Thai Celebrities and their baby/family

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aff's daughter Nong Peemai.

Nine month old.

Awwww....she blew kisses..........so cute!

credit Aff_taksaorn IG

Step

Mrs James Ma
Just wanted to post this here cos its celebs and baby family, this is my favorite pic of Peter and Ploy's kids. One with Ploy is younger kid Puma, other one is Panther. Peter is that guy acted with Anne in ARO.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So cute!!!!!!!

Aff posted this and said her daughter Peemai thought she was the only guest and Aff was her nanny at the Switch Show taping.     Her daughter tried to answer all the questions for Aff, lol.

credit AFF_Taksaorn IG

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aff and her daughter Peemai on #Switch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6xYPv9AAQ

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aff's daughter Peamai dressed as a boy with her dad at 3 Zaap show.

Peamai is very animated and an easy going kid.

credit Aff_Taksaorn IG

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I love Nong Peamai! She is so cute. I watched her trying to walk on Aff's instagram, and she makes me laugh so much. 

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Forever Nang Aek Kob Suvanant and her beautiful kids N'Nada and N'Nadol. They're too cute for words! I can't wait to watch this segment of WWYWY. Noom Sonram is featured too which is awesome! They're one of the most legendary koo kwans in the history of lakorns and will always remain one of my favorites

Credits: Polyplus

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awwww everyone having babies , they so cute , I'm going cry , I can't take it anymore T T ....I want them too.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
These celebrity babies are so cute! I wouldn't be surprised if after 10-20 years most of them might follow their parents' footsteps and enter Thai entertainment industry whether as actor/actress, singer, model, or even behind the scenes, the possibilities are endless. And they can be future business owners too (some celebs put up own businesses and still active in ET life). Unless they decide to take a different path but either way I look forward to see more of the babies and hopefully celebs who are married and don't have babies yet will have a child soon. :)

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I was so surprised when I learned that singer and actress (back in the day) Earn Chirawan had a family of her own. She has two boys! I've always loved her music and am so happy for her. :):icon12:

Credit: earnie_chirawan IG