Tey Jai Ruk

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, episodes 11 was hilarious!! LOL. Pat was witnessing Por and Som's slight sweetness. Pat isn't quite sure that Por and Som has anything going on because everytime she glance at them, they change their acts. Por and Som are romantic. I'm enjoying the pairing more now. Heheheh....

Por is looking mighty fine in his boran costume. The play is hilarious!! Por's dad is the most silliest. He can't keep his hands off of Annette. There's so much drama there because Pat and Som went in to check them out. Por's dad was trying to be nice and playful to Pat. He twisted her arms to grab her french fries. LOL. While doing that, he choked on the fries. Pat was making fun of him. LOL. Som had to offer him a bottle of water. Annette is also getting close to Por. Pat was dogging Annette as she notices that her brother is the center of attention. Pat has the most cutest facial expressions ever!!

Tah and Meji are getting more adorable as well. I like the part where Meji tried to push Tah in the swimming pool and the two fell in together. Oops...

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'M ENJOYING TAH AND MEJI'S CHARACTER MORE...IT'S GETTING VERY CUTE WHEN SHE GOES TO LIVE WITH HIM AT HIS HOUSE...HE HAS A BIG HOUSE....CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PARTS...

donna

sarNie Adult
he bought her some under things. she chased him around the room trying to grab it from him. he was all like you look like an "A" and she was like who told you! i'm a "C" and he said that's what i thought so i bought it. oh, also when she said to him you have gotten bad luck since you met me but i've gotten good luck since i met you. just wait until i get out of this marriage arrangement. i'll give you whatever you ask of me. he was looking at her up and down and she turned away smiling. that scene was too cute! :wub:

edit:
i'm talking about Tah n Meji btw!

numfon

sarNie Adult
i hate how Pat speaks to her grandmother. but then again.. that lady is so ridiculously biased. and jan..omfg.. she's just too much. *shudders*

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
UGH! Ant is frustrating me! she makes us girls look so dumb. I feel really bad for Man now. I almost wished he could go for another girl other than Ant..but when they are together, theyre sooo cute!!

All the couples are getting very interesting. cant wait for episode 16!

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
ii DONT NOE BOUT U GUYS..BUT THiiS MOViiE iIS REALLiIE GOOD BUT OMFG PLOY JUS GETS ON Mii NERVES...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Episodes 12 was ultimately emotional and heart-warming. Woot broke Pat's heart. He's such an undecisive person. If he didn't love Pat from the start, he shouldn't lead her on. It was hard for Pat to accept the lost. Woot picked Ploy because his parents and Pat's grandmother pushed him to choose that route. Pat was depressed because she was truly in love. Por was the greatest brother. He kicked Woot's ass for hurting his sister. He stayed by Pat's side to comfort her through all the pains. Por hugged Pat sincerely and even cried along with her. I love all the sweetest scenes between my beloved Pat and Por. Awww...Pat and Por are the greatest actor and actress. They express their emotions flawlessly. They made me teary too. LOL. Namfon, Som and Meji also cried with Pat. They are such great friends.

Go was the one that would sacrifice it all for Pat. He followed her everywhere to make sure that she was in good hands. Go may be a stalker, but he has good intentions. He's making sure that his sweetheart would be safe. He was more hurt to see Pat in this situation. I just noticed that in Pat and Go's relationship, Pat teaches us a lesson to choose the one who loves you rather than the one you love. It's a meaningful moral. Hehehe...I'm just so happy to know that Pat is loved by Por, Go, Namfon, Som and Meji. Everyone cares greatly about her. She's the center of attention.

Por and Som are now the most understandable couple. It's a joy to watch their romantic scenes. Their relationship is HOT and adorable. The only problem is Por has more chemistry with Pat than Som. LOL. Other than that, their roles are adorable.

Pat left her job and went to work for in the countryside to get away from her problems. There, she met up with Go. Finally, there are anticipating scenes between the couple. LOL. Go and Ben teases Pat by placing lizards in her room. Go is attempting to win Pat's heart in a different way. He's no longer a follower. He's taking the lead in this relationship in a fun-loving manner. I can't wait to see more.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I missed episode 13 and 14 and possibly 15 so what happened there. It's playing today and so i'm trying to catch up on that.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi.17 Tah & Meji Couple is so so so cute!!! i feel sorry for Som & Man though.i really enjoy watching this la korn. it's fun to watch. lots of love scenes which is good. but so sad 1 episode left and it will end.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sc of Som..shes sooo cute..shes another one of my fav newbie from the power3club

credit to merkin

donna

sarNie Adult
man the ending was so fricking sweet and cute! haha i was blushing left and right! i loved it!

oh yeah! tah and meji kissed lip to lip! also i think that por and som kissed for real too, well it looked like it!