The REAL MabSua Lis:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I saw both of them in real life.... Mab Sua does not look 17 years old nor does her husband look 28 years old... She looks more like 23-24 and he looks like 30-33.... but I do think they look good together and seemed in love!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! mabsua is 17? that's hecka young. lmao

well yes she doesnt look 17.. that's how hmoob nplog ish.. :D they dont look their age. :D

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
it is odd. If she is only 17 Loa's government won't allow her to marry her husband.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
true she gott be older than dat....cause thats ilegal...plus she cant be 17 cause she's had mv out ages ago....

neena

sarNie Adult
:eek: :eek: now that i think about it...i think i've seen her hubby...does he sell movies...like asian movies and series? at the market? i've never seen her in person but i can't believe she is younger then me. she looks older then her age.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
it is odd. If she is only 17 Loa's government won't allow her to marry her husband.
depends where she lives, she can make up her age. Laos is not like America.

true she gott be older than dat....cause thats ilegal...plus she cant be 17 cause she's had mv out ages ago....
yes its illegal but they can make up her age so she can come to the U.S.

her first mv was in 2005. she was probably 14.. & yes she looks older than her "real" age. :D

few years ago heard that she's 17, few years later she's still 17. Oh wow..
u heard wrong or they told you lies.. lols..

max

sarNie Elites
I also agree with a bunch of you guys. Her husband looks older than 28, and she does look older than 18, too. He looks like he's ike 37, and she looks like she is 24 or something like that. I was looking at the pictures of them, and he looks a lot older in pictures that are not like professionally taken ...

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha this is funny...cause i know them both since he is my cousin...and she is in a way my cousin too since she is a lee and i'm a lee too...it's weird but yea at first i was shocked when i found out she was only 17...i guess she did look her age when i first saw her...but during the wedding the more i looked at her the more she looked older to me...and yea i have to agree with u guys she doesnt look her age at all...but i guess it's her background...and wells iono...but yea

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I wonder how old she really is..

my cousins who came from Laos about 2.5 years ago have made-up birthdays because they dont' know the real birth day...
One of them is only 18, when he's actually much older than me, and I'm already 21...
they get so many benefits with these 'guessed' birthdays that sometimes I think it's totally unfair, but oh well.