Tey Jai Ruk

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures from the Ruk Aeuy Show, Tinah. I can't wait to see it. I hope one of the member will kindly upload it for us. The entire Power 3 Team looks amazing, especially Pat and Por!! Ahhhhhhhhhh....just one more day to go before Tey Jai Ruk airs!!! ;) Yay...I'm going to love this lakorn so much.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
now its like this p-fon and p-mann, p-pat and p-go p-por and p-som p-woot and p-ploy and maji and p-tah i think its actually called Tey Jai Ruk Nuk Warng Phaen cant wait to see it cheering for p-fon :wub: :)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here goes more pictures, credit to the Power 3 Webboard. Everyone looks fabulous!! I'm so happy the lakorn will air today!!

The entire Power 3 Cast:

Por and Som:

Pat and Go:

Pat and Woot:

Mann and Namfon:

Por:

Pat:

Som:

Go:

Namfon:

Mann:

Woot:

Nat:

Pang:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: Thanks for letting me know Yay!!! Yes, the cast of Tey Jai Ruk has to be the most attractive group of people in the industry!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
you can watch the 1st epi in this site!..thanx to lakornlover..im watching it right now :D

http://tv.ku.ac.th/playback.php

click on the site..and right click and save as on the one that says channel 3. Then when you open it..on the playlist go to the one that says Sunday22_20_59. It should be towards the bottom. Then fastforward to about 32 minutes.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
The lakorn is cute....but i feel like som overact...but it's ok...so far...everyone looks cute in this lakorn.... =]

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^Ding, ding, ding!!!! That's who Go looks like. I was like scratching my head the whole entire time when I watching episode 1 trying to figure out who he looks like. I thought it was really cute!!!! I epecially like Pat's character..... it's so bad seeing Pat and Por as siblings, but Go and Pat looks really cute together too.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Hey guys.. remember me? I was putting on a petion to let por and pat get together??? Wells My hard work didnt pay off did it.. Cause I read that Por is still paired up with Som and Pat with Go. Gosh , That online petion had many thai fans of por and pat that signed up. And I put who ever posted on this thread that wanted to sign it too. Still not enough for them to change the couples. I'mma still watch this lakorn for por and pat .. but I'mma try to avoid the couples. Especially por and pats couples. I mean I have no problem with Som and Go. BUt man.. Por and Pat should of gotten together.. They should of made Por and Som sisters and Som get with Go. That would be better. Wells, We still have Mafia Tee ruk to look forward too. Anyways, Who ever saw the first episode can you post a summery??Thank you.

I'm sorry guys that I disappointed you in the petion. I should of advertised it more . But I was busy with my own life. Wells, I have to go now. I'm not even suppose to be up while I;m sick. So See you guys when im better.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
AWWW thanks Tangmoe!!!! We all know you work really hard to get the petition for us. Oh well, we'll just have to wait for Mafia Tee Ruk. It's so weird seeing Pat and Por playing siblings, especially when they were fighting cause they had so much chemistry. And also when Por embraced Pat because she was upset with Por ex-girl friend, but all in all, it was good. I also gave Go a chance and he's not that bad paired up with Pat. Overall it was really good!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Por and Pat still have Mafia Tee Rak..and theres still other times that they can be pair up again..

i think its good to see them with different people too..

but yeh.i like all the 4 girls..they are sooo cute!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: Thanks for letting me know Yay!!! Yes, the cast of Tey Jai Ruk has to be the most attractive group of people in the industry!!
I totally agree with you on that, iamnowhere. There's an unbelieveable amount of beauty queens and prince charming in one lakorn. :drool: Exciting!! I'm touched by the cast, especially of Pat and Por. :yahoo:

Hey guys.. remember me? I was putting on a petion to let por and pat get together??? Wells My hard work didnt pay off did it.. Cause I read that Por is still paired up with Som and Pat with Go. Gosh , That online petion had many thai fans of por and pat that signed up. And I put who ever posted on this thread that wanted to sign it too. Still not enough for them to change the couples. I'mma still watch this lakorn for por and pat .. but I'mma try to avoid the couples. Especially por and pats couples. I mean I have no problem with Som and Go. BUt man.. Por and Pat should of gotten together.. They should of made Por and Som sisters and Som get with Go. That would be better. Wells, We still have Mafia Tee ruk to look forward too. Anyways, Who ever saw the first episode can you post a summery??Thank you.

I'm sorry guys that I disappointed you in the petion. I should of advertised it more . But I was busy with my own life. Wells, I have to go now. I'm not even suppose to be up while I;m sick. So See you guys when im better.
Well hello, Tangmoe. I haven't heard from you for a long time. Thanks for all your hard work and dedications. We all appreciated your efforts. :wub: Your hard work did pay off because now we get to see Pat and Por in Mafia Tee Ruk. Thank goodness!! Mafia Tee Ruk will make up for everything. :spin: Pat and Por earned their fame and prosperity. It's now time for them to promote their team. They are doing a great job. I bet Tey Jai Ruk will boost each and every member of the Power 3 Club's popularity. I understand now what Channel 3 is doing for the entire cast. They are asking Pat and Por to promote the newbies. I'm still a bit dissapointed, but I know that Pat and Por are taking a step forward to contribute to others. I am proud of their achievements and considerations!!

Yes, it would have been better for us fans to see Pat and Por pair up in Tey Jai Ruk too, but hey at least they still have great chemistry as brother and sister. LOL. There's going to be lots of sweet, comforting moments between the two. I was praying that Go and Som would be a pair in this lakorn too. LOL. I was crossing my fingers to see a twist at the end, but it's quite alright. Now, I just need to accept the truth. At least I get a chance to see them together more frequently promoting their lakorns. They do the darnest things off-screen. :blush: They really look close and comfortable around one another. I will always love them together. I can see that they truly admire one another. Pictures speak a thousand words. Heheh...

AWWW thanks Tangmoe!!!! We all know you work really hard to get the petition for us. Oh well, we'll just have to wait for Mafia Tee Ruk. It's so weird seeing Pat and Por playing siblings, especially when they were fighting cause they had so much chemistry. And also when Por embraced Pat because she was upset with Por ex-girl friend, but all in all, it was good. I also gave Go a chance and he's not that bad paired up with Pat. Overall it was really good!!!!
Geez, iamnowhere, you had a chance to see the first episode!! ;) I'm still in the process of downloading it right now. LOL. Please provide a summary when you have a chance. I saw the teasers and yes Pat and Por does have electrifying chemistry in this lakorn. That's special!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
FIRST EPS

It starts off The Girls(Pat, Namfon, Som, and Meiji) are walking into a New Year's Party and they meet up with some guys (I totally forgot their names LOL) their dating, I believe. The first guy is wid Pat and he blows her a kiss. Second guy is wid Namfon he's talkin on his fone then when he sees Namfon he stop talkin on the fone n waves to her. Third guy is wid Som and he takes a nearby rose n kiss it and smiles at Som. Last guy is wid Meiji and he turns and wave.

The girls says something in Thai dunno. . hahaha

Meiji and her date dances and the crowd is clapping.
Som is holding the rose her date kissed and is waiting for him. He says something and when he finished talking he said "Sorry" Then Som started hitting him and telling him to "go away."
He picks up the rose and walks away. TYPICAL JERK. :lol:
It goes back to Meiji and her date dancing. . Meiji wanted her date to kiss her cheek so she leans her cheek towards him. However, he is actually a gay guy and her shoves Meiji to the side LOL.
Namfon's date says something and then walks off on her. She's sitting their with a blank face.
Pat's date and her is standing and talking and he puts on a diamond ring on her marriage finger (PROPOSING). However, when he's about to kiss her hand his GIRLFRIEND or WIFE comes and snatches Pat's hand away and starts yelling and takes the ring off Pat's finger. Then the girl starts to hit the guy and the guy hugs her waist and BLAH.

FF

The girls are outside crying and hugging one another and they vow about something on love, I believe. FF
Then the fireworks started.

Pat's dad brings a girl home while Pat isnt home. Suddenly Pat comes home and Pat sees the girl and started hitting the girl.

FF

Meiji is at home with her mom in the kitchen. FF

Pat's back at work (She's a dentist). Her patient squeeze and slaps her butt. PERVE. lol
I think she takes out his teeth LOL.

FF

Some dude is trying to hit on Meiji and she steps on his foot. Meiji gets a fone call. Pat either gets a fone call or msg something like dat.
They rush to Som's condo.
Som's at the pool and trying to drown herself.
They save her and bring her to hospital.
Namfon is working and gets a fone call. Is about to reach for her fone but Mann took it first and is holding it high up in the air. Namfon tries to reach for it. Mann takes advantage and kisses both side of her cheek. :wub:

FF all the way to the part where Namfon arrives at the hospital.

Som's crying her eyes out.

FF
Go and some guy is talking. . FF

Namfon is back at home and her maid is CRYING lol (EVERYONE'S CRYING)

Namfon goes and hug her maid. Then Namfon calls her maid "BAH" and storms upstairs.

Pat comes back home and kisses Por's cheek and hugs his arm. Then he knock her head and they starts to play punch. Then Por hugs Pat. Then she escape and tries to punch him again. . . She cant reach him cuz he holds back her head so she KICK him instead :lol:
They have dinner.

FF

Meiji and her dad is arguing/talking/whatever it's call lol
She pushes her dad out of the way and opens the door of her condo.
Then she closes the door on him.
Her dad mumbles down the hall. She opens the door back and starts to tear up.

Por is putting away the dishes and Pat is already changed.

:lol: Pat goes outside her gate wid a large thing wooden stick and smakcs Go's side of his butt/thigh with it. He turns around and she says something.
He say something back. She starts to talk a lil louder (getting angry)
She wants to hit him again or was about to he grabs a hold of the stick and they're struggling to get the stick out of one another's grip.
Then he hugs her from behind and holds the stick in her hand.
She saying "LET GO LET GO. . "
He keeps calling her name "Jib"
Shes in tears already and now he's hugging her and saying something.
He starts to comfort her. She say something in between her tears.

FF
Then Pang arrives to see Por and starts to talk loudly to him. Then hugs him and is crying. He makes her let go of him.

FF

Pat hugs Por and he pinches his nose with his finger.

Namfon comes into Namfon room in the morning and is slapping her butt so she can wake up.

Namfon wants to go back to sleep. She covers her face with her blanket.

Pat's pull her off the bed LOL

SHE'S ONE STRONG CHICK kekeke

Namfon finally gets up and goes to the bathrm.

Pat yells to Namfon to make sure she up and Namfon yells back lol.

They get in the car.
Meiji is at the restaurant yawning until she sees Tah? I think

Then she smiles at him and he smile back and walks towards her.

THE END

Hope the summary for EPS 1 is okay.. .

As you can see, I did a lot of FFing kekeke.

Preview of next EPS or so O__O

Pat, Namfon, and Meiji are outside at a golf place, I think (it looks like it, I am guessing) Namfon has binoculars with her. .

Then Namfon is with Mann and he's hugging her hand. She takes her hand away. Por is in the hospital with Som and is about to KISS her. :wub:
Their NOSES touch and Som closes her eyes.

I'm loving the lakorn so far. ^_^

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so loving this lakorn too. I think Pat and Go are so cute together. Can't wait for the next episodes.