Tik/Ken/Anne

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Wouldn't it be nice to see these three do a lakorn together!!!? Only if it could be!! These three would be hot together!! What do you guys think?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Asy said:

There should be no problem if she plays twin heheh.
Well, if that's the case then Heck yeah!! Haha.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
If it's between tik/anne/ken then it's quite easy heh, but it's when ken and aom are together that gives me the fuzzy feeling, maybe it's got to do with the characters they played, and there was very little skinship, so js a simple touch of each other's hands makes you feel so warm :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe Ken and Aom were cute!! Ken is super tall next to Aom. Haha. I watched both of the lakorns they were on together. I liked the sad one better than the happy one. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I adore KenAom too. I actually like Ken with these actresses: Ann, Janie and Aom. Still waiting for a KenRita pairing but seems like that will never happen. 

Devylann

sarNie Egg
i have always loved Ann with Ken! I thought that no other pra'ek can have that much chemistry with Ann but after Peter, idk. I really liked her with Peter too. I wouldn't mind seeing her with Ananda or Great. I didn't like Ann with TIk. i didn't see much chemistry. I would also like to see her with Nadech.