TiK vs Oil

natty

Chubs
Mai said:
hmm what interview can this be?  People tend to make assumptions that because he doesnt want to be in the spotlight, he doesnt want to be known an icon, but only known as an actor, that he's not into what he's doing.  That to me is more admirable than most celebs out there who crave so much media action they create scandals to make headlines  :shock:

Yes he has admitted in the past that he prefers singing over acting, cause singing is his passion.  Its only normal for a person who got into the industry cause of singing to feel that way.  Plus he has said acting for him is more of an effort than singing. But in the most recent interview, dated February 10th, translated by Noiki @ Spicy quotes him saying he loves acting  ^_^

http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.p...&showtopic=3898
[post="82814"][/post]​

lol mai.. i told you that your secret of not knowing how to read will come out one day...

kids these days, talking about being a selective reader and having absolutely no manners..

anyways.. tik is hot but i do wonder in 10 years will i still think so? unlike oil who i've been seeing how hot he is since more then 10 years ago.. they are both ok actors... tik has this charm that i would only see as a trophy bf unlike oil who i would definately bring home... not to mention oil's voice is sooo soothing.. these two are soo different.. one seeks attention and the other remain mysterious.. since i'm a girl who loves finding, i definately go with oil... hotness fades with time then what is remained after that?

Mai*

sarNie Elites
natty said:
lol mai.. i told you that your secret of not knowing how to read will come out one day...

kids these days, talking about being a selective reader and having absolutely no manners..
anyways.. tik is hot but i do wonder in 10 years will i still think so? unlike oil who i've been seeing how hot he is since more then 10 years ago.. they are both ok actors... tik has this charm that i would only see as a trophy bf unlike oil who i would definately bring home... not to mention oil's voice is sooo soothing.. these two are soo different.. one seeks attention and the other remain mysterious.. since i'm a girl who loves finding, i definately go with oil... hotness fades with time then what is remained after that?
[post="82875"][/post]​
lolz I only put up those articles to be translated, and I only edit and put it into jpeg, I dont actually READ the articles you know, too straining to the eyes :lmao: plus Oil he isnt hot enough for me to spend time reading his interviews :rolleyes:

but nways, I think Tik has changed quite a bit, he doesnt seek attention anymore, well not in my opinion. I dont see him creating scandals to make headlines, he never has. NOt to say he doesnt seek it, but those days are long gone. He's matured :wub: So he's back on my list now :lol:

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
Kawee said:
I do know how to read Catty, but I read from a different forum.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Interlove/index...topic=7401&st=0

dated 19th February 2006, more recent. Oil said in this interview he doesn't like acting and the reason how he survived this long is because of neccessity. His true passion is art.anyway, this topic is about oil Vs tik, so don't go off topic :p
[post="82948"][/post]​
Actually that article was dated Feb. 6, 2006 it says so at the bottom where it says it was from Mathichon News. It wasn't posted at the forum until Feb. 20th or so. The article I translated was dated Feb. 10, 2006. So essentially, my article is much more recent.

If you want to read the thai version of the article i translated you can go here ja: http://www.bangkokbiznews.com/2006/02/10/w...p?news_id=76242

The exact translation of him falling in love with acting is says
"At this point, I felt I fallen more in love with acting" i simply paraphrased what he said as to not be too wordy. If it helps, i can go back and re-translate word for word of the article so that people know it's not something i'm making up. but be warned, it might be a bit hard to understand since not everything can be so literal :p

Gorya

sarNie Egg
TIK ALL THE WAY!

i chose tik because i think he has a nice body and he's damn sexy! even if he seems fake in his interviews because of his shyness (that's what i heard some people say) :rolleyes: i still like tik. he seems like a real p'ek.

oh if u haven't noticed in interlove feb 06 doesn't mean it's from february on the sixth. it's february 2006. i hope that can clarify things because they only put the month and the year where they get their sources.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Kawee said:

dated 19th February 2006, more recent. Oil said in this interview he doesn't like acting and the reason how he survived this long is because of neccessity. His true passion is art.anyway, this topic is about oil Vs tik, so don't go off topic :p
[post="82948"][/post]​
No it's not really off topic, cause it's still about Oil :lmao: if we're off topic, we're off topic cause of comments you made.

Lets see the link you gave to interlove here is his exact quote
“At first I didn’t want to be in this industry, but my friend forced me to because they wanted to be friend with someone famous, so that’s when I went and eventually I started getting more into it�

“I needed to work in this industry, because I need to support my family�
Notice he says "At first" and his later interview says "I've grown to love" . He came into the industry because he's got himself to support, he's got his mother to support. Just like Num came into this industry out of necessity to support his mother's medical bills. That doenst mean he isnt into what he's doing :shock:

The art of understanding is reading articles probably. If you had read it, word for word, then you'd wouldnt be confused. READ people READ. Englsih is not a hard language to understand :loool:

You probably havent been following Oil's interviews throughout his career, so it's hard for you to understand where he's coming from.

As Oil has said in his previous interviews, if his heart isnt into something, he wont do it, plain and simple as that, so if he's acting then :shock:

Kawee

sarNie Egg
“At first I didn’t like acting, but after acted for a while I start to get into the characters and sometimes I do fall in love with the character if the script is good, however I still don’t love this job

more from thai article ----ก็ไม่ชอบนะกับการทำงานด้านนี้ ไม่ได้รักแต่มันชินมันทำได้ เคยมีบทละครสอนไว้ว่าเราไม่จำเป็นต้องทำงานที่เรารัก การทำงานที่รักมันจะดูเหมือนว่าไม่ต้องทำงาน

I don't like this job, i don't love it but im use to it

I think you've been selective in ur reading, go read the thai version at mathichon, interlove didn't translate the whole article and left out a lot of the interview, but it's okay mai, you don't have to agree with me. I don't like oil because I love Tik, get it?

natty

Chubs
Kawee said:

[post="82948"][/post]​

huh? :huh: did i say you cant read? and how am i not on topic? was my post not about oil and tik?

i must be in the wrong room..

Kawee

sarNie Egg

^i get it now, you were refering to yourself when you sed dat

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Kawee said:

[post="82992"][/post]​
:loool: she was referring to me, Mai.....sarcastically

but she was sarcastically referring to :loool: nways she wanst referring to herself.

I'm Mai. "She" the person that made that comment, her name is Natty. But you must be a member from IL, cuase only members from IL refer to Natty as Catty :D

natty

Chubs
Kawee said:

[post="82992"][/post]​

please read slowly....

nence

sarNie Juvenile
this is a really easy question for me... obviously Tik... he's hotter like 10 times hotter! Oil is cute but he doesn't have the hottness like Tik does.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
haha..this is easy...i'd choose tik...but then...i havent really seen Oil yet soo...i cant really decide..i decide on acting tactics...lol...looks...well i guess tik wins...

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
of course tik jed. he is so hot and his acting is really astonising. I love his body:)
Well, i like oil too, but ? i can only choose the best.