The REAL MabSua Lis:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder how old she really is..

my cousins who came from Laos about 2.5 years ago have made-up birthdays because they dont' know the real birth day...
One of them is only 18, when he's actually much older than me, and I'm already 21...
they get so many benefits with these 'guessed' birthdays that sometimes I think it's totally unfair, but oh well.
yeah they make up their birthdays to come to the u.s.a.. lols..

and yea its unfair but oh wells.. heheeee

kulyia

RUK
I wonder how old she really is..

my cousins who came from Laos about 2.5 years ago have made-up birthdays because they dont' know the real birth day...
One of them is only 18, when he's actually much older than me, and I'm already 21...
they get so many benefits with these 'guessed' birthdays that sometimes I think it's totally unfair, but oh well.

My neices and nephews who are like at the age of 27 or 17 or 18 but the Meaka decided to made them Juniors or Sophmores ithink.But they came legaly.You know like when people were still coming here a couple years ago.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Wait. She's 17? O_O You serious?!
Omg, someone was right. I thought
she was in her thirties. No wonder
the old guys were swooning.

I went to her concert in NC, but it
wasn't all that. =__= I can't believe
she got married already. =__=

kelly_yang

sarNie Egg
MabSua lis isn't really 17...she's actually older. It's just that when she came to the U.S. they just listed her age near 20

nikkicvang

sarNie Egg
Mas Sua li's husband is close to 40

Hey, I know her husband (Tou Shoua Vue). He used to live in Michigan. He is not 28, gosh, he is much much older than that. I remember when I was only 12-13 years old he use to come to my house with some of his friends and talk to my older sister and back then he in his mid 20's. And that almost 10 years ago, haha.....Wow, I guess he's like a nraug lo, i dono how you spell it in hmong. I guess once you get to that age you gotta get a mail-bride. Poor little girl...I bet you if she was an Hmong American girl she wouldn't settle for that, but since American is the land of opportunity and he's not bad looking...y not right? Even though he's not like Hef (playboy)....still better than Thailand/Laos:)

nikkicvang

sarNie Egg
I saw both of them in real life.... Mab Sua does not look 17 years old nor does her husband look 28 years old... She looks more like 23-24 and he looks like 30-33.... but I do think they look good together and seemed in love!
hahahaha you are so right. I dono why people have to lie about their age. Its good to lie of your age and people compliment you on looking younger but if you lie about your age and you look much older, that's an embarassment

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
Hi Folks!

Just letting you all know that the REAL Mabsua Lis finally has myspace including her husband. Go add them of you're one of her fan.
She requested me because i am one of her BIGGEST FAN.

Here's the links: GO ADD THEM!
MabSua's myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=388384828
Her husband's Toushoua http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=12321596

so happy.=)

Oh yeah forgot, add me too...if you have not added the page i made for her...
www.myspace.com/a_hmoob
see you..

love alwase,
alexa

i didn't know that she knows English.. to the point where she can put up myspace..

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
i didn't know that she knows English.. to the point where she can put up myspace..

hahahahaha...............thats funny..........maybe her husband did it for her???.....

not a big fan of hers never liked her singings or her music videos never thought she is that pretty........

will about her age she is not 17 hahahaha.....I had a friend and everytime he goes to Laos mab suav is always there to greet him and he did said they were dating for a while and they talk on the phone almost everyday when his back to usa, but things didn't work out cause he says she is more into being in the world of entertainment and he doesn't like it
he just wants a loving wife that he can trust............I am glad she found someone who loves her the way she is.......

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
i wouldn't make too much of their supposed ages on their myspaces.....mine says i'm 99 yrs old, and i'm definetely not that old....and my little 8 yr old brother has one as well and his says he's 16, which he definetely not....anyone can just make up any ages they want to be for their myspaces.....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult

LOL....her husband helped her edited the page...maybe?....well i see more than a thousand of Thailanders are fast english learner and they already got their own page to hook it up....laughmao!

shengher

sarNie Egg
I saw both of them in real life.... Mab Sua does not look 17 years old nor does her husband look 28 years old... She looks more like 23-24 and he looks like 30-33.... but I do think they look good together and seemed in love!
I saw them at oshkosh new year this year and they don't really look good together. :unsure: