Tey Jai Ruk

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
True.Putting Pat and Por in the same lakorn but not paired up as a couple.
Channel 3 is trying to torture us.
It's so wrong of Channel 3 to do this.
I still want to see this lakorn but when I watch it I'm gonna try to avoid SOM *angry* .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
hey..Ta said this lakorn will air on Ot. 20..so annie was rite...hehehe..next month..cant wait!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing, Annea. I'm so happy!! October 20th is coming so soon...

when did u see it from Dao Gra Jai??????? like the date..thanks inadvace!
Hi Annea. The one that I saw with the clips of Tey Jai Ruk was from August 6, 2006. If you would like to download it, here is the link posted by KristyS. It's hilarious knowing about Pat and Por in that news. LOL.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/Pat-in-Da...-Jai-t8850.html

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The Dao Kra Jai was funny.Pat and Por are so delightful.To bad they didn't get paired up *crying* .Pat is going to be paired up with Go right?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It won't look so good having Pat and Por in the same lakorn but not pair them up.Go was Pat's brother in Likasit Hua Jai and now they are paired up as a couple weird.I think Go was cute in Likasit but in Wah I Nee his hair was to long .I wonder who the main couple is .I want them all to have equal roles and attention ^_^ >

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It won't look so good having Pat and Por in the same lakorn but not pair them up.Go was Pat's brother in Likasit Hua Jai and now they are paired up as a couple weird.I think Go was cute in Likasit but in Wah I Nee his hair was to long .I wonder who the main couple is .I want them all to have equal roles and attention ^_^ >
I'm pretty sure that everyone will have equal roles. That would only be fair. I agree, it will be wierd to see Pat and Go paired up after being siblings in Likasit Huajai. We have to overlook the barriers and understand that they are not really brother and sister. I bet Pat will probably have a better role than Som. LOL. Anyhow, I'll make a sacrifice to watch this lakorn even though I know that truthfully I cannot accept the pairings.

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
I'm pretty sure that everyone will have equal roles. That would only be fair. I agree, it will be wierd to see Pat and Go paired up after being siblings in Likasit Huajai. We have to overlook the barriers and understand that they are not really brother and sister. I bet Pat will probably have a better role than Som. LOL. Anyhow, I'll make a sacrifice to watch this lakorn even though I know that truthfully I cannot accept the pairings.
From what i heard, Por would probably have less role compare to others since he play this lakorn just to 'help' newbies. -_-

Por's character is a lawyer .. haha :lol: it would be a first time i've found lawyer to be HOT.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
From what i heard, Por would probably have less role compare to others since he play this lakorn just to 'help' newbies. -_-

Por's character is a lawyer .. haha :lol: it would be a first time i've found lawyer to be HOT.
Really? Thanks for sharing, big_fat_pig. That sucks that Por won't have much of a role. Although it's nice of him to be in this lakorn to promote the newbies. Arrrrg...Por is going to be one HOT lawyer!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I also think that Pat and Por will have a kinda small role too cuz they both are trying to promote the new comers.Anyhow I'll still watch this lakorn cuz Pat and Por are here.But i am gonna try to avoid SOM!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Som is alright for me. She acts well. I met her once, she has good manner.
OMG!You met Som before face to face?So that means that you live in Thailand or you visited Thailand before.

It's not that I hate Som.I like her from Wah Ai Nee it's just that why did she have to pair up with Por?It's just not fair :( .

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
OMG!You met Som before face to face?So that means that you live in Thailand or you visited Thailand before.

It's not that I hate Som.I like her from Wah Ai Nee it's just that why did she have to pair up with Por?It's just not fair :( .
Oh sorry, i misread again. I thought it was Maprang we are talking about. and yes, i live in Thailand.

For Som, i have no comment upon her acting because i've never watched her lakorn...but i think she isn't pretty enough for Por lol :huh: sorry for Som's fan..it's just my opinion

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oh sorry, i misread again. I thought it was Maprang we are talking about. and yes, i live in Thailand.

For Som, i have no comment upon her acting because i've never watched her lakorn...but i think she isn't pretty enough for Por lol :huh: sorry for Som's fan..it's just my opinion
It nice to know you live in Thailand. You're very fortunate. Have you met any other celebrities in person? So Maprang is a nice person. I didn't like her role in Jao Sao Ban Rai.

Som is beautiful in her own ways. I'm just not liking how she gets to pair up with Por when Pat is meant to take on that role. LOL. I would have to say that Pat matches with Por the most compared to all his co-stars. They are perfect for one another.

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
It nice to know you live in Thailand. You're very fortunate. Have you met any other celebrities in person? So Maprang is a nice person. I didn't like her role in Jao Sao Ban Rai.

Som is beautiful in her own ways. I'm just not liking how she gets to pair up with Por when Pat is meant to take on that role. LOL. I would have to say that Pat matches with Por the most compared to all his co-stars. They are perfect for one another.
Mara, i agree with you about Pat. She brings happiness to lakorn.

When i watch Jaosao banrai i want to kick Som so much :wacko: But after i met her i change my mind
Som is a nice girl. she has good hospitality.

Finally, I live in Thailand so i've met all power3 stars. I'm proundly to say that Por is much much more handsome than what you've seen in TV. Let's say he has a shiny aura.