Tee Tra Koon Song

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
im glad its showing fri, sat and sunday! woohoo! i looove it, i loooove the song esp! hopefully someone will upload it...and i LOVE Mike! hehehehe he's soo cute! i love how he looks so cheery! wheeee!!!

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Love love love the song Aof sings.
So much I ripped it from the opening credits. lol
And Aof is acting in here too.
My mom was asking me before if he acted. hehe

Glad to see Bua in another lakorn even
though Sadoodruk is out right now too.
'Cause that lakorn lost my interest. =x

That one wallpaper pic looks funny.
With Aum on that stool looking at Bua. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is Aof's first lakorn but he has acting in a movie before..i cant wait for todays epi!..the baby is cooooo cute!..i just want to pinch his chubby cheeks :wub:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I didn't see a thread on this so I'm starting it. If there is, I'm sorry. Please delete.

Anyone watching this? I've seen episode 1 and it's REALLY good. I like touching lakorns and this one seems like one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep theres a thread for this already but the title is wrong..sorry for the confusion..but yeh..this lakorn is good!..and sad too..the singer lady is going to take aum to be her adopted son cuz she cant have a baby with her husband..now aum is going to be rich!..later he wants to find his real family..but then he was attack by someone(i think its aof)..and lost his memory.. :wavecry: i like how this lakorn teaches moral lesson..just like every other chinese lakorn they made..

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...=5498&st=60

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn so much! I cried and cried while watching episode 2. That sucks that he'll lose his memory. It's sad but it looks like it'll be a happy ending. Well, I hope. This is the only lakorn I'm watching right now. The other ones are okay but this one, I can't wait 'til the next episode comes out!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh epi 2 was really sad..i think epi 3 is gona be even more sad..cuz i think aum's dad is gonna die..but yeh its so good!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive just seen epi3..and it was so freakin sad!..the older son died!..i dont get how he died..when hes gonna be there when the kids grow up..so now im curious..also, the dad died too! :wavecry: :wavecry: thats too sad..first the son then the dad..there has to be a twist or something..cuz theres 3 son and including aum is four..they're all there together..

oh yeh they are gonna grow up on epi 4 :D

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Remember, the mom is pregnant with the youngest child? So that makes four brothers, the two left, the baby, and aum. I watched episode 3 yesterday, and sorry, I sort of uploaded it late for you guys. It was so sad...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Remember, the mom is pregnant with the youngest child? So that makes four brothers, the two left, the baby, and aum. I watched episode 3 yesterday, and sorry, I sort of uploaded it late for you guys. It was so sad...
i was skimming through abit cuz i didnt want to watch it all on the internet..but if you are talking about the baby who the singer lady adopted..thats aum isnt it

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
At first, before aum was adopted, there was four. Then when after aum was adopted, like in episode 2, the mom found out that she was pregnant with a fifth child. The grandparents are little worried that because the mom couldn't handle aum's adoption very well, that the mom will think the youngest born is a replacement of aum that was adopted.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG that is so sad!!! I had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen to the dad and the older brother. Can't wait to see episode 3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
At first, before aum was adopted, there was four. Then when after aum was adopted, like in episode 2, the mom found out that she was pregnant with a fifth child. The grandparents are little worried that because the mom couldn't handle aum's adoption very well, that the mom will think the youngest born is a replacement of aum that was adopted.
oh wow the mom's pregnant?..atleast theres good news..but sadly..her husband and her older son die @ the same time.. :wavecry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
sc of epi 4..cant wait to watch it..they finally grew up!..credit to fans @ pantip

aum looks funny w/the wig..lol

Aff so pretty

dang Aum looks HOT :w000t:

omg..bua is so cute!..love her dimples :wub:

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
aww, they all look good! finally they grow up! yay! Bua is sooo pretty, and Aum sure does look funny in that thing...haha thanks for sharing!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
omg i can't wait 'til episode 4! i love the ost song. does anyone have a copy of it that they can upload for me? i really would like a copy.

anyway, so is bua the khun sua's second wife's kid?