Tey Jai Ruk

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Sorry! I mean I THINK she overacts...

When I watch the lakorn I feel like watching the n'rai story but becuz it's play by cute pple it's kind of cute their action?...lol

persephone24

sarNie Egg
Sorry! I mean I THINK she overacts...

When I watch the lakorn I feel like watching the n'rai story but becuz it's play by cute pple it's kind of cute their action?...lol

ahh i know what u mean...lol...but i guess i like it that way for this lakorn just cuz...it's makes the lakorn kind of lighter..but i know where ur coming from :p :D

and thank you tinah for the magazine.....don't like Som that much but she is pretty, but she's new right? i mean has she been in any other lakorn?

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i know what u mean...lol...but i guess i like it that way for this lakorn just cuz...it's makes the lakorn kind of lighter..but i know where ur coming from

and thank you tinah for the magazine.....don't like Som that much but she is pretty, but she's new right? i mean has she been in any other lakorn?
i dont remember seeing Som in other lakorns so i think this is her first..

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i dont remember seeing Som in other lakorns so i think this is her first..
som was in another lakorn i think it's called wo aii nee or something like that i like her character better in that lakorn.. i don't really like her character in this lakorn..

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i think a lot of the nang ak over act in this lakorn too, not just the nang ak but the guys too.. well i think mann does. hahaha but i definitely think pat goes overboard and som she just annoys me i skip every sence that she is in with por, but yea like one of u guys said that they are just cute people that it makes it cute in a way...... but yea i think the script of the lakorn i guess is like that so it reflects or the actress and actor have to go overboard sometimes hahaha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 8. i feel so sorry for Man. he was so heart broken. Namfon is so mean. the dialogue he said to her was so sad " i will never hurt you, i love you so much, do you understand i love you so much, love you so so so much, do you understand!" and next part she was mean to him again she said" everything is ant ant ant ant stop calling my name, you won't died if you don't get to say my name!" omigosh!! she's so mean to him. make me wonder if she ever love him, or she just want to date him and break his heart but she didn't dare to break up with him earlier because she scare he will hurt her. but i understand her because he's such a controlling guy which make her so annoyed, doesn't want to continue dating him. he thinks he own her which she doesn't like that. i wonder how she will get back with him. if he change his attitude, stop controlling her, she probably will go back to him because he love her so much. their couple is not that good anymore because they don't have cute scenes together anymore, no more kissing and hugging for now, but mostly they will argue now.but i may be wrong, maybe it will be those slap/kiss scene, who knows because he's such a jealous guy too.hehehe but they are still my favorite couple. if they are lovely dovey all the time will be boring too. mix with argue will spice up their couple. when i think about it. beginning he was so controlling over her, now she's being mean to him. like pay back kind of thing. she teach him how to improve himself. change his personality.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary of episodes 8. I can't wait to see it. I'm downloading it right now. Oooh...wait...my download is complete. I gotta go check it out. I can't wait to see more of Pat and Por!! :blush:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, i thought Ant was a tad mean, but i think Man is super annoying though. I know he's doing it out of love but he's way too aggressive and forceful. Granted, this couple is my favourite couple in the lakorn. lol She will realize she loves Man and the other guy is just there to make herself feel good about herself after what she did to Man. Honestly, Man needs to get his act together and change. Besides that i heart them two! :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 9 Namfon is so mean. i feel so sorry for Man.But the part she hug him so he won't get in a fight with the guest was sweet. he stop and smile that she hug him. and she let go after she realize that she's hugging him.hehehe..cute. but yeah he needs to get his act together and change if he want to win her over. because Pimook nice personality is making Namfon soft. Tah&Meji couple is so cute. she was happy and hug him and he hug back so cute. he was about to kiss her but stop. hehehe

donna

sarNie Adult
mann is obsessive with ann! he is on the verge of going psychotic. i don't blame her for treating him like that. he kinda deserved it. maybe this will get him to change some, to be a lot calmer.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I feel bad for Mann now, after he got *ran* over by a motorcycle in eppie 10. Ant does not cut him some slack, but he sorta deserved it. I dont know who's side to be on with this couple. lol Som and Por are sort of boring, while i wanna slap Pat when she's with that guy! ugh! Tah and Meji are very close in this lakorn. cant wait for the next episode!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
my fav. couple now is Artit n Por they are so adorable n funny. I feel so bad for Ant too she has mix feeling now. As for the other couple they are starting to get boring

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi10 Meji&Ta couple is so so cute. they are so close. today scene of them together are all so cute.especially the scene she help button his shirt & he kiss her forehead, that was so cute. Namfon needs to give Man a slack i agree. he is trying to change but she's so mean, don't give hima chance. yeah i feel sorry for him the part he got hit by a motorcyle. next part she's hella mean again. she slap his face because he hit Pimook. i wonder how he will win her over. yeah right now Por&Arthee is the most cutest and fun couple to watch.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
som gets on my nerves in this lakorn. she acts so helpless, that one scene where she calls meji and complains about how she wanted to die was sooo annoying. im glad meji set her straight and told her that no one is going to love you more than yourself, so get it together and help yourself. meji and tah are sooo cute! i love their scenes. hes starting to fall for her, but tries so hard to act like hes not. cant wait for next week.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I'm liking this lakorn!! it's good!! but in a way Pat characters in this lakorn is kind of annoying!! and The other nang aek who get's with Por!! To me i think she's can't really act!! but other then that!! it's all good!! hehe!!

natty

Chubs
personally they all overact in this one... but i actually like som.. she is soooo nang'rai-nang'ek all in one.. pat is just super mental... meiji is meiji.. and fon is like um.. dunno.. but mann should either get with som or pat or just take both cus then they call all go seek help together..