Transfer money thailand

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, What is it called when you want to send money to your relatives in thailand but prefer to send it to them without using the postal mail service? Like a money transfer I think? How does it work? And what place do I go to send money to them? How much will the fee be? Do I need a bank account to do this? Please anyone if you know please help me in step by steps, it is really URGENT!!!

anan

sarNie Adult
Ok, What is it called when you want to send money to your relatives in thailand but prefer to send it to them without using the postal mail service? Like a money transfer I think? How does it work? And what place do I go to send money to them? How much will the fee be? Do I need a bank account to do this? Please anyone if you know please help me in step by steps, it is really URGENT!!!
It's called simply Money transfer ;))

You can use the popular Western Union and send money online using ur credit card,,, and then, choose the location which is near ur relatives in thailand,

http://www.westernunion.fr/

once finished, they will give u further information to give to ur relative to come and pick up the money ;)
Very easy,,,,

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
You can actually go to your local store that has Western Union and fill out your relative's info (their name, address, number) and pay with your credit card, cash, check, etc. as if you are buying something from the store. The fee depends on which store you go to.

There is also Money Gram (which I think is cheaper than western union). There might be one in Walmart and it is only $6 to send. Works exactly like Western Union.

They do not need to have a bank account. When you transfer the money the store should give you the transfer number. Then you can call your relative and give them that number. Then your relative can go to their bank or whatever and give that number and a photo ID and they should be able to receive the money you sent.