Tawan Ching Plob

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Kwan's sister, Gin, has become a slut! Kade asked her to marry him when they finished school but she wouldn't. She wants to stay in Europe and live a luxurious life. Kade already went back to Thailand and ran into Kwan but didn't recognize her cause she's changed her appearance. Kwan recognized him and ran away. I skipped to episode 11 and just finished watching 13 so now I'm more interested in the movie.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
okay..yuck! he sleeps with her sister? MMm.i've only watched tape 1 and i thought i liked it but not anymore. I don't think i'm going to continue it. AND he like soo dissed her for her sister.

ga-cha

sarNie Egg
it's digusting sleeping with sisters. Why is Kade alway in a lakorn between two sisters that love him.

Example: Bua and May, Tangmo(twin lakorn), and now this one!

ok...so kwan's sister starts out nice in the beginning, but then becomes mean and bitchy?...it's true, i don't like how kade slept with kwan's sister, then gets with her later...it's too twisted...

kwan's sister is pretty though...

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is one of the worst out there right now. The acting is HORRIBLE! Not just from one person but by ALL..Kantana seriously needs to hire a new casting manager cause this is not the first time I've seen this happen. It's not that these actor's don't have skills but these roles are not right for them..and it's ruining the whole lakorn. Of course it's always hard to live up to par with the original but this is just a joke.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I actually love this lakorn, it is one of my favorites! I wish it aired for longer than 20 to 30 minutes a day. I love Kwan and Kade, although Kwan's sister is not a really good actress plus Kade's step sister looks too old to be his younger sister and does not look like him at all, she looks different.

natty

Chubs
ditto der05... it's actually shorter then 20 minutes.. but more like about 15 minutes cus you gotta cut out the credits too lol.. but anyways.. story is going good now..

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
natty said:
you've seen the older version?
[post="119754"][/post]​
Yup, I saw saw the older version with Look Sorn and that lady who's head of polyplus..forgot her name..forgot the p'ek's name too but he played Cheer's father in Oun Ai Ruk.

natty

Chubs
oohh um i think her name is orn nappa? not sure..

i dont remember the older version at all..

but yeah i like this one with kwan and kade.. it's the only lakorn i wait anxiously to watch everyday.. actually it's the only lakorn i'm watching right now..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
This is one of the lakorn that..one minute you loose interest and decide to give up but if you just wait a couple of more minute something interesting shows up and cause you to be interested in it again. The lakorn is not that bad. Just keep watching it. Lolz you want just skim to the part you only want to watch.

natty

Chubs
agree kkrystal.. i only watch kade and kwan anyways.. the rest hecka annoy me.. especially the mother sister and uncle.. i mean how dumb can someone get?..

but anyways.. he's slowly loosing his love for jin now..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
okay... i don't seem to understand the main plot of this lakorn... could someone briefly tell me about it?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I watch like every other 10 episodes. It really seems slow moving I guess cause its only like 20minutes an episode. Anyhow, even skipping that much I still get whats going on. Latest so far, Kade is helping Kwan come up with 100 milliion to help save her dad's company. For some reason though theres this big coverup and they don't want the sister to know. I guess Kade is selling his land and stuff and the clients think that Kwan is his girlfriend. Kade's younger sister Patti is a real piece of work. She wants everything of the dad and wants to make Kade's older sis and him miserable and she's totally playing Kwan's uncle. Next episode previews: the sister finds out where Kwan is getting the money from and she tells Kade that she's keeping his money and that the dad should just sell the company.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
natty said:
you've seen the older version?
[post="119754"][/post]​
yea i seen the old version. it was good although the p'ek getting with n'ek sister and then later with her. orla panh panh thong is the sister, the p'ek is sathawat(played in many movies bad guy from silot hit(muenthip) old version with num and kob.

jai

sarNie Elites
wow i'm kinda dissapointed cuz i thought the pairin was really cute kwan&kade but the story line is so so and the credits are just as long as the actual epi and some epi i dont even see p'ek and n'ek much. and they both havent expressed/verbally their feelings. though i'm hopin it'll happen soon thats' prolly what i'm hangin on to!

happy

sarNie Egg
this is a long lakorn but nothing happens really..it takes like 2 episodes for the characters to even change clothes.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
It's so stupid.. But I'm addict to it and would like to see what's going to happen... I mean... How could the parent not see that Kwan is doing everything she could for the family.. Plus in episode 14 the father was like "I can't see your good image now.. It's like you trying to take your sister boyfriend and Kade is cheating on your sister" After all she done.. It's so stupid.. I mean it's all Kade fault.. It's everyone in this lakorn fault.. It stupid but fun to watch... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: