Tono Pakin

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like NoNi or NiNo...I'm ship them...reel or real life...whatever is fine because they are cute either way

JoyFah

sarNie Egg
My friend in Thailand just told me there is a high chance of Tono and The Dust coming for a US Tour this December. Hope it is true.

JoyFah

sarNie Egg
Do you have any info on the movies and drama? Like the titles and the synopsis? I can't read Thai so don't know where to find info on those. There is no update in his drama's thread as well.
I usually just follow his IG and read Thai News to get updates. There aren't too many people on this forum that follows his work. I get most of my news from watching Thai news and my friends who live in Thailand. I can try to give some updates. I only follow his work, so anything personal about him I tune that out.

i want a remake of Jam Loey Rak with Tono and Nychaa or even Sawan Biang. I want a slap and kiss lakorn
I'd love to see them in Jam Loey Rak too but I don't know if I would much rather see them in another rom-com.... They are perfect for it and Tono is naturally funny. He is a true entertainer. Their meet and greet would be fun to attend. Too bad I am in the US this month.

Oh, if you want good quality fan vids for Tono and the Dust shows, go to TAD_DY Youtube Channel

I am not too much into rock and roll but I really enjoyed this acoustic set:
Tono & The Dust (Acoustic) @Toyota Showroom Bang Saen
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAaboxO1ttyeSDqxgEOlrqPTWp_hckBFN

This is the clip with "Nychaaaa" but what I love was his interaction with the fans before the Nychaa talk. He teased the fan that was interrupting his flow, "just go ahead, do as you please" hahahaha.... and he said it's not like a concert but feels more like a family gathering. He is so natural and comfortable just being amongst them. I love this so much about him.

The last one with P'Tang:
Tono & The Dust #tntd #toyotaplayfunwow @Robinson Phetchaburi
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAaboxO1ttyfuVHF7V91ydhQG-UNRyB24

Last edited:

matty

sarNie Egg
I love the fact that he loves and appreciates his fans...you will always see him stop and take pictures with fans whenever they ask (double appreciation for usually taking the phone and being the one taking the picture as we all know the one holding the camera always looks big in a selfie :) ) He's said in interviews that he feels like he's the one getting all the receiving from the fans because (not only does him and his band earn money) they get all the love and support from the fans which makes him so happy and love what he does even more...but his fans receive nothing (I would like to differ) because they spend money and get nothing back (maybe that's why he keeps giving his shirt and sunglasses away at the concerts :) ).

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I usually just follow his IG and read Thai News to get updates. There aren't too many people on this forum that follows his work. I get most of my news from watching Thai news and my friends who live in Thailand. I can try to give some updates. I only follow his work, so anything personal about him I tune that out.
Yes, please do share if you have any info. I follow updates in ig as well but because I don't read Thai, I'm still in the dark about his new movies and drama. Even the title I still don't know hahaha...

I'm happy for TNTD to be able to perform in US soon. Hope they'll gain more international fans. But Tono really need to prepare some English to interact with the crowd. I watched his performance in Cambodia. He perform very well but when he tried to interact with crowd, it was a bit painful to watch hahaha... (somebody tell him I'm willing to do tutoring for free:risas3:)

And yess... I've watched a lot of fancam. He really humble and down to earth which makes him more loveable. He always treat his fans politely. I think in one of the fancam in the playlist recommended by @lakornkiki , his guest suggest Tono to hug a fan. He ask if the fan ok because he was sweating at that time. I think that was really sweet. And a lot of other stuff he did that really convince me he is really a good guy. Rough image but really kind at heart.:icon12:

Lots of Tono updates this weekend. The highlight is of course NONY Photo shoot for Kazz Magazine. There are clips and really hot captures. I can't wait to see the Magazine now. I posted on the Cupid thread but wanted to post here too. I love the photos. Tono and Nychaa look so good together.
IMG_2822.jpg
IMG_2831.jpg
IMG_2832.jpg
IMG_2833.jpg

mayag

sarNie Adult
I just got back from my trip to NY and I have so much to catch up on! Glad to see that NoNi are still going strong after the series. :D

I just wish they used something else for the golden stuff. It looks like golden puke. :confused:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
aren't those pics gorgeous. I was stalking IQ all morning for this and I also tune in to the Cupid episode thinking they will show up eventually but did not and it such a disappointment. However, the KAZZ magazine is so HOT!!!!

I just got back from my trip to NY and I have so much to catch up on! Glad to see that NoNi are still going strong after the series. :D

I just wish they used something else for the golden stuff. It looks like golden puke. :confused:
hahaha.... I was just spazzing on Tono and Nychaa's skinship in this shoot and the gold stuff didn't bother me.... it could have been dirt and I still would think they look hot.... :risas3:

mayag

sarNie Adult
hahaha.... I was just spazzing on Tono and Nychaa's skinship in this shoot and the gold stuff didn't bother me.... it could have been dirt and I still would think they look hot.... :risas3:
The photos were so zoomed in that I couldn't ignore it! Especially when viewing them from my laptop screen. Haha
But, yes, they do look good regardless. :)

I want another romcom from them very soon. T_T Or at least any genre with lots of cute scenes!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
May I point out that Idy and Tono are like kind a bromance because I saw the behind clips and I always see Idy and Tono together. I think is cute to see the boys are hanging out together like that. Also, Indy's mom seems to like Tono a lot as well which is so sweet

JoyFah

sarNie Egg
Indy's mom has acted in a few lakorns with Tono, so he is close to her. Plus she is a rocker, whom Tono loved growing up. Tono, Gun, Ritz are super funny together. I wish they had a concert together. I would totally fly to Thailand for it.