Thousand Years Of Love

shubby

sarNie Adult
anyone watch this series yet?? please tell me about it?? play by So Ji Sup, Sung Yu Ri and Kim Nam Jin

thank you,

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i bought this series but it was dubbed in hmong..lol, probably because i thought the cover was really pretty ^^ anyways, as for the storyline..it's alright..not the best but ok. it gets sort of boring after a while, which i ended up fast forwarding through. Kim Nam Jin is hot though. I wonder if he's in any new series..

dylan

sarNie Egg
oh god this series pissed me off so much. it's the same thing over and over. i wouldn't recommend watching it, but it's not like it's unbearable. i did watch quite a few episodes. i never finished it though.

quick summary
yuri was a princess back in the past. she falls in love with a general (so ji sup). nam jin helps the japanese to help invade the country and overthrow the dynasty. nam jin is also in love with yuri but her heart belongs to jisup. sjs eventually dies and she jumps off a cliff afterward, but the thing is she didn't die. her necklace contain some sort of magical powers and she is sent to present day korea where she meets a mob boss who falls madly in love with her. while running away from the mob boss, she runs in front of sjs's car and a whole lotta stuff happens so he started taking care of her. knj also falls in love with syr as well and the two guys toss her around like hot potatoes. syr just want sjs to remember her in his past life and slowly he starts to remember his past life with her. i didn't really finish so i don't know what happened afterwards.

not the greatest series. the story isn't really good either.

maijune

SarNie Adult
:loool: :loool: :loool: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :lmao: :wub:
JaM said:
i bought this series but it was dubbed in hmong..lol, probably because i thought the cover was really pretty ^^ anyways, as for the storyline..it's alright..not the best but ok. it gets sort of boring after a while, which i ended up fast forwarding through. Kim Nam Jin is hot though. I wonder if he's in any new series..
[post="84103"][/post]​

KhanaVang

sarNie Egg
This movie is ok i think cause i didnt really like the ending huh....THe main guy is just SO FREAKING HOT DANG...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
i thought this was a stupid series.....i liked how the guy was teaching her how to go to the bathroom and put on a bra though....hahaha....

biava

sarNie Hatchling
oh ahaha tat was funny i liked dis series but didnt like how it ended i thuoght they could have done better just my opinion though ^_^

aznsencedaeone

sarNie Egg
oh i love this movie heres some info!!!

Title: 천년지애 / Chun-nyun-ji-ae
Also known as: Loving for a Thousand Years / The Everlasting Love
Genre: Romance, Fantasy
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: SBS

summary!!
More than a thousand years ago from the present time, Sung Yu Ri is the Baek Jae Empire's princess Puyeoju. Unlike other princesses, she is active and skilled in the arts and in sports. When the Baek Jae Empire crumbles due to a spy (Kim Sa Rang), she runs away with her bodyguard General Guishil Ari (So Ji Sup), and falls in love with him in the meanwhile. The new conquerer Kim Yu-suk (Kim Nam Jin) is also in love with the princess, but only receives hate in return. In a desperate attempt to win her, he kills Ari, but the princess runs away and jumps off a cliff to kill herself. While falling, she travels more than one thousand years into the future, which is our present time of 2003. Only she remains to be who she was, and she encounters Ari to be an aimless fashion designer Kang In-chul with a warm heart and bad temper. Although he is annoyed at her ignorance of the present world, he comes to fall in love with the princess again. Fujiwara Tatsuji (Kim Nam Jin) is the son of the Fujiwara dynasty, and once again is mysteriously attracted to the princess. Only she knows the past that holds all three of them together, but will things become an exact replica of the situation back then?

cast!!

Sung Yu Ri as Princess Puyeo-ju
So Ji Sup as General Guishil Ari / Kang In-chul
Kim Nam Jin as General Kim Yu-suk / Fujiwara Tatsuji
Kim Sa Rang as Kum-hwa / Go Eun-bi

Extended Cast!!

Lee Mi Young as Chae Yeo-sa (Go Eun-bi's mother)
Park Chil Yong as Ko Bong-su (Go Eun-bi's father)
Im Chae Mu as Doctor Um
Kwon Ki Sun as Doctor Um's wife
Yang Taek Jo as Tatsuji's Housekeeper
Lee Chang Hun as Kim Chun-Chul (Gangster Boss)
Kim Tae Yeon as Yuh-rang

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
hey, i love this movie! it's so kewl...but it's kinda confusing how she got in the future and went back into the past...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Sung Yuri looks really pretty in those ancient costumes..lol, I think the reason why I bought the series was because I thought the cover was pretty with all those costumes on...lol :D

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
i love this drama...it pretty different from others..anyways i hated the ending so much...i thou yuri and so ji were going to jump together but i guess not....urgh, i hated it so much!!!`
but overall it was fairly well produced....
they should have like a short version of part 2...lol
like at the end when so ji was going to go find princess, a short version what happens as they met each other again...it would be tight!!`

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
This drama was greatat the start! only wish it was a bit shorter, it just drag on too long and ending was :/

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
what was the ending again...i dont get it...can someone please summarize the ending..please..i gave up on the drama b/c it bored the crap out of me..but now i am started to wonder if i should of watched all of it..b/c from the sound of it, it seem pretty interesting...well what was the ending???