Chinese Title: 打架吧鬼神
Also Known as: Hey Ghost, Let’s Fight
Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, Romance
Episodes: 16 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: tvN
Broadcast period: 2016-July-11 to 2016-Aug-30
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 23:00

Synopsis

Based on webcomic “Ssauja Gwisina (싸우자 귀신아)” by Im In Seu which was published from 2007-June-04 to 2010-Oct-30 via naver.com (Season 1, Season 2 & Season 3)

Kim Hyun Ji (Kim So Hyun) studied for her 19 years before she died in an accident. She is now a ghost and has wandered around the world for several years. Hyun Ji then meets exorcist Park Bong Pal (TaecYeon). Hyun Ji and Bong Pal listens to various stories from ghosts and sends them to the otherworld.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I finally caught up with this week's episodes. I can't believe I finished this drama let alone wait for the next episodes every week since it first aired. Wow. lol It's been awhile since I last did that. Good thing the ending wasn't rushed or anything. I would've been pissed. lol I felt bad when Professor Joo Hye Sung got caught. Yeah, what he did isn't forgivable but you know, he was being controlled too. I felt bad for him. He totally regretted his actions after the spirit left him. Anyways, it was good. It wasn't the best but it was good.