the 13 (rescue 12 thai boys and their coach trapped in a cave)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:crybaby2::sad6::sad6::sad6:

Now they are also worry about the oxygen level in the cave.

My deepest condolences to Thailand and to his family.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm very very very sad that i don't want to look to the news anymore really my heart beat whenever i think there is a risk this boys and rescuers will die , i will pray for this kids to survive until then i just can't look at the news anymore please tag me the day this boys are saved

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope they are able to get the boys out before things get worst. Just read that the oxygen level in the cave is getting low. And it doesn't help that they are weak so they probably don't have the strength to hold on as long (4) months as the authority first thought. And teaching them to swim and dive might be even a greater challenge because it takes an experienced diver 5 hours to dive to get from where the boys are to safety...it's hard to imagine these boys are able to do it when they don't know how to swim in the first place. It really is a race against time. I hope they find a solution where all are out safe.

twister02

M♥K
I saw a clip from Instagram, not sure if it was from the cave or another cave where the diver is trying to sneak in an oxygen tank. The space is so narrow that only one person can get into it. I think what happened to the Navy SEAL who died is like a warning shot to the rescue team to remove the option of diving the kids out of the cave. The whole situation is disheartening but I pray and hope that the rescue team will have another miracle or breakthrough for the kids to be out as soon as possible.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they are able to get the boys out before things get worst. Just read that the oxygen level in the cave is getting low. And it doesn't help that they are weak so they probably don't have the strength to hold on as long (4) months as the authority first thought. And teaching them to swim and dive might be even a greater challenge because it takes an experienced diver 5 hours to dive to get from where the boys are to safety...it's hard to imagine these boys are able to do it when they don't know how to swim in the first place. It really is a race against time. I hope they find a solution where all are out safe.
Seigneur... hopefully mother nature can calm and the rain stops falling I am feeling really disheartened now !

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Good news we've all been waiting for. The first 4 of 13 will be out soon. The media is reporting this according to a source within the army who post on fb. The ex governor has not confirmed yet. Hopefully he confirm soon.
thank you very much for the good news that i hope will be confirmed

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
UPDATE!!! CONFIRMED:cheer::cheer: We need more prayers cus they are expected to come out by 21:00 hr which is 9pm thai time!!! Let's all pray for them to come out safely. Families were notified prior and agreed to the plan before they went ahead with it.

:angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10: Please let each and everyone be safe on this journey.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
UPDATE!!! CONFIRMED:cheer::cheer: We need more prayers cus they are expected to come out by 21:00 hr which is 9pm thai time!!! Let's all pray for them to come out safely. Families were notified prior and agreed to the plan before they went ahead with it.

:angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10: Please let each and everyone be safe on this journey.
i had goosebumps will it be by diving ?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
i had goosebumps will it be by diving ?
Yes! I'm like getting chills and anxiety. Must stay positive!! They said all 13 may come out, they can't confirm how many yet but they will start coming out by 9pm. They said they can't wait cus a huge storm is coming and the kids are motivated.

13 strong!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes! I'm like getting chills and anxiety. Must stay positive!! They said all 13 may come out, they can't confirm how many yet but they will start coming out by 9pm. They said they can't wait cus a huge storm is coming and the kids are motivated.

13 strong!!!!!
my heart was beating reading your post deeep breath , i'm really feel scared for them :confused::confused::confused:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
*deeeep breath* i will cry if the first one made it and come out , my eyes now are watering just thinking of that risk life journey they are going through right now let's be positive may they allllll come out safely and all who are helping there , i need to calm down , it's realy super stressful for me

yesterday when i saw the wife os the seal who passed away i cried a river so may we all smile happily in the end with tear of joy

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
*deeeep breath* i will cry if the first one made it and come out , my eyes now are watering just thinking of that risk life journey they are going through right now let's be positive may they allllll come out safely and all who are helping there , i need to calm down , it's realy super stressful for me

yesterday when i saw the wife os the seal who passed away i cried a river so may we all smile happily in the end with tear of joy
I know, I cried too.

I'm getting nervous. They said it's raining really hard right now. I think I need to clean to stay calm and busy.