TV-ToomVill- Toomtam Yuttana and Vill Wannarot

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
Step said:
Awwww last pic is sooo cute. I miss Ngao Jai. I'm imagining TV like that :wink:
Me too I miss them so much......  My TV is unlike others they don't even follow each other in IG hahah
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nooo again I cant get notification :no:
Ikr, is Toomtam following Vill's mom?
VILLNAN said:
Me too I miss them so much......  My TV is unlike others they don't even follow each other in IG hahah
 

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
Step said:
Nooo again I cant get notification :no:
Ikr, is Toomtam following Vill's mom?
I saw Vill's mom like TT pic but not following yet maybe she thought it is fake
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
She can call him to ask if its real account :p
I think TT is shy to follow Vill and her mom cos of his heart :wink:
VILLNAN said:
I saw Vill's mom like TT pic but not following yet maybe she thought it is fake
 

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
Step said:
She can call him to ask if its real account :p
I think TT is shy to follow Vill and her mom cos of his heart :wink:
lol hhaha She'll never follow him until he follow her maybe not lol kekek because of the mess his ex made before they broke up
I feel bad....
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Did she blame Vill and her mom??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
VILLNAN said:
lol hhaha She'll never follow him until he follow her maybe not lol kekek because of the mess his ex made before they broke up
I feel bad....
 

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
Step said:
Did she blame Vill and her mom??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
Of course not but we know..
haha she was jealous of Vill...Past is past though
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
NY reunited 5th time now. They have 2 more after that. 1 is confirmed, another one is not confirmed yet. So they will have 8 lakorns and TV has only 2. I wish they were in ch3  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
 

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
Step said:
NY reunited 5th time now. They have 2 more after that. 1 is confirmed, another one is not confirmed yet. So they will have 8 lakorns and TV has only 2. I wish they were in ch3  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
OMG REALLLLYYYYYY!!!!!! Their fans are so lucky... I wish too :(
 

VILLNAN

♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥
Step said:
I thought she blamed her directly :p
Lets wait for TV reunion :yawn:
lol it could be direct since she went to the shooting set and watched Toomtam lol :p
 
I'm waiting :(
 
Top