Thai Actor/Actress attending Fresno New Year

Jacie

sarNie Egg
Por Tridsadee Sahawong and Mam Jintara Sukapat was just on Hmong Tv here in Fresno. They are attending the Hmong new year at the fair grounds. Take you cameras if you want pictures!!! Cant wait!!! :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ they are only there today only. I was talking to p'mam jintara and she told me that they were leaving home tonight!

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
whhaaa!! i didnt even get a chance to meet them..awww...i feel soo bad
i hella want to meet a thai actress or actor in real life. the only
girl i see was Hnub Lis.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I wish I would have known this way in advance. I am so far away but I would totally come for it....

Jacie

sarNie Egg
Hmong Tv said they are going back to the new year today (Dec 29, 2011). They will be at their booth from 10am to noon. Go early if you want to see them. :)

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
saw them today. por was SSSOOOOOO handsome and mam was VERY beautiful. both looked better in real life...........will add picture later......

coffee.addict

sarNie Egg
So who from Banxaithong hasn't visited yet? LOL! You folks in California are so lucky! We live in MI, so my mom was streaming the whole thing live.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
whhaaaa!! i get to take the picture with Por and Mam!! they are both handsome and beautiful!!
soo super beautiful and handsome in real life!! i almost fainted! hahaha omg!! i feel in love with POR!!! lol

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I saw them, but I didn't take any pictures w/them because I didn't want to pay the $15 LOL! Because I'm too cheap! BLAH~ but I did attend a concert held by HINY and they were singing there && I recorded it so I'll upload it whenever I have time & share it with you guys... :coolpix:

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
whhaaa!! i didnt even get a chance to meet them..awww...i feel soo bad
i hella want to meet a thai actress or actor in real life. the only
girl i see was Hnub Lis.
LOL; it's ok... better luck next time... But that Hnub Lis girl, she told us to buy a movie before we can take pictures w/her so we all just left... :thumbdown: