! time for her to shine in the spotlight!
Chai Chatyadom: Want to see him as main role.
Ungsumalin from Hormones the Series: Loving her acting!
Sara Legge: PLEASE!! Let's just go full on romance as n'ek role with Art Pasut! No more action or fantasy lakorns! They suck!
Kao Jirayu: This boy has awesome acting for his age!

Maprang Kannarun & Kong Karoon: From Dao Kaew Deun, I loved this couple.
Alex Rendell: Enough of his supporting roles! This guy has awesome acting skills, like in Samee and Raeng Pradtana! Oh and please, let his n'ek be Mint Chalida!!

A Passin: His good looks and ad boy roles! I think it's time to put him in as the p'ek already!

CH 7:
Sammie Puntitha: She's got some n'ek roles, but please make it full on romance! She's capable of so much more and her acting and action skills are superb, but want a romance lakorn with Sammie!
Baifern Pimchanok: She's getting a couple n'ek roles, but please! Baifern and Mario Maurer reunion!

CH 5:
Kwaang the Star 7: Want to see her play main role.
Guy Ratchanon: Those dimples and his acting are good for primetime!
Aerin: She plays n'rai roles great, but would love for her to play as n'ek!

Other: 
Oh Anuchyd
Tengneung from BOY
Chin Chinawut: Owww Weee! This guy is umf!

stargazer13 said:
CH 3:
Vicky Sunisa Jett: I love her acting since Jai Rao! time for her to shine in the spotlight!
Chai Chatyadom: Want to see him as main role.
Ungsumalin from Hormones the Series: Loving her acting!
Sara Legge: PLEASE!! Let's just go full on romance as n'ek role with Art Pasut! No more action or fantasy lakorns! They suck!
Kao Jirayu: This boy has awesome acting for his age!

Maprang Kannarun & Kong Karoon: From Dao Kaew Deun, I loved this couple.
Alex Rendell: Enough of his supporting roles! This guy has awesome acting skills, like in Samee and Raeng Pradtana! Oh and please, let his n'ek be Mint Chalida!!

A Passin: His good looks and ad boy roles! I think it's time to put him in as the p'ek already!

CH 7:
Sammie Puntitha: She's got some n'ek roles, but please make it full on romance! She's capable of so much more and her acting and action skills are superb, but want a romance lakorn with Sammie!
Baifern Pimchanok: She's getting a couple n'ek roles, but please! Baifern and Mario Maurer reunion!

CH 5:
Kwaang the Star 7: Want to see her play main role.
Guy Ratchanon: Those dimples and his acting are good for primetime!
Aerin: She plays n'rai roles great, but would love for her to play as n'ek!

Other: 
Oh Anuchyd
Tengneung from BOY
Chin Chinawut: Owww Weee! This guy is umf!
OMG! I AGREE WITH YOUR WHOLE LIST! WAH!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree with stargazer13! 

And to add to the list, I want Gunjae-Sal too, and yes S Kantapong too! 

I have never heard of Mik Tongraya before but after googling him, I am now a fan! He does look similar to Mario! He's quite the adorable one too! :D

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I really want Sammy has more n'ek roles, she seriously deserves that, maybe not action drama next time, I want to see her in sweet roles instead...
Same for Mint Nutwara and Esther S, and Mo Monchanok too...So much of talents to waste!! 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
I really want Sammy has more n'ek roles, she seriously deserves that, maybe not action drama next time, I want to see her in sweet roles instead...
Same for Mint Nutwara and Esther S, and Mo Monchanok too...So much of talents to waste!! 
OH, MY GOSH... :eek: I was just thinking about this last night! Crazy to say, but it kept me up for two hours!! Sammy and Mo...so much talent from these two ladies and it's all gone to waste!! If not now, they'd better be like Noon and Jui where they'll gain more recognition when they're older. Because seriously, I'm gonna go crazy if they stay stuck as supporting forever. :weee: :arrg: :wackonut: I know they've received nang'ek roles in the past, but all of them have been pretty sucky. :thumbdown: It's like their channels just throw them whatever they have leftover instead of actually giving them decent characters and good scripts to promote them. :angry: I wish I was a lakorn producer so I could give all these underrated and talented actors their chance to shine!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'd like to add another person. The guy is hot. Not only is he good looking his acting is also awesome. He stood out the most amongst Prom Daen Hua Jai's supporting cast besides Tuptim Unyarin and Ying Ploypapas. He seems to be getting lead roles, but not in prime time lakorns. So, CH7 should promote him as prime time pra'ek more!! 

His name is Golf Anuwat Choocherdratana. Just look at that cute smile!! Hehe.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. Ch 7 should promote Golf and Es since they have a lot of potential. It's not necessarily a waste for Sammy because she entered the industry at a very young age and her acting wasn't good either. All these years of her taking on so many diverse roles from suppoting, n'rai to nang aek has helped mold her to be the great actress that she is today. She's already proven that she has what it takes so now all she needs are better scripts. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeedlove said:
I agree. Ch 7 should promote Golf and Es since they have a lot of potential. It's not necessarily a waste for Sammy because she entered the industry at a very young age and her acting wasn't good either. All these years of her taking on so many diverse roles from suppoting, n'rai to nang aek has helped mold her to be the great actress that she is today. She's already proven that she has what it takes so now all she needs are better scripts. 

CH3 is the only channel that promotes their supporting actors to prime time pra'eks. CH7 and CH5 should follow suit!!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
OH, MY GOSH... :eek: I was just thinking about this last night! Crazy to say, but it kept me up for two hours!! Sammy and Mo...so much talent from these two ladies and it's all gone to waste!! If not now, they'd better be like Noon and Jui where they'll gain more recognition when they're older. Because seriously, I'm gonna go crazy if they stay stuck as supporting forever. :weee: :arrg: :wackonut: I know they've received nang'ek roles in the past, but all of them have been pretty sucky. :thumbdown: It's like their channels just throw them whatever they have leftover instead of actually giving them decent characters and good scripts to promote them. :angry: I wish I was a lakorn producer so I could give all these underrated and talented actors in the industry their chance to shine!

Right, i watch Sammy and Mo's lakorns, but the lakorn lacks of the chemistry between the main couple!(except for Sammy's newest one with Porshe)
And they both can act at nang rai, n'ek or supporting roles...
I just tired that the producer is too bias to some actress that they use them again and again in their lakorn :'( *sighs*

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
Right, i watch Sammy and Mo's lakorns, but the lakorn lacks of the chemistry between the main couple!(except for Sammy's newest one with Porshe)
And they both can act at nang rai, n'ek or supporting roles...
I just tired that the producer is too bias to some actress that they use them again and again in their lakorn :'( *sighs*
I mean, both Sammy and Mo have great chemistry with most of their co-stars. If you're referring to the intimacy between the pra'nangs in their lakorns then yes, there are hardly any sweet scenes for them. :thumbdown: That's why I say that the roles and scripts their channels give them are just like leftovers. :annoyed: On the bright side, at least they've been able to expand and prove their talent with the diversity of each character they've played. But they still need to be given better opportunities so they can reach a bigger audience. And I totally agree with your last sentence! It happens especially with Ch. 5 and Ch. 7. Ch. 3 is more balanced with their actors. They use a lot of different actors and actresses as lead so you're not just constantly seeing two or three faces.