Tub yaj

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
hahahaha i guess that how they take picture when my parents or all some other "Og" that i see they don't smile alot when taking pic, i don't know why....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
well why are you getting mad? :lol:

anyways if you were to meet ur all-time favorite celebrity, wouldn't you want him/her to smile in the picture with you. Dur, you would right?

so, thats what im saying here. and yes, people do care if the celebrity smiles or not. maybe these people didnt notice.. lmao

I'm not getting mad.. just basically stating why I don't see it's a big deal whether a person chooses to smile or not when taking pictures. And no, if I were to take a picture with a celebrity I don't care if they smile or not.. that's their choice.. if they like to smile big that's fine, if they just want to look natural that's fine.. no obligations.. just as long as I get a picture with them.. but anyways, everyone has their own opinions and I was just basically expressing mine... I'm not trying to attack anyone. Sometimes I just wonder why people make such a big deal out of something that's not even big. Alright, I'm done here. Have a nice day!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaha i guess that how they take picture when my parents or all some other "Og" that i see they don't smile alot when taking pic, i don't know why....
true... :lol:

I'm not getting mad.. just basically stating why I don't see it's a big deal whether a person chooses to smile or not when taking pictures. And no, if I were to take a picture with a celebrity I don't care if they smile or not.. that's their choice.. if they like to smile big that's fine, if they just want to look natural that's fine.. no obligations.. just as long as I get a picture with them.. but anyways, everyone has their own opinions and I was just basically expressing mine... I'm not trying to attack anyone. Sometimes I just wonder why people make such a big deal out of something that's not even big. Alright, I'm done here. Have a nice day!
right.. i was expressing my opinion too.

In the business world, its best to smile when you are with your fans..young or old.. because your fans are your customers.. lols

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
It doesn't even looks half as bad as what you girls are making it out to be.
I bet you would still make an issue outta it if he's "faking" a smile also.

We weren't there so we shouldn't judge whether he's 'HAPPY' or 'UNHAPPY'
by just a few mins video clip. Just my two cents. -_-

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
It doesn't even looks half as bad as what you girls are making it out to be.
I bet you would still make an issue outta it if he's "faking" a smile also.

We weren't there so we shouldn't judge whether he's 'HAPPY' or 'UNHAPPY'
by just a few mins video clip. Just my two cents. -_-

a fake smile is better than no smile at all.. especially when he is a celebrity.

i dont care if i wasnt there, im judging from what i see..

he should at least smile because when i take pics with my favorite celebrity.. its a lifetime memory.
therefore he should had smile.. but again, its just my opinion. :lol: