TV-ToomVill- Toomtam Yuttana and Vill Wannarot

Step

Mrs James Ma
ToomVill fans also think same. Toom always praise her and when he is acting with her it looks so real. I really want them to date :)
crazyfacy said:
I think Toomtam has a crush on Vill based on what I see from his eyes when he stares Vill. But Vill is avoiding eye contact, so I guess she doesn't feel the same, Too bad, because I think they kinda cute to be a couple.

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
Step said:
ToomVill fans also think same. Toom always praise her and when he is acting with her it looks so real. I really want them to date :)

Ouw yes.. all those scenes.. doesn't feel like an act.

I think Vill is too scared to close with men since Mark's incident, she always has bad news regarding men, but that particular incident is the peak and completely change her ever since. She is extra careful whenever together with actors now especially a primetime actor.  

Even after being careful she still always been accused as the third party everytime her p'ek break up with their gf. Vill.. oh vill.. avoiding them is not the solution, I hope she realize this and come up with a better solution.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Hight555 every single fans of ToomVIll think he has crush on her. Even new fansss <33
Step said:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yep, in this video clip he look like how I was when my heart beat!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Her last interview Vill was sad, someone asked her why she did not have any news, Vill said she wanted to stay away from new cos she always have bad news about her, so she was tired of it and stayed away. Vill was hurt with all this news. Why people blame her when they know she cant be third hand. its annoying.
crazyfacy said:
Ouw yes.. all those scenes.. doesn't feel like an act.

I think Vill is too scared to close with men since Mark's incident, she always has bad news regarding men, but that particular incident is the peak and completely change her ever since. She is extra careful whenever together with actors now especially a primetime actor.  

Even after being careful she still always been accused as the third party everytime her p'ek break up with their gf. Vill.. oh vill.. avoiding them is not the solution, I hope she realize this and come up with a better solution.

Step

Mrs James Ma
:highfive: when I was watching SSP, I thought ToomVill was real couple  :woot:  :woot: I wish them to date  :dance1:  :dance1:
VILLNAN said:
Hight555 every single fans of ToomVIll think he has crush on her. Even new fansss <33

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
:highfive: when I was watching SSP, I thought ToomVill was real couple  :woot:  :woot: I wish them to date  :dance1:  :dance1:

I never thought I'm going to ship them crazy like this, somehow no one can't stay without shipping them after watching SSP..

Step

Mrs James Ma
ToomVill :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:
VILLNAN said:

I never thought I'm going to ship them crazy like this, somehow no one can't stay without shipping them after watching SSP..

Step

Mrs James Ma
They need a lakorn soon. Better than SSP cos NJ was not enough for their chemistry. I think this time Toom can be free with Vill as he is single :pervie:  :pervie:
VILLNAN said:
He's always blushing whenever Vill come to near him <3

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
They need a lakorn soon. Better than SSP cos NJ was not enough for their chemistry. I think this time Toom can be free with Vill as he is single :pervie:  :pervie:

Ohh God, your making me so excited. Yep they need a lakorn soon. OMG can you pics BTS picss...SEXY FREE AND SINGLE

Step

Mrs James Ma
What can we do to get them paired? In other channel, fans can request producers to cast them. How is it in this channel? So we can request them for ToomVill
VILLNAN said:
Ohh God, your making me so excited. Yep they need a lakorn soon. OMG can you pics BTS picss...SEXY FREE AND SINGLE