The RANDOMNESS Thread

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Went shopping again....there is a Ross store close to my house and I go there every week. I went so much that the manager offer me a job there. I blushed.

Is there any cure out there for a shopaholic? A support group somewhat like the AA....
yeah it's called being un-employed---lmao

Merit

sarNie Adult
ijohn-----hahahha....I am unemployed...well sort of...I'm a stay at home mom. Hubby is paying me to watch the kids. Just went to Ross again today....this time at a different location and tomorrow going to the mall. My husband knows I am such a horrible thing when I go to the stores. He avoid buying things when he's with me because he said it only give me a reason to buy more things just because he bought something. Sad but true.

Ladyofdarkness----I love to buy groceries too....though most of the time I end up throwing it away. Because when my husband is not home I don't like to cook. Not to add, I don't know how to cook. I would drive almost an hour to see my parents and have them make me food to last me a while.hehehehe...The only quilt with me and food is, I eat out a lot.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm a stay at home mommy too... well, some freelance writing here and there.. :D

I love going to publix and walmart. When I see food, I just need to get my hands on them. Good thing I don't live near an Asian Market or we'd be in trouble.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm a stay at home mommy too... well, some freelance writing here and there.. :D

I love going to publix and walmart. When I see food, I just need to get my hands on them. Good thing I don't live near an Asian Market or we'd be in trouble.

Isn't it nice staying home with the kid (s)? Sometimes, for me anyways. I get bored being with them all the time.

Oh, no Walmat. That store should never be built around me. I go there almost every other day. A bad habit of mine is...I have something that I really need but almost all the time I forget to buy the item that I went there to buy in the first place. Most of the cashiers recognize me even when I run into them somewhere else.

I like the Super Walmart better...the neighborhood Walmart is a little expensive. I don't have an Asian market near my house either. But I don't usually buy that many stuff from there. I don't know how to cook Asian food so it's quite useless for me.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
my mom is a stay home mom too and loves shopping as well! people from different malls already knows my mom and even calls her up whenever new things arrives in their shops... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just want to share this incident at school a while ago... LOL

my perverted classmates (I love you, guys!!!) were so busy watching a video in one of our classmate's laptop... I got very curious since the speaker was so loud and the narrator was explaining something... out of curiosity I approached them and watched the video as well... hehehehe

while watching the video, something came up to my mind...

I asked them,
"hey, is that kama sutra?"
no one answered but all of them stared at me with a what-is-she-talking-about looks on their faces :loool: :loool:
and after that, they started calling me the KS girl... :loool:

kulyia

RUK
HEY UGUYS. omg i was listening to the radio the other night. and i turn it onto mono which ihave still no clue what it does. and i was flipping through the radio, and decided to listen to 104.1 FM. AND omg they were talking bout ORGASM. lmfao. its the LOVE channel. hahahahha!!! it goes on around 9/8 or 10 til 12 or so.. give it a try tonite and tell me wat uthin./.. LOL.

anan

sarNie Adult
While talking about love there,
there is a documentary on tv which talks about "Single girls" looking for their princes charming....
and there was a girl(super cute) who just broke up with her man after more than 1 year of relationship, the reason of the broke up ?
just simply becos the guy doesn't want kid with her !

I will never understand why some GUYZ don't want KID(s) ? (assuming of course they are married/live together like a family/couple).
:angry:
i guess there must be some good reasons for guyz (or girls) to not want kid(s).... -_-

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i have lots of babies! most are hispanic, some are white, one is black, and many are asian. my asian ones are the cutest, OF COURSE. but i love them all. maybe some guys don't want babies because they think they will make ugly babies. hahaha looooooserrrrrzzz...

anan

sarNie Adult
i have lots of babies! most are hispanic, some are white, one is black, and many are asian. my asian ones are the cutest, OF COURSE. but i love them all. maybe some guys don't want babies because they think they will make ugly babies. hahaha looooooserrrrrzzz...
Ahahah ,, :loool: LMAOOO lol, it's probably one of the valid reasons for Thookie :p
I wanna have at least 2 kids, if cannot have, will adopt, otherwise... will sponsor Thookie's Kids lol.

I think i know slightly the real reasons now:
Men don't want Kids becos of the following reasons:

1) Financial:
Babies are expensive, diapers/clothes/medical care etc...

2) Responsability:
As a parent, you are responsible for all of your child's actions, you have no right to make a mistake ! Like a little sacrifice,,, such as waking up at 3 in the morning and prepare milk for the baby...
And also, if you get divorced, men always have to pay child's support.

3) Attention & Attraction :(i like dis part lol)
Man loses attraction for his wife, becos after giving birth, she gained weight & hardly lost it after. All her attention is focused on the baby only...
Man cannot have pleasure anymore with his wife for a ... while... lol.

i guess these r the main men (real) reasons <_<

We, GUYz are really a "Looooooserrrrrzzz" sometimes like Thookie said indeed ! -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my mama want 5 from each of us. i was like man dis woman is crazy LOL i want 2 dats it lol but if da first 2 are da same sex then i think i wanna try again but 3 is max!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ahahah ,, :loool: LMAOOO lol, it's probably one of the valid reasons for Thookie :p
I wanna have at least 2 kids, if cannot have, will adopt, otherwise... will sponsor Thookie's Kids lol.

I think i know slightly the real reasons now:
Men don't want Kids becos of the following reasons:

1) Financial:
Babies are expensive, diapers/clothes/medical care etc...

2) Responsability:
As a parent, you are responsible for all of your child's actions, you have no right to make a mistake ! Like a little sacrifice,,, such as waking up at 3 in the morning and prepare milk for the baby...
And also, if you get divorced, men always have to pay child's support.

3) Attention & Attraction :(i like dis part lol)
Man loses attraction for his wife, becos after giving birth, she gained weight & hardly lost it after. All her attention is focused on the baby only...
Man cannot have pleasure anymore with his wife for a ... while... lol.

i guess these r the main men (real) reasons <_<

We, GUYz are really a "Looooooserrrrrzzz" sometimes like Thookie said indeed ! -_-
interesting reasons. however, i still feel it's because they think they will make ugly babies. hahaha also, i am allowing u to sponsor me or "my babies" any time. lol

aznteadybear

sarNie Egg
Baby Talk? I've been asking for a baby forever, but my wife keeps saying wait until she's 25. Dammit I want my baby while I'm young so I can be a more energetic father. Hell sometimes I feel like I'm the wife in the marriage. What couple do you know where the guy wants to have a baby but the girl doesn't?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ My man has been wanting another baby, but I DON'T! He makes it seem so easy. Well yeah, easy for him cause all he gotta do is drop some seeds. LOL..

kulyia

RUK
OMG. that was soo rate R lady! lol. :eek:

hey i need help.. ineed help on how to put the green tiny box on ur topic?? like it automatically send u to the latest comment or reply ????

anan

sarNie Adult
[...] also, i am allowing u to sponsor me or "my babies" any time. lol
In which way can i sponsor u dear Thookie ?? :rolleyes: hmmm.... there must be some conditions in exchange to make it fair :p ...

In response to girlz telling about "seeds" Lol,,, seems like we r back to the Ancient Greece with Aristotle lol....
but some kinda true indeed in a certain way of seeing things... :rolleyes:

Lome is right,,, since it's something sooO easy for we, guyz, that's why girlz should be more careful,,, make sure that ur "man" or "prince charming" is responsible, caring, & ready financially to support ;)