Tee Jai Rak cast in a new mag!

Merit

sarNie Adult
They are all cute...I like the concept as well...They are a pretty bunch.

Just a silly notice the only one that is wearing solid black shirt is Por/Pat...

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
All of them look great. I Love Maji's make up because she looks natural. In the Lakorn they put too much make up on her. but she still looked great. I just didnt like all the red lipstick. I'm not a red lipstick fan. Love th photo shoot and the guys look HOT.

Patty

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing, everyone of them looks great.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
POr looks good looks kind of tired and BEE hahaha he look slike a girl slash boy but he;s so kute in the pictures and is that girl in the black and white long stockings pinky or is she pat or is that like a same name for her or something? but i think she's so beautiful!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Thanks for sharing!! All of them looks really good in those pics. I Love P' Pat and P' Magic's pair, they are so cuuute! :D

kry*star

sarNie Adult
they look so young and fresh! well, i don't know who they are 'cause i'm very behind on new stars now. thanks for sharing.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAHLOL.. anyone notice that they gave Pat and Por a black shirt... HAHA They should have been couple together.. but oh well, I don't want to see Pat play a weak role that Som have to play.. HAHA but they make a really FUNNY siblings HAHALOL... so CUTE!!!! I love the whole cast.. of course my favorite is Pat and Por.. adn then Go and Meji HAHALOL I know they are not a couple.. but I mean I just like them as individuals