Tey Jai Ruk

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here is the teaser for Tey Jai Ruk for all those who haven't seen it yet. Credits to Roots. I just love it!! The entire cast looks fabulous!! This is the first lakorn with so many beauties altogether!! It's going to ROCK!! I can't wait any longer to see the lakorn. It's too bad they extended the dates, but at least it's only two days late. LOL.

http://download.yousendit.com/A00F66BE28A03866

navy

sarNie Adult
MaraPhang, thank you for the teaser for Tey Jai Ruk.

You are right, this is the first lakorn with so many beauties altogether!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
MaraPhang, thank you for the teaser for Tey Jai Ruk.

You are right, this is the first lakorn with so many beauties altogether!
You're welcome, Navy. I'm so excited this lakorn will air in 9 days. Yippi!!

pix of the cast!..credit to Jaedone

i think peng is really pretty

Thanks for the lovely photos, Tinah. Everyone is just fabulous, especially Pat and Por!! I'm going to love this lakorn...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Hey...I saw this mag features this lakorn...why Namfu in the center of this mag and not Pat. What's up with this lakorn? Who's the real leading lady in this lakorn? Are they tried to promote Namfu more than Pat? I think it's wrong if Pat plays the lead.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx mara!..

pix from thairath

looks like these are the main couple

som and pat fighting for por..lol

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
the pictures are so cute.. everyone looks so nice.. thanks for sharing.. i can't wait for this lakorn

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I keep watching the beginning when the girls are dancing...LOL, pat's so cute!!! she got really into that scene LOL. Just gotta love the girl :lol: :lol:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
thanx mara!..

pix from thairath

looks like these are the main couple

som and pat fighting for por..lol

Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I just love the chemistry between Pat and Por even in pictures!! LOL. Way to go Pat...win the tug-a-war!! Everyone looks so beautiful and handsome....Gosh, I just can't wait any longer to see this lakorn. The only problem is I would like to scream at the producer for not pairing Pat and Por in the same lakorn. Even worse, they will be siblings!! :arrg: I'm mad, but I will still watch this lakorn for the sake of my beloved couple!! This lakorn is going to be hilarious and super cute anyways...

**Oh my, I forgot to mention that I might envy Som for taking away Por from Pat. LOL.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol it would be weird to see Por and Pat as brother and sister haha how could the producer thought of that.
I'm looking forward to seeing them all on screen, especially the girls, they are all adorable :wub: