Txhaj Hawj is married to a yang girl here in MN

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
when I was at the flee market last week, I heard that his wife name is Mai Chie Yang? is it true?
Yes its true. her mom does the hair salon at the como flee market. She comes in once and a while, but now shes married to him she doesnt come that often. I jsut saw them the other day, but I believe today is the day that Cha is going back to Thailand.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Update on him and his wife...
He left last month and his wife went with him... ditched class and wont be back till May or around there...
wishing them the best :D

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
So is he and his wife going to live together in Thailand or the US? Would be interesting to see if the long distance thing can work out in their favor.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
So... here's another update...
Mrs. Cha Her is now pregnant!!! some people is wondering if she's pregnant before or after the marriage...
but she's in thailand and having major craving...
her mother said she was craving some burgers, and cha had to go find some for her... which i think big city, like bangkok and chiangmai only have BK and McD...
I dont think it's a good idea to go over to thailand with him...

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
I have no words...but a smiley... :smack:
haha, you're funny.

Mrs. Cha Her is now pregnant!!! some people is wondering if she's pregnant before or after the marriage...
her mother said she was craving some burgers, and cha had to go find some for her... which i think big city, like bangkok and chiangmai only have BK and McD...
Thanks for the update, sounds like very juicy information! Wow, a Hmoob-Thaib hubby sounds very committed to making his Hmoob-Mekas wife satisfied. Has it really been three months since they've met? Must be.

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
mrshejunxiang said:
OMG...I have not been in here for so long and this was the first thing that made me laugh so hard.
Thanks for the update. Best luck for them!