Taley Jai

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Just a quick question, got a little confuse with the summary. So did Jui get pregnant by her husband or was this someone else? I hope her husband don't rape her, get her pregnant because it will ruin the whole story line....

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
can someone please confirm if Jui got rap by her husband? please if that did happen it will so ruin the whole lakorn. if that part comes out i will just close my eyes, cover my ears and fast forward.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
i believe hes gonna to attempt to rape her, but i think nabun is goin to be there to help her, i doubt they're gonna make the story line like that, cuz they want wun to be innocent, but shes too innocent to the pt where you can call it ignorance.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I like the older version too. And I enjoy this version as well...Yui's acting is getting better in this one

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
YUI AINT IN THIS MOVIE BUT JUI HAHA...IF YUI WERE IN THIS MOVIE I WOULDNT WATCH IT...NOT A FAN OF HER AT ALL....

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know if Jui is the one who sings the girl song in this lakorn? It sounds so much like her but I didn't know she sings also...Love both the theme songs in this lakorn.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
poh sings the theme and a woman named bongkoch jareuntum sings the ending. she also sang the songs for jun euy jun jao and nang barb

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I loved the ending song too, same lady eh? no wonder ... i also loved Nang Barb and Jun Jao songs too ...

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
wow i didnt know poh sang the opening song, no wonder, sounds like his voice. wow didnt know he can sing so well, dont know why they made him lip sing in episode 3..

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg...i love these two....they have this chemistry goin on...in my opinion i think they are one of the cutest couple on screen..i wish they were a couple off screen but she already has captain lol....jui is beautiful and her actin skills are improvin...por..this man is adorable..i love his actin.....i really like how this lakorn is progresssin right now...this is one of the best lakorn out right now in my opinion im so hooked and i cant get enough lolz..sorry if im blabberin on...but i think they have a good cast also :D cant wait for the next few episodes...oh and btw does anybody know what episode this lakorn ends at? :wub:

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yeah it seems like it's ending soon but i dunno kantana likes to drag things out.

well bungun found out who killed her sister and she told everyone so i think they're getting closer