Tey Jai Ruk

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Mara, i agree with you about Pat. She brings happiness to lakorn.

When i watch Jaosao banrai i want to kick Som so much :wacko: But after i met her i change my mind
Som is a nice girl. she has good hospitality.

Finally, I live in Thailand so i've met all power3 stars. I'm proundly to say that Por is much much more handsome than what you've seen in TV. Let's say he has a shiny aura.
Som isn't in Jao Sao.. you mean Namfon? Som starred in Wo Ai Nee.. :)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Mara, i agree with you about Pat. She brings happiness to lakorn.

When i watch Jaosao banrai i want to kick Som so much :wacko: But after i met her i change my mind
Som is a nice girl. she has good hospitality.

Finally, I live in Thailand so i've met all power3 stars. I'm proundly to say that Por is much much more handsome than what you've seen in TV. Let's say he has a shiny aura.
WOW!! You had a chance to meet the Power 3 Club. I'm so jealous!! How is everyone? I'm wondering about Pat and Por's personality and all...I just love the two so much!! I can already tell that the entire team are very considerate and kind because of all their community work. They are the most inspiring group of stars!!

Arrrrrrg...Por is even more handsome in person!! Whoa. How much better can he look. LOL. He's already the hottest p'ek!! Thanks for sharing, big_fat_pig.

I knew you were talking about Maprang in Jao Sao Ban Rai. LOL.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh sorry, i misread again. I thought it was Maprang we are talking about. and yes, i live in Thailand.

For Som, i have no comment upon her acting because i've never watched her lakorn...but i think she isn't pretty enough for Por lol :huh: sorry for Som's fan..it's just my opinion
Aw.Your so lucky to live in Thailand.So are you Thai?I'm just a curious person :sweat: .
So have you met all of the power 3?

I have to visit Thailand next year when it's summer.I'm gonna bring my sis with me<LOL>

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Aw.Your so lucky to live in Thailand.So are you Thai?I'm just a curious person :sweat: .
So have you met all of the power 3?

I have to visit Thailand next year when it's summer.I'm gonna bring my sis with me<LOL>
I hope you will enjoy your visit to Thailand, KristyS. If you happen to bump into Pat and Por, say hi for me okay!! LOL. Take some pictures and share with all of us if you would.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I sure would.But I don't think I'll be that lucky unless I stalk them.LOL.
Anyway I'm not going til next year so that's along time to wait.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Also making sure, Go played Pat's brother in Likasit Hua Jai right???
Yep, they were brothers and sisters in Likasit Huajai. I'm not fond of the pairings, but I've got to overlook the fact that they are not real siblings. LOL. It's going to be hard for me, but I'm going to make a sacrifice and watch it anyway. Go is looking HOT these days, though. I still would prefer my sweetie Por and Pat!! But oh well, it least I get a chance to see more of them. Which ever way it comes, I'll still be happy!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't believe the magazine is not out yet. This lakorn will be airing in less than a month. I can't wait to see all the magazines and the lakorn as well.

annea

sarNie Adult
I can't believe the magazine is not out yet. This lakorn will be airing in less than a month. I can't wait to see all the magazines and the lakorn as well.
yup Mara Phang!!!!!!!!!!!i think they will have a lot of promotion and shoots...since most of the power 3 are there..esp. por,ta,pat, and fon :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
yup Mara Phang!!!!!!!!!!!i think they will have a lot of promotion and shoots...since most of the power 3 are there..esp. por,ta,pat, and fon :wub:
Yeah, I can't wait to see all of their photoshoots, Annea. It's going to be nice seeing pictures of the Power 3 Club all over the magazines. LOL. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's so pretty!Thanks,Tinah,for sharing the picture!
lol.Pat has all the space to herself ^_^ .

I don't like the dude that has the vampire teeth.He frightens me a lot whenever I see him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg the wallpapper is out!..i was wondering when is it gonna be release..lol..i just saw the teaser @ tv3 webboard..it looks really cute!! all 4 girls likes to make guys heartbroken but when they find their dream guy they will fall in love..lol ..i also like how the girls dress in here..it suits their age

credit to tv3..theres so many couple..